Latinos' Approval Of President Obama ...

Latinos' Approval Of President Obama Plummets

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Portion of article, Fox News Latino

Latinos' Approval Of President Obama Plummets; Potential Major Problem For Democrats

Hispanics are the most disappointed by President Barack Obama, according to a new Gallup Poll.
While the president’s job approval rating dropped 12 percent among the general population over the last year, declining from 53 percent last December to 41 percent in November, it plunged twice as much among Latinos.
Obama’s approval rating dropped 23 points among Latinos, from 75 percent in December, 2012 to 52 percent in November.
Latinos played a critical role in the president’s re-election, with 71 percent of the community’s voters casting their ballots for him.
The report on the poll results noted that the waning support for Obama among Latinos may spell trouble for Democrats running for office in 2014.
“It is…a troubling sign for the Democratic Party, given that Hispanics represent an increasingly important segment of the electorate,” the Gallup report said.
Pony Express

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Portion of article, Fox News Latino

Latinos' Approval Of President Obama Plummets; Potential Major Problem For Democrats

Hispanics are the most disappointed by President Barack Obama, according to a new Gallup Poll.
While the presidentÂ’s job approval rating dropped 12 percent among the general population over the last year, declining from 53 percent last December to 41 percent in November, it plunged twice as much among Latinos.
ObamaÂ’s approval rating dropped 23 points among Latinos, from 75 percent in December, 2012 to 52 percent in November.
Latinos played a critical role in the presidentÂ’s re-election, with 71 percent of the communityÂ’s voters casting their ballots for him.
The report on the poll results noted that the waning support for Obama among Latinos may spell trouble for Democrats running for office in 2014.
“It is…a troubling sign for the Democratic Party, given that Hispanics represent an increasingly important segment of the electorate,” the Gallup report said.
So? What's the alternative? Republucants? Kill yourself, dummy.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2013
Pony Express wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my....look at the troll.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Fox News Latino
I've got other reasons, but the above is a big one why I can't stand Fox News and Murdoch.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got other reasons, but the above is a big one why I can't stand Fox News and Murdoch.
You crack me up Karl.

You have been complaining for years now about various media outlets, as if they are hard wired into your brain by an implanted computer chip.

Here is a little secret that you may find helpful:

When I come across something I don't like, I avoid it if I can. For instance, I really don't like Howard Stern or Bill O'Reilly. Know what I do?

I don't operate an electronic device in such a fashion that causes them to enter my world.

You should try that. They make buttons that enable you to make choices here in America.

Use them.

woof

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Pony Express wrote:
<quoted text>
Move them in with you, idiot!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2013
Shocker! After the lies, broken promises and dismal results who can blame them.

However, I believe people have lost faith in Oblamo because he has failed to lead. Leaders don't say they'll talk about solutions one day and then go out and blame the opposition the next. Why would anyone want to work with this man?
Pony Express

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my....look at the troll.
More of a casual observer. Enough to know your extremely twisted right wing views and fear mongering.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Doof, it's obvious you only peruse only certain media and don't have a problem with not listening to fox. Fair enough but Mr. Artist has every right to be pissed at whomever he wants whenever he wants. I really think your "problem" with Mr.A's upset with Fox is that he's not upset with them for the reasons you would be upset. I know you could not express a differing opinion with MSNBC because that would be off the reservation. Basically, who give a f*#@@k what YOU would listen to or how you handle what you take in???

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#10 Dec 7, 2013
Big danger sign for you parasites and filthy leftist. Latinos loved Reagan, they respond to policies that allow them to earn more and rise. Not the handout crowd of your current miscreant base. They have no half n half worship. Only blacks and lefties bow down to the idiot child.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#11 Dec 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Shocker! After the lies, broken promises and dismal results who can blame them.
However, I believe people have lost faith in Oblamo because he has failed to lead. Leaders don't say they'll talk about solutions one day and then go out and blame the opposition the next. Why would anyone want to work with this man?
A free phone and 99 weeks of unemployment benefits?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up Karl.
You have been complaining for years now about various media outlets, as if they are hard wired into your brain by an implanted computer chip.
When I come across something I don't like, I avoid it if I can. For instance, I really don't like Howard Stern or Bill O'Reilly. Know what I do?
I don't operate an electronic device in such a fashion that causes them to enter my world.
You should try that. They make buttons that enable you to make choices here in America.
Use them.
woof
so exactly why do liberal commies want to ban everything then?

when nancy Reagan campaigned just say No you laughed, but when you say it we are to applaud.

only thing entering your world is that the majority of America is going to tell you FO to your face.

you want guns banned for that reason.

Too Fing bad.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#13 Dec 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up Karl.
Use them.
woof
Why are you on here 24/7 when few agree with you? Lonely?

woof
punisher

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2013
I have a simple solution enforce existing laws. Once you do that most of the vermin will leave willingly incarcerate and deport the rest. Please!

woof woof growllll

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 Dec 9, 2013
punisher wrote:
I have a simple solution enforce existing laws. Once you do that most of the vermin will leave willingly incarcerate and deport the rest. Please!
woof woof growllll
There are some laws we should pass.

-Mandate E-Verify
-End family reunification, refugee resettlement, diversity lottery
-Make English the official language
-End jus soli citizenship

The "existing laws" for instance in California allow illegals in-state tuition and Medicaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flynn Pleads Guilty 5 min Let Freedom Ring 586
When Will Men Come Forward? 4 hr Escondito 34
What Has Happened To America? 4 hr Escondito 61
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? (Apr '17) 5 hr Escondito 268
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 5 hr Escondito 82
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 5 hr Escondito 172
Channeling GlitterSucks at The Hague ⚖ 5 hr Reality Speaks 66
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 1,532

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages