Review: Max & Ermas Corporate Office Corporate Office

Posted in the Columbus Forum

MA Z

Fairborn, OH

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I recently visited you place at 3411 Princeton Rd. in Hamilton, Ohio. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was with the service. My daughter and I stopped by for lunch, as we viewed them menu, my daughter, who wasn't feeling well, couldn't find anything on the menu that sounded good to her. Our waitress came and asked what we would like and my daughter asked her if she could make up a special sandwich. The waitress without a hesitation said she would have the back make it up. The lunch arrived and was delicious. It is a great sign when an establishment goes out of there way to accommadate a customer. Max & Ermas is GREAT! Thanks for your great service and food. You are number 1 in my book
Max

Marion, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2012
MA Z wrote:
I recently visited you place at 3411 Princeton Rd. in Hamilton, Ohio. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was with the service. My daughter and I stopped by for lunch, as we viewed them menu, my daughter, who wasn't feeling well, couldn't find anything on the menu that sounded good to her. Our waitress came and asked what we would like and my daughter asked her if she could make up a special sandwich. The waitress without a hesitation said she would have the back make it up. The lunch arrived and was delicious. It is a great sign when an establishment goes out of there way to accommadate a customer. Max & Ermas is GREAT! Thanks for your great service and food. You are number 1 in my book
Dear Ma,

Thankyous fer cumin our eatin place. We rilly like ta akomodate yer all with the speshul sammich.

love Max

Erma gone home cuz she fell hard in da bafwoom
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2012
MA Z wrote:
I recently visited you place at 3411 Princeton Rd. in Hamilton, Ohio. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was with the service. My daughter and I stopped by for lunch, as we viewed them menu, my daughter, who wasn't feeling well, couldn't find anything on the menu that sounded good to her. Our waitress came and asked what we would like and my daughter asked her if she could make up a special sandwich. The waitress without a hesitation said she would have the back make it up. The lunch arrived and was delicious. It is a great sign when an establishment goes out of there way to accommadate a customer. Max & Ermas is GREAT! Thanks for your great service and food. You are number 1 in my book
Max & Ermas is now owned by evil 1% bankers from Colorado.
Spookisbacksoblo wmetrolls

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Max & Ermas is now owned by evil 1% bankers from Colorado.
I haven't been to a Max and Erma's for a long time. Since they are owned by evil Bankers I will have to have lunch there soon.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Spookisbacksoblowmetrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been to a Max and Erma's for a long time. Since they are owned by evil Bankers I will have to have lunch there soon.
I always liked M&E too, but the banker thing I'm 50-50 on. I have nothing against bankers per se, but if you look at all of the companies they've sunk their tentacles into,. they tend to squeeze the companies dry.

Sears, Big Bear, Wendy's and Clear Channel have all been run into the ground by bankers.

So, while I have nothing against bankers, I wouldn't be surprised if M&E gets squeezed dry like they do to everything else.
Tammy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Took my family to taylorsville Indiana max and ermas. Started off with slow being seated. But, over looked that. Waitress was good. Norbert friendly but service was good. She made sure my boys cups stated full and dishes cleared as needed. I went to pay as that's where the big problems begin. I went to figure her tip and noticed they undercharged me. So, being a honest person I found the waitress to let her know she didn't charge my debit card enough. She took my bill, charge slip and card to have it fixed. A lady in charge came back telling me I must not have enough money in account. That she had ran my card a couple times and that's all it would take out. Did I gave another card or a way to pay difference. Let her know there was more than enough money and that's not. How debit cards work. I work I'm retail management and would never go to customer I'm this manner. Told her I would pay the difference I'm cash. But that I wanted receipt for the two charges and one credit they ran. She left. Now her and a man manager are standing and talking. He comes
to our table. First says that's all they can get my card to run for. Then that they didn't run my card put one time. Told him other lady said twice. And one credit. Kept changing his story. Said there is no way to print receipts. That my account should show what they did. For me to go home and look. I had told him to pick what he was going to say and do carefully. Because I was losing patients and getting upset. That I was being a honest person and letti g them know I was undercharged so waitress wouldn't be short. He just stood and looked at me. I told him this is how would would handle it the. I would just pay what they charged my card. Since I'm sure I had been charged more than twice. And me and my kids left. The bad thing is. This is one of my kids favorite places to eat. And they are all adults and go a lot. Not sure any of us will be back after how this mangement handled this. I'm sure most people would have just signed the slip and walked out. I was trying to be honest and this is what I got. Beware of this location
now now hey

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Took my family to taylorsville Indiana max and ermas. Started off with slow being seated. But, over looked that. Waitress was good. Norbert friendly but service was good. She made sure my boys cups stated full and dishes cleared as needed. I went to pay as that's where the big problems begin. I went to figure her tip and noticed they undercharged me. So, being a honest person I found the waitress to let her know she didn't charge my debit card enough. She took my bill, charge slip and card to have it fixed. A lady in charge came back telling me I must not have enough money in account. That she had ran my card a couple times and that's all it would take out. Did I gave another card or a way to pay difference. Let her know there was more than enough money and that's not. How debit cards work. I work I'm retail management and would never go to customer I'm this manner. Told her I would pay the difference I'm cash. But that I wanted receipt for the two charges and one credit they ran. She left. Now her and a man manager are standing and talking. He comes
to our table. First says that's all they can get my card to run for. Then that they didn't run my card put one time. Told him other lady said twice. And one credit. Kept changing his story. Said there is no way to print receipts. That my account should show what they did. For me to go home and look. I had told him to pick what he was going to say and do carefully. Because I was losing patients and getting upset. That I was being a honest person and letti g them know I was undercharged so waitress wouldn't be short. He just stood and looked at me. I told him this is how would would handle it the. I would just pay what they charged my card. Since I'm sure I had been charged more than twice. And me and my kids left. The bad thing is. This is one of my kids favorite places to eat. And they are all adults and go a lot. Not sure any of us will be back after how this mangement handled this. I'm sure most people would have just signed the slip and walked out. I was trying to be honest and this is what I got. Beware of this location
I'd say beware of all locations because these sh^tballs are just the tip of the iceberg. And since these 2 SBs front for the trash in the back and the whole crew at corporate and system wide. Just be glad you don't need a tetanus shot and a hep C vaccination.
Concerned patron

Livonia, MI

#8 Jun 12, 2013
I have been frequenting your Westland michigan location for about a year now , and I can't take it anymore so I have to inform you of the way this place is operated , being a former restaurant GM I have an eye for detail as do many patrons. It seems as if this location is more of a hangout , I have witnessed custermers standing at the door while employees sit and stand around a table near the kitchen entrance sharing a plate of food instead of promptly seating people at hostess stand. When I ask my server about the crowd and brought it to someones attention nothing was done , if I was standing and had to wait to be seated while I see employees doing nothing but hanging out I would walk out , but to be honest, there is many more things I could inform you of and I will. The management team yu have there need to be more Hands on , over the last year I have eaten there at the east once a week being single it's cheaper for me , maybe you're thinking why do I continue to visited your astablishment , for the food and entertainment that I get from seeing such an unorganized bunch of slackers acting like they know what they are doing. Maybe if the management team would spend time on he floor they would see all the mistakes the crew is making that is driving patron elsewhere. Thank youn advance for taking the time to read my rants. I'll send more in time
Smoore

Findlay, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2013
My wife and I eat regularly at M&E(over 100 visits so far). We have the good neighbor card so we receive a 15% discount on our bill for frequent visits. Come to find out for the very first time tonite on "free cookie nite" the discount is invalid due to giving free cookies. We don't want the cookies we prefer the discount. The discount is for frequency, not cookies. You have my email since you send me emails all the time but failed to send me a notice on Wednesday nites no discount. Higher ups pushing the buttons but letting the workers deal with the public. Booth behind us must of felt the same way as we over heard the conversation with the server.:(

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Smoore wrote:
My wife and I eat regularly at M&E(over 100 visits so far). We have the good neighbor card so we receive a 15% discount on our bill for frequent visits. Come to find out for the very first time tonite on "free cookie nite" the discount is invalid due to giving free cookies. We don't want the cookies we prefer the discount. The discount is for frequency, not cookies. You have my email since you send me emails all the time but failed to send me a notice on Wednesday nites no discount. Higher ups pushing the buttons but letting the workers deal with the public. Booth behind us must of felt the same way as we over heard the conversation with the server.:(
You deserve an award.
Max & Erma's food sucks.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Sep 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve an award.
Max & Erma's food sucks.
For the most part, yes. But there is still something satisfying to me about a greasy burger from there when I'm in the mood for something like that.
Ron

West Chester, OH

#12 Jan 20, 2014
Today on my birthday, I stopped into Max and Ermas for a dinner with friends after work. I arrived at 430pm to the Beavercreek, OH location and and was not greeted by the hostess. There were other staff members at the front entrance who did not acknowledge my presence even after I proceeded to take a menu. After 10 minutes, I left the restaurant and called the manager. I explained to the manager on duty what had happened and she said that she would address the issue with the employees. I am also a manager of a restaurant chain in the Dayton area and give 100% in customer service and expect the same with my employees. I did not receive what I expected from the employees at Max and Ermas. I resorted to having dinner at another restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Neutral Party 3,562
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 6 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 6 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 317
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr ino 31,495
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 14 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]