Fatal Crash Reduces I-70 WB Traffic T...

Fatal Crash Reduces I-70 WB Traffic To 1 Lane Near Pickerington...

There are 45 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Fatal Crash Reduces I-70 WB Traffic To 1 Lane Near Pickerington.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Traffic along Interstate 70 westbound was reduced to one lane near state Route 256 Saturday morning as police investigated a fatal crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Charles

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2010
I passed the accident going east bound. It looked pretty bad. Wonder how it happened. Seemingly odd, one car. Hope it was not a cell phone. God Bless
argghhh

Lancaster, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2010
i saw the accident scene as well and knew someone died since there were white sheets draping the side of the suv and alot of blood all over.

channel 4's website is mentioning that there is a possibility if other cars were involved.

my condolences to the family
Pickerington Mom

Springfield, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Charles you are very rude to say something like that. What if it was your relative who died in this accident? Did you ever think it could have been a rude driver who cut him off! I drive this route every day and people can't seem to be curtious and let you over when you have a blinker on. Dont always blame something on being on a cell phone. Think of rude drivers too. They are worse than being on a cell phone! My heart goes out to the family of this man.
The Stranger

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Brian was an incredible family man and a loving community man. This is tragic in infinite ways starting with his 4 beautiful children who won't grow up with their daddy. My thoughts go out to his family and all who knew him. I am very sorry. May you find some sort of serenity in this time of suffering.
Toby

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2010
The world lost a man with a big heart this morning.
PBA Member

Westerville, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2010
I had the opportunity to speak with Mr. Stoner on several brief occasions at Rule 3, a business he passionately worked to see open this past year. I was so impressed by his enthusiasm and drive. He will be terribly missed. My prayers go out to his family and colleagues this evening. May God bless them in their time of need.
foxs

Marysville, OH

#8 Feb 13, 2010
no one know happen until u fine it in police report he made have bad health no one know. my prayers go out to the family
foxs

Marysville, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2010
my prayers go out to family
Undisclosed

Bucyrus, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2010
Brian was a great man. I have known him since 2001 and he would go out of his way to help any one in a time of need. Our children are of similar age and I feel deeply for the wife and four kids that he leaves behind.
Spiritsong

Grove City, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2010
Wondering how many OMEA students were affected by the accident on their way to Pickerington North High School for the Solo/Ensemble all-day event.
Melissa

Springfield, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2010
Warmest thoughts to Brian's wife, children, family and friends. This kind, generous man has touched the lives of many.
Nicholas

Canal Winchester, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2010
R.I.P Brian, Rule 3 will never be the same without you.

Team Rule 3.
Tink

Lewis Center, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2010
I've known Brian for about 30 years. He was a great family friend. I have such great memories of him from when I was a kid. He had a wonderful sense of humor, amazing amounts of charisma, a shrewd business sense, and a generous heart. He was so passionate about everything he took on in life. His wife and children are fantastic also and I'm grateful they had the time with him that they did. Brian will be greatly missed and the world will not be the same without him. We're praying for his family and friends.
Amanda

Canal Winchester, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2010
Deepest condolences to his friends and family… sounds like he had a great impact on their lives and will be dearly missed. : (
marepeace

Delaware, OH

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Pickerington Mom wrote:
Charles you are very rude to say something like that. What if it was your relative who died in this accident? Did you ever think it could have been a rude driver who cut him off! I drive this route every day and people can't seem to be curtious and let you over when you have a blinker on. Dont always blame something on being on a cell phone. Think of rude drivers too. They are worse than being on a cell phone! My heart goes out to the family of this man.
Really? Using a tragic accident to project your opinion? How self-centered and insensitive. Shame on u.
Wasted Tax Dollars

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 14, 2010
Sorry About lose of such a good guy. Our thoughts & Prayers are with his family.

But did anyone notice that State Patrol was at the scene and Pickerington Police chose to investigate crash rather then save taxdollars and let the patrol handle the crash since that is what they do and local officers should have went back into city for other duties ?
Pickerington Mom

Springfield, OH

#18 Feb 14, 2010
marepeace wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Using a tragic accident to project your opinion? How self-centered and insensitive. Shame on u.
It wasnt an opinion! I was on 70 and saw the accident right after it happened. Re-read my comment. This is not a place to post opinions or argue. A Father/Husband/Son has lost his life. Think about it. May god bless you and give you peace. My thoughts are with Brian's family.
Disgusted

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 14, 2010
I cannot even believe this world has gotten to the point where someone would comment on a story about someones HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, and FRIEND who was killed, and complain about "wasted tax dollars". It's absolutely shameful. Brian Stoner was a devoted husband to Andrea Stoner, and had 4 small beautiful children. Andrea no longer has her best friend and husband and their 4 small children will now grow up fatherless. Take your complaints about the police and tax dollars to the city. Brian was a friend, and I am disgusted and hurt by people's lack of empathy regarding the people who are suffering so greatly by his death. You may not know him personally, but do NOT disrepect those who do by treating this horrific accident as nothing more than a tax issue.
Lila

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 14, 2010
To The Family of Brian Stoner, I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you strength, comfort and Peace during this terrible time in your lives. Once again I am so sorry for your loss.
Employee

Columbus, OH

#24 Feb 14, 2010
As an employee of Rule 3, I knew Brian. He was a good man who I respected. It is a terrible thing that happened. My feelings go out to his wife and kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 96 58 min MarkJ- 1
Hate group allies firmly p 2 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 2 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 3 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 3 hr unfair justice 23
Now we know who is paying for the wall. 4 hr Free Pizza 4U 21
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 37

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance