The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#2098 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Stymie...how do the words "repetitive" and "repeated" apply to this case. You don't know what you're talking about:
Misdemeanor Stalking in the First Degree
Misdemeanor stalking in the first degree involves the repeated, persistent and malicious harassment or following of a person. The harassment of the victim must cause significant emotional distress to satisfy the legal definition. It can take the form of cyberstalking, the use of electronic communication such as email as well as communications in person, through postal mail or phone. Breaking this statute carries a possible prison sentence of up to one year.
Read more: Florida Stalking Laws | eHow http://www.ehow.com/list_6647727_florida-stal...
Each state defines the word. The action is following! Stalking can be defined as following. Any prosecutor that's worth his/her degree can convince a jury of that, dummy. How many words can define the 'action' Zimmerman took that night.... Many! Following, trailing, lerking, creeping, pursuing, get it, goofy!

Columbus, OH

#2099 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, since 80% of blacks in America are animals and 20% are normal decent people.
Your opinion is as good as used toilet tissue when it comes to defining the black populace, Bunker.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2100 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I doubt you've ever had dinner at Bern's. It's a memorable experience. Now, tell us what Tampa has to do with this trial. You said it did, so explain.
You're not a terribly bright specimen, even for an ape.
Cave monkey scratches on a wall is all this little rant adds up to...

Maybe a trailer park museum is in order.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2101 Jun 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Each state defines the word. The action is following! Stalking can be defined as following. Any prosecutor that's worth his/her degree can convince a jury of that, dummy. How many words can define the 'action' Zimmerman took that night.... Many! Following, trailing, lerking, creeping, pursuing, get it, goofy!
The operative word is "repetitive," ace...as in comprising a pattern of harassment.

Zimmerman and Martin encountered each other on only one evening.

Columbus, OH

#2102 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, idiot: Obama could not have been elected and re-elected with a majority of WHITE votes.
Race is irrelevant to the Zimmerman case.
Unless you think Martin jumped Zimmerman because he was Hispanic.
See how stupid you appear to thinking Americans?
Where did I say that? It was Zimmerman who said, black guy, and 'they're' always getting away. Did he mean white skate boarders?

Brooklyn, New York

#2103 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman WAIVED a stand your ground defense, moron.

"George had a gun, followed an unarmed teenager and was not a police officer, which makes him a threat to anyone he approaches on the street."

You just described a million CCW holders on any given day in America. It's NOT illegal.

And no, what happened that night wasn't aggravated stalking or even misdemeanor stalking. You claim aggravated stalking occurred. Really?

"If a protective injunction is granted against a person to prevent further acts of repeated, malicious harassment and cyberstalking, and he then makes a threat against the life of the victim or threatens serious bodily injury to the victim, he is committing aggravated stalking in the third degree."

Read more: Florida Stalking Laws | eHow http://www.ehow.com/list_6647727_florida-stal...

You are the dumbest poster on Topix, ape boy.
The aggravated stalking law is clear in Florida, shaved monkey.
No amount of redneck buffoonery will change that. Look it up in Florida, not fkn ehow.com , barnyard.

You can't follow and harass anyone whether you have a CCW or not, dummy. It's still against the law to threaten an innocent person. CCW license does not give you the right to kill or harass a citizen. Are you really this fkn stupid or are you fkn with me?

I told you, you can't google your way through education, Neanderthal.

Morbid stupidity is inherited, and barnyard, you got more than your share.

LOL!!!

Columbus, OH

#2104 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
edit: Obama could not have been elected and re-elected WITHOUT a majority of WHITE votes.
Duh.
Did you think 13% of the population put him in office?
Apparently those whites that voted for him were not of your clan. Are you sure of what button your wife pushed behind that curtain?

Brooklyn, New York

#2105 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Much like the word, "epitaph," you haven't a clue as to the meaning of "obtuse."
St. John's...education for apes.
Awww, are you're feelings hurt, barnyard.
I don't have to google the words I know, monkey man.

Obtuse is what your whole argument is, period. Now google that and spell check it and write it down. Yet another word added to your vocabulary to impress the other vine swingers in your trailer park.

You're welcome.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2106 Jun 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Each state defines the word. The action is following! Stalking can be defined as following. Any prosecutor that's worth his/her degree can convince a jury of that, dummy. How many words can define the 'action' Zimmerman took that night.... Many! Following, trailing, lerking, creeping, pursuing, get it, goofy!
"Repetitive" and "repeated." How do they apply? Zimmerman and Martin were unaware of each others very existence until that incident.
I like you, man. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2107 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, are you're feelings hurt, barnyard.
I don't have to google the words I know, monkey man.
Obtuse is what your whole argument is, period. Now google that and spell check it and write it down. Yet another word added to your vocabulary to impress the other vine swingers in your trailer park.
You're welcome.
"You're," huh? Oh, the irony.
I rest my case, DaQuan.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2108 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The aggravated stalking law is clear in Florida, shaved monkey.
No amount of redneck buffoonery will change that. Look it up in Florida, not fkn ehow.com , barnyard.
You can't follow and harass anyone whether you have a CCW or not, dummy. It's still against the law to threaten an innocent person. CCW license does not give you the right to kill or harass a citizen. Are you really this fkn stupid or are you fkn with me?
I told you, you can't google your way through education, Neanderthal.
Morbid stupidity is inherited, and barnyard, you got more than your share.
LOL!!!
How does it feel to be the dumbest man, not just the dumbest black man, on Topix? You have been absolutely destroyed here, Rastus. And notice that not a single soul has come to your defense. Not even Reader. That pretty much says it all.

Brooklyn, New York

#2109 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman WAIVED a stand your ground defense, moron.
"George had a gun, followed an unarmed teenager and was not a police officer, which makes him a threat to anyone he approaches on the street."
You just described a million CCW holders on any given day in America. It's NOT illegal.
And no, what happened that night wasn't aggravated stalking or even misdemeanor stalking. You claim aggravated stalking occurred. Really?
"If a protective injunction is granted against a person to prevent further acts of repeated, malicious harassment and cyberstalking, and he then makes a threat against the life of the victim or threatens serious bodily injury to the victim, he is committing aggravated stalking in the third degree."
You are the dumbest poster on Topix, ape boy.
Forgot to address the WAIVED STAND YOUR GROUND LAW...

He had no case, dumbass. Why do you think his attorney stooped lower and flooded the media with bullshit videos of teenagers acting foolish to tie them to Trayvon?!?!?!? Because HE HAS NO CASE NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES.

Your argument is moot and morbidly obtuse.

Here let me help you out...

Obtuse definition - lacking quickness of perception or intellect.

Now you have more words for you trailer park brood, barnyard.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! dumbass.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2110 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave monkey scratches on a wall is all this little rant adds up to...
Maybe a trailer park museum is in order.
You said a Tampa jury would decide the case. Tell us how that will happen. Come on, Mr. Big Bad St. John's grad. You should be able to do that.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2111 Jun 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion is as good as used toilet tissue when it comes to defining the black populace, Bunker.
The FBI does a good job of it.

Location hidden

#2112 Jun 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Where did I say that? It was Zimmerman who said, black guy, and 'they're' always getting away. Did he mean white skate boarders?
Zimmerman didn't mention race until specifically asked by the 911 dispatcher. Further, his remark was that "punks" are always getting away.

Are you suggesting that "punks" = "blacks"?

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/nbc-zimmerman-ne...

Location hidden

#2113 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no case, dumbass. Why do you think his attorney stooped lower and flooded the media with bullshit videos of teenagers acting foolish to tie them to Trayvon?!?!?!? Because HE HAS NO CASE NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! dumbass.
Like Reader, you have everything arse-backwards.
And with every post, prove your utter ignorance of the law and the case at hand.

Brooklyn, New York

#2114 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You said a Tampa jury would decide the case. Tell us how that will happen. Come on, Mr. Big Bad St. John's grad. You should be able to do that.
Sit back and relax, vine swinger.

You can be as dumb as you and predict this outcome.

Outstanding.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2115 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!! dumbass.
You didn't "forget" sh!t, boy. You DIDN'T KNOW and you got caught.
Why did your side produce all those photos of Ashtray as an eight year old? That's OK in your book but showing the REAL, contemporary thug isn't? Why must you blacks live such lies of lives?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2116 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit back and relax, vine swinger.
You can be as dumb as you and predict this outcome.
Outstanding.
You said a Tampa jury would decide the case. Explain.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2117 Jun 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Oy vey. Reader nuts, which is no surprise. Rhino nuts, which is no surprise.
I believe it was tip that pointed out "reasonable doubt", which both of aforementioned need to digest.
If they prosecuted him with a lesser charge, even with Florida law, I may concur that he is guilty of wrong place, wrong time.
Casey Anthony got off with more overwhelming evidence, my opinion, without something like a stand your ground law.
Reader, I am aware that you were there; the Judge's instruction will entail beyond a reasonable doubt. Your heart is in the right place, but the jury will have to rule based on the law of Florida.
"If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"
Nice closing argument!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Mimzy? 12 min d pants 15
Is it Over For Trump? 19 min d pants 19
Hillary Clinton and Timothy Kaine: GOP establis... 51 min Vote4DrJillStein 3
update on candidates 1 hr BizzyBee 1
News Ohio Attorney General's office sues cemeteries ... 1 hr in a rush 4
“Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?” 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump's Wall 2 hr MrakJ- 811

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance