The George Zimmerman Case!
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1928 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is they eye witness who saw the chase, tho location of the body and the location of the phone and flashlight.
Again - you are so obsessed in the true definition of the word that you cannot even keep up with events. Your "eyewitness" changed her story. No, really?!

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-2...
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1929 Jun 16, 2013
Truly, Reader, isn't it embarrassing to be arguing with emotional "facts" released shortly after certain celebrities decided to get people riled up?
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1930 Jun 16, 2013
And if a witness changing their story to fit a certain side doesn't smack of something being wrong, then I really don't know what to say to you.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1931 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Zimmerman tell the dispatcher he would stop?
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700...
The dispatcher asked if he was following him and he said yes. The dispatcher said,'we don't need you to do that' and Zimmerman says ok.

In interviews Zimmerman has said that he stopped then. Other times he has said that he never followed Trayvon, but just got out to look for an address (claiming erroneously that the dispatcher both told him to move where he could see Trayvon AND that he insisted on an exact address)

Throughou he has remained insistent that he went straight back to his truck and was knocked down and pinned at the 't' where the sidewalks meet--40 feet north of the place the body was found.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1932 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is they eye witness who saw the chase, tho location of the body and the location of the phone and flashlight.
Are you referring to Mary Cutcher?

Location hidden

#1933 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Truly, Reader, isn't it embarrassing to be arguing with emotional "facts" released shortly after certain celebrities decided to get people riled up?
What exactly is an emotional fact?
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1934 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The dispatcher asked if he was following him and he said yes. The dispatcher said,'we don't need you to do that' and Zimmerman says ok.
In interviews Zimmerman has said that he stopped then. Other times he has said that he never followed Trayvon, but just got out to look for an address (claiming erroneously that the dispatcher both told him to move where he could see Trayvon AND that he insisted on an exact address)
Throughou he has remained insistent that he went straight back to his truck and was knocked down and pinned at the 't' where the sidewalks meet--40 feet north of the place the body was found.
This is what you said:
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am suggesting that Zimmerman tracked Trayvon down--as he had gotten out of his truck to--despite telling the dispatcher he would stop.
I provided the transcript which proves otherwise. That, my friend, is an "emotional fact" - a WW term.

Location hidden

#1935 Jun 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Holy sh!t. they've been putting the wrong mushrooms on your pizza, Reader. You're in a parallel universe.
Please account for the location of the body, phone and flashlight in any way that is consistent with Zimmerman's narrative.

Location hidden

#1936 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You may listen to the 911 call yourself, you know.
We've provided both the transcript and link.

If you don't stop insisting that your speculative scenario is the truth, you're going to land yourself in the psych ward.

Location hidden

#1937 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
While it is true that one must speculate regarding Martin's abrasions, the evidence fits Zimmerman's narrative.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r...
"...O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.
WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.
When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.
“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said."
The gunshot wound was fatal.

A bloody nose is not.

Location hidden

#1938 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Further:

"There’s another reason to believe that Zimmerman stopped following Martin: After he gives the dispatcher his personal address, at 3:35, he says,“Oh crap, I don’t want to give that all out. I don’t know where this kid is,” meaning he is worried Martin might hear where he lives. If Zimmerman doesn’t even know where Martin is, would it even be possible for him to still be following Martin at this point? Would it even be possible for him to have continued following Martin after hanging up the phone — a full two minutes after he first got out of his car and a minute and a half after he fully stops breathing heavily — unless Martin came back and revealed himself?"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/02/911-call-sh...

Location hidden

#1939 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The location of Martin's body does not prove the charge.
Further, anyone can understand that someone under assault, and in fear for his life, is not going to recall clearly every detail of the assault. In fact, one would expect the victim to be confused afterward.
Zimmerman's self defense story relies on his claim that Trayvon came after him and that he was immediately knocked to to the ground and held helpless and beaten until he could shimmy off the sidewalk revealing the gun to Trayvon.

No room in that tight little story for a 40 foot movement (with flashlight and phone still further).

Interesting how badly you want to believe, though.

Location hidden

#1940 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
And if a witness changing their story to fit a certain side doesn't smack of something being wrong, then I really don't know what to say to you.
Well, i think Mr MMA style fighting probably had a chat with his attorney about the penalties for perjury.

Location hidden

#1941 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to Mary Cutcher?
I dont know her name.

Location hidden

#1942 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The gunshot wound was fatal.
A bloody nose is not.
Head injuries most certainly can be, Ms. Expert.

Location hidden

#1943 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you said:
<quoted text>
I provided the transcript which proves otherwise. That, my friend, is an "emotional fact" - a WW term.
The transcript ends when the call ended.

What is in dispute is what happened between then and the gunshot.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1944 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Head injuries most certainly can be, Ms. Expert.
I did read that somewhere recently - one blow to the head can be fatal, and you do have a right to protect yourself from that if you can.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1945 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, i think Mr MMA style fighting probably had a chat with his attorney about the penalties for perjury.
Really? He/she was sworn in at the time the eyewitness account was made?

Location hidden

#1946 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's self defense story relies on his claim that Trayvon came after him and that he was immediately knocked to to the ground and held helpless and beaten until he could shimmy off the sidewalk revealing the gun to Trayvon.
No room in that tight little story for a 40 foot movement (with flashlight and phone still further).
Interesting how badly you want to believe, though.
I don't give a rat's arse where the body was, as I don't believe the victim of such an assault, particularly after sunset, can pinpoint with perfect accuracy the location of the event or other items lost as a result of the event.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#1947 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the reason, a witness who changes their story could easily lead a jury to think along the lines of reasonable doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold metal USA women's ice Hockey 12 min Reality Speaks 10
News Columbus taking steps to secure future Hyperloo... 27 min a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 3
Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars 1 hr Seriously 18
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr Seriously 272
News Iyanla Vanzant Set To Bring A Message Of Inspir... 1 hr Big Johnson 4
Billy Graham has died. 2 hr hmm 23
I need a Bazooka 2 hr engiNERD 4
Black Panther Sucked 8 hr Let Freedom Ring 42

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages