<quoted text>
...(thank god)...
Oh, the irony.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2014 Jun 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much I'm on here, it's still not as much as George. Or a lot of other people. Some of your friends would call you a coward for not even registering.
Well, I call people immature who register and then get on here to talk about how they're PMing each other about other posters. Moreover, I have never contacted anyone outside of a public posting here nor have I met them in public, exchanged phone numbers, etc., etc. And if you were as astute as you'd want others to believe, you'd know that my beliefs often clash with those you call my "friends". So what's your point, again?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2015 Jun 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't write for medical students, so there "Wait What"'s a dummy evidence
That's what you said, though, until you were called out on it and you changed it to "editing". If you want the proof, you'll have to wait. I'm due for a meeting.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2016 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You knee-gros and your wet dreams...
The thought of that has your palm worn thin, doesn't it, boy?
Yawn.

Brooklyn, New York

#2017 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>simply passing through?

and you want to be taken serious with such an objective mind?

sandstones at least let water seep through them.
Oh, I'm sorry oh mighty know it all...

What was Trayvon doing other than that to be harassed by dumb George the fearless?

Brooklyn, New York

#2018 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>and so you expose the real you.

you are a reason for CCW permits.

careful where you step, you did not learn a thing.
Concealed weapons permits are not the issue, junior...

Dumb George abusing his imaginary power, is...

Don't try to change the issue, you're making yourself look stupid.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2019 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry oh mighty know it all...
What was Trayvon doing other than that to be harassed by dumb George the fearless?
Zimmerman was keeping a watchful eye on his community as part of his participation in the neighborhood block watch program.

Following someone is not illegal.
Asking someone why they are present in a particular locale is not illegal.

Assaulting someone for following and/or asking questions, however, IS illegal.
And, in a CCW state, can have deadly consequences.

In CCW states, one should always assume that another is armed.

Brooklyn, New York

#2020 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was keeping a watchful eye on his community as part of his participation in the neighborhood block watch program.

Following someone is not illegal.
Asking someone why they are present in a particular locale is not illegal.

Assaulting someone for following and/or asking questions, however, IS illegal.
And, in a CCW state, can have deadly consequences.

In CCW states, one should always assume that another is armed.
Ok, tough guy...

Go follow the next young teenager you see in your neighborhood...Let me know how that goes.

And you're wrong. Stalking is a crime.

Zimmerman was going to the grocery store, correct? Not watching. He chose to play hero in that situation. He will pay for it. Like it or not.

Location hidden

#2021 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, tough guy...
Go follow the next young teenager you see in your neighborhood...Let me know how that goes.
Zimmerman was going to the grocery store, correct? Not watching. He chose to play hero in that situation. He will pay for it. Like it or not.
Do you know the legal definition of stalking?
Of course, you don't.

Brooklyn, New York

#2022 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the legal definition of stalking?
Of course, you don't.
Do you know the legal definition of wrongful death?

of course, you don't.

Then follow someone in your neighborhood, tough guy...See what the charges will be. You have no idea what you're talking about. The stalking law has changed alot since its induction. If you don't believe me, give it a shot tough guy. You are a coward just like Zimmerman. He is going to jail and your topix analysis is not going to change that.

LOL! Classic.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2023 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how much you're on here as long as you don't complain about it. If it's that bad, hit the abuse button. The point is, you come here and whine about everybody's actions and then come back for more. And I really don't care what people call me for not registering because it has no bearing on anything, really. If you thought it would bother me, it doesn't.
Recap: Stop whining or don't get involved.
"I don't care how much you're on here as long as you don't complain about it." - When have I ever complained about how much I'm on here? I think you need to work on clarity.

Nothing's bad. It's just proof that you're interested in who I am outside of this thread. You'd have to be a complete loser to care about some random person whom you'll never meet and doesn't mean crap to you. But since you and some others do, obviously I live in your head.

Never whined. Not once. When have I ever complained about it or asked people to stop? Not once. What I do is prove how pathetic and boring you people are to have nothing better to do with your time as well as point out the fact that you ARE interested in who I am.

So now that I have disproved your entire post and ousted you for the sad little person you are, I'm moving on. Thanks for playing!

Location hidden

#2024 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the legal definition of wrongful death?
of course, you don't.
Then follow someone in your neighborhood, tough guy...See what the charges will be. You have no idea what you're talking about. The stalking law has changed alot since its induction. If you don't believe me, give it a shot tough guy. You are a coward just like Zimmerman. He is going to jail and your topix analysis is not going to change that.
LOL! Classic.
Your ignorance knows no bounds.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6647727_florida-stal...

Yes, I know the definition of wrongful death.
But, the prosecution obviously doesn't know the definition of murder in the second degree.

Poor Angela Corey.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2025 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing. You must be so very unhappy to be so hateful to others.
Why are you writing on a site that takes anyone and pays mere pennies if your skills are in such high demand with high pay?
It's called a hobby. I don't write about beer for money. I write about it because I get to meet people, I get free media passes to events, quite often I get free beer from the owners and beermasters and because I like it. You wouldn't know anything about having a hobby because you're a sad person whose only delight in life is posting on Topix, much like your friend.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2026 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I call people immature who register and then get on here to talk about how they're PMing each other about other posters. Moreover, I have never contacted anyone outside of a public posting here nor have I met them in public, exchanged phone numbers, etc., etc. And if you were as astute as you'd want others to believe, you'd know that my beliefs often clash with those you call my "friends". So what's your point, again?
You've already made my point for me. That you're simple minded and you care an awful lot about what I think of you.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2027 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, tough guy...
Following someone on a public sidewalk as Zimmerman did is not stalking.

Florida stalking law:

Misdemeanor Stalking in the First Degree

Misdemeanor stalking in the first degree involves the repeated, persistent and malicious harassment or following of a person. The harassment of the victim must cause significant emotional distress to satisfy the legal definition. It can take the form of cyberstalking, the use of electronic communication such as email as well as communications in person, through postal mail or phone.

Felony Stalking in the Third Degree

This crime includes all the elements of misdemeanor first-degree stalking with the addition of a threat that would put a reasonable person in fear for his life or safety. The threat must be against the life of the victim or a threat of serious bodily injury to the victim. Family members of the threatened person are also covered by this law.

Aggravated Felony Stalking in the Third Degree

If a protective injunction is granted against a person to prevent further acts of repeated, malicious harassment and cyberstalking, and he then makes a threat against the life of the victim or threatens serious bodily injury to the victim, he is committing aggravated stalking in the third degree. The harassment alone against a person under 16 is also felony aggravated stalking in the third degree.

Read more: Florida Stalking Laws | eHow http://www.ehow.com/list_6647727_florida-stal...

You're not only an ape, you're a moron.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2028 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you said, though, until you were called out on it and you changed it to "editing". If you want the proof, you'll have to wait. I'm due for a meeting.
Go for it. You seem to derive so much joy from such an irrelevant and meaningless task, who am I to dissuade you?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2029 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst...btw, I don't know if you know anything about editing, but it involves...gasp...writing. You must be really and truly stupid. I love when ignorant people prove themselves beyond stupid.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2030 Jun 17, 2013
Now we know why Muff didn't drown in the Shadyside flood...she walked on water.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2031 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
On and on, and yet no comment on the shooting at Juneteenth.
Trayvon Martin has been dead for well over a year and you are just starting to pay attention, but you wanna pick a fight over a shooting two days ago?

How about you get back to us if the police release the kid they arrested because he says it was self defense.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2032 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't twist what I said. I said that your circumstantial evidence that you are citing cannot prove the charges conclusively.
Moreover, I am hardly desperate. I have stated before that this thing will need to play out, and I don't know how the jury will find. I haven't even paid that much attention to it until the last few days.
Actually you asked how I knew that onlookers hadn't moved stuff around. We've gotta dead body about 40 feet outta place. How did that happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 34 min Big Papa Tea 300
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr Big Papa Tea 40
Censoring Male. 1 hr Big Papa Tea 30
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 4,813
Public Flogging 3 hr Crime 30
End of Life on Earth 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Groid gubbamint 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web