Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1988 Jun 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting desperate. You think the neighbors dragged the body 40 feet before the cops got there?
Don't twist what I said. I said that your circumstantial evidence that you are citing cannot prove the charges conclusively.

Moreover, I am hardly desperate. I have stated before that this thing will need to play out, and I don't know how the jury will find. I haven't even paid that much attention to it until the last few days.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1989 Jun 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion Column.
Did you miss that 'art
This whole thread has been your personal armchair lawyer opinion column. What's the diff? At least he's a real lawyer.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1990 Jun 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting desperate. You think the neighbors dragged the body 40 feet before the cops got there?
On and on, and yet no comment on the shooting at Juneteenth.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1991 Jun 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. The police have a pretty careful procedure for marking the location. The location of the body is solid. What doesn't fit is Zimmerman's claim that he headed straight back and was jumped on the way.
From someone who has excoriated the police department.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1992 Jun 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
All the witnesses have been discounted??????
Wonder why they are still on the witness list.
Who discounted them all?
I didn't say "all the witnesses have been discounted". I said the EYEWITNESSES have been discounted.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1995 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>armchair lawyer?

how about fantasy intelligence over a fabricated story by the media, whipping people into a froth over lies.

Stand you ground, put Trayvon 6 feet underground.

Stupid women like Reader just can't accept reality.

It would be wonderful if black neighbors formed a watch group to protect their neighborhood from the group already formed......wonder how Reader responds when black man shoots white trash for attacking him?

HMMMMMMM?

Reader can be discounted for every word from her mouth.

Reader re-defines useless.
Why does it matter what group forms what neighborhood watch?

Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager that was simply passing through. That's the issue.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1996 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter what group forms what neighborhood watch?
Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager that was simply passing through. That's the issue.
I don't own a firearm. Trust and believe someone bashes my head, breaks my nose, I will use whatever defenses I have; may be a pocket knife; may be I scratch your eyeballs out; may be I kick you in the nuts. You attack me, my family, friends, neighbors, I will utilize anything I have.

Columbus, OH

#1997 Jun 17, 2013
Addendum: are you upset that he had a gun or that he defended himself?

Brooklyn, New York

#1998 Jun 17, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I don't own a firearm. Trust and believe someone bashes my head, breaks my nose, I will use whatever defenses I have; may be a pocket knife; may be I scratch your eyeballs out; may be I kick you in the nuts. You attack me, my family, friends, neighbors, I will utilize anything I have.
You might have done something to cause someone to do that to you. Unless they come in your house or an unprovoked attack, then you have something.

If you're out, playing cop and harassing innocent citizens, then you're asking for confrontation. That's your fault.

Brooklyn, New York

#1999 Jun 17, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Addendum: are you upset that he had a gun or that he defended himself?
I'm upset that Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager when Zimmerman could have simply let the police handle it.

Any other bulletins or addendum's?

Columbus, OH

#2000 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm upset that Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager when Zimmerman could have simply let the police handle it.
Any other bulletins or addendum's?
Sure do. It is up to the jury to decide, not you or me. My point was if there was not a gun involved, Trayvon was killed by another source, i.e. knife, fists, etc. you would be okay with that.

Brooklyn, New York

#2001 Jun 17, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Sure do. It is up to the jury to decide, not you or me. My point was if there was not a gun involved, Trayvon was killed by another source, i.e. knife, fists, etc. you would be okay with that.
If there were no gun involved, George would have gotten his ass whooped and just went home. End of story.

Now, whose fault is that?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2002 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were no gun involved, George would have gotten his ass whooped and just went home. End of story.
Now, whose fault is that?
You knee-gros and your wet dreams...
The thought of that has your palm worn thin, doesn't it, boy?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2006 Jun 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
One usually has to attend an institution of the caliber of the University of Phoenix to obtain dialectical skills like this.
Your envy regarding Colby is just chewing you up inside, Tyrone. You sound like a woman angry over another woman's diamond.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2007 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Most people are hungry by 2:00 PM...I would think that a full figured woman like yourself could relate to that.
I love how you keep proving yourself a liar, George. Shows how truly pathetic of a person you are.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2008 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see. You grant yourself immunity while critiquing the posts of others like a frustrated spinster schoolmarm.
Nope, I don't grant myself immunity. I admitted to a mistake I made last week. I'm not like you (thank god). I own up to the mistakes I made and admit when I'm wrong. But since you're trying to compare what I do for a living to the unimportant posts that fill up Topix, you're really stretching if you think I give both the same consideration.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2009 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you writing for medical students? Shouldn't they be doing their own work?
BTW, I don't consider judging beer a great journalistic feat but whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd be more inclined to get the opinion of college students on that one but maybe that's just me.
Keep proving how stupid you are. I don't write for medical students, so there "Wait What"'s a dummy evidence A. I don't judge beer, so there's evidence B.

You must have joined George in getting so excited about me that you need to learn more. I write about craft beer, dummy. And for the most part, college kids either haven't learned about it yet or can't often afford it and I also doubt most of them have any kind of respectable homebrew system. So, when you become more informed, let us know. We won't be holding our breaths.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2010 Jun 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You come back again and again and again. Apparently you like it so much here, you can't stay away. So put up or shut up. Pick one, pick the other, I don't care - but put your big girl panties on and pick one.
No matter how much I'm on here, it's still not as much as George. Or a lot of other people. Some of your friends would call you a coward for not even registering.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2011 Jun 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much I'm on here, it's still not as much as George. Or a lot of other people. Some of your friends would call you a coward for not even registering.
I don't care how much you're on here as long as you don't complain about it. If it's that bad, hit the abuse button. The point is, you come here and whine about everybody's actions and then come back for more. And I really don't care what people call me for not registering because it has no bearing on anything, really. If you thought it would bother me, it doesn't.

Recap: Stop whining or don't get involved.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2012 Jun 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep proving how stupid you are. I don't write for medical students, so there "Wait What"'s a dummy evidence A. I don't judge beer, so there's evidence B.
You must have joined George in getting so excited about me that you need to learn more. I write about craft beer, dummy. And for the most part, college kids either haven't learned about it yet or can't often afford it and I also doubt most of them have any kind of respectable homebrew system. So, when you become more informed, let us know. We won't be holding our breaths.
You poor thing. You must be so very unhappy to be so hateful to others.

Why are you writing on a site that takes anyone and pays mere pennies if your skills are in such high demand with high pay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 33 min truth 2,449
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 59 min Duke for Mayor 91
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 15
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,570
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 31,504
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 2 hr Swedenforever 24
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 hr Concerned Brother 961

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]