“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1968 Jun 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness error. Pretty common.
Uh, no. The police have a pretty careful procedure for marking the location. The location of the body is solid. What doesn't fit is Zimmerman's claim that he headed straight back and was jumped on the way.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1969 Jun 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fact that a witness is allowed to change their story, but Zimmerman is expected to be perfect.
He recalls going straight back to the truck after getting out to look for an address.

You think he just forgot he was chasing Trayvon and had no intention of heading back?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1970 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychic told you?
Explaining the fact pattern.

Something you refuse to do.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1971 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Your facts are not real facts. Those "eyewitnesses" have been discounted.
All the witnesses have been discounted??????

Wonder why they are still on the witness list.

Who discounted them all?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1972 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
About those contusions....
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/george-zim...
Sorry, their site isn't available on my mobile device.

Interesting how many here are busy digging up citations from the deaded MSM.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1973 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Your facts are not real facts. Those "eyewitnesses" have been discounted.
The location of the body, the phone and flashlight. These things are factual and do not fit Zimmerman's narrative.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1974 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
All the witnesses have been discounted??????
Wonder why they are still on the witness list.
Who discounted them all?
Because a witness list is comprised of those you even THINK about calling. If their testimony has been discounted, it could benefit Zimmerman's side. It does not mean they will be called, though.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1975 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, their site isn't available on my mobile device.
Interesting how many here are busy digging up citations from the deaded MSM.
I dug up photos of the contusions entered into evidence, which you claimed reports said Zimmerman didn't have.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1976 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
All the witnesses have been discounted??????
Wonder why they are still on the witness list.
Who discounted them all?
They discounted themselves for lying.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1977 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The location of the body, the phone and flashlight. These things are factual and do not fit Zimmerman's narrative.
OK, it doesn't fit Zimmerman's narrative. But what can it prove conclusively to support the charges? Nothing. If there were other people around, how do you know they didn't mess with anything?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1978 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Explaining the fact pattern.
Something you refuse to do.
"In the immediate aftermath of Martin's death in February 2012, the media portrayed Zimmerman as a gun-crazy vigilante who stalked and murdered a harmless black youth. Since then, Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman's tenacious lawyer, has extracted bits and pieces of evidence from an ethically challenged prosecution that prove Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. So, at long last, the media's false narrative is about to collide with the hard facts in a court of law."

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/the-c...

I must say, Reader, this is becoming quite interesting. As I wasn't following it closely, thanks for the tip.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1979 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The location of the body, the phone and flashlight. These things are factual and do not fit Zimmerman's narrative.
"Let's start with the tape of Zimmerman's 911 call to police. Unlike the deceptively spliced and edited snippets broadcast on television news, the full, undoctored tape proves that, at the time he was supposedly hunting down his intended victim, Zimmerman was asking 911 to send a police officer to his location to investigate Martin's suspicious behavior. If Zimmerman was intending murder, why would he first alert the police and invite them to the scene of the crime?"

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/the-c...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1980 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
All the witnesses have been discounted??????
Wonder why they are still on the witness list.
Who discounted them all?
Oh, wait - here's a better answer:

Moreover, various civilian witnesses have given police statements establishing that, when the fatal shot was fired, Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten by Martin. One witness told police he saw a black male in a dark-color hoodie (later identified as Martin) on top of a "white or Hispanic male" in a red sweatshirt (later identified as Zimmerman), who was on the ground. Martin was throwing punches in "mixed martial-arts" style, while Zimmerman was calling for help.

A second witness told police that he saw Zimmerman on the ground, calling for help "over and over" while he was being beaten.

These and other witnesses described Zimmerman's cries as "a whining sound," "a groaning noise" in which he cried, "Oh, oh, help me," and "crying or moaning in desperation."

The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/the-c...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1981 Jun 16, 2013
The evidence does not support the charge.
In fact, much of it appears to confirm Zimmerman's assertion of self-defense.
Reader can't handle the truth.

Reader's perspective:

http://moonbattery.com/trayvon-martin_george-...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1982 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Explaining the fact pattern.
Something you refuse to do.
Proving second-degree murder.
Something neither you nor the prosecution can do.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1983 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it doesn't fit Zimmerman's narrative. But what can it prove conclusively to support the charges? Nothing. If there were other people around, how do you know they didn't mess with anything?
Now you are getting desperate. You think the neighbors dragged the body 40 feet before the cops got there?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1984 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
They discounted themselves for lying.
Ah. Everyone who happened to live there all just lied.

Right.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1985 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the immediate aftermath of Martin's death in February 2012, the media portrayed Zimmerman as a gun-crazy vigilante who stalked and murdered a harmless black youth. Since then, Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman's tenacious lawyer, has extracted bits and pieces of evidence from an ethically challenged prosecution that prove Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. So, at long last, the media's false narrative is about to collide with the hard facts in a court of law."
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/the-c...
I must say, Reader, this is becoming quite interesting. As I wasn't following it closely, thanks for the tip.
Opinion Column.

Did you miss that 'art

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1986 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wait - here's a better answer:
Moreover, various civilian witnesses have given police statements establishing that, when the fatal shot was fired, Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten by Martin. One witness told police he saw a black male in a dark-color hoodie (later identified as Martin) on top of a "white or Hispanic male" in a red sweatshirt (later identified as Zimmerman), who was on the ground. Martin was throwing punches in "mixed martial-arts" style, while Zimmerman was calling for help.6
A second witness told police that he saw Zimmerman on the ground, calling for help "over and over" while he was being beaten.
These and other witnesses described Zimmerman's cries as "a whining sound," "a groaning noise" in which he cried, "Oh, oh, help me," and "crying or moaning in desperation."
The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/the-c...
Read the witness interviews (or listen to them). Especially the evolution of the MMA guy's testimony.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1987 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting desperate. You think the neighbors dragged the body 40 feet before the cops got there?
No, it's more likely that Zimmerman is mistaken about where the altercation took place... That he simply wasn't where he thought he was. But you couldn't possibly consider an honest mistake... unless it was someone other than George Zimmerman, like the witnesses who changed their stories that you are all too willing to excuse... but someone who was obviously under a great deal of stress is expected to have perfect recall!

You're dense, that's all there is to it. You should be getting disability payments for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 7 min James Chaney 128
President Ebola 12 min d pantz 700
Jury returns guilty verdict in gang-related sla... 50 min Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Weinlard Park residents show neighborhood pride... 2 hr Big Johnson 1
Snapchat 3 hr Big Johnson 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]