Comments
161 - 180 of 7,670 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 18
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Apr 11, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious that someone as well off as you claim to be would be running up tabs to send to Mom.
why not?

you run up tabs daily, and expect others to pay for non-family members.

PS: my Mom does not mind as I am her son.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Apr 11, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious that someone as well off as you claim to be would be running up tabs to send to Mom.
well off?

I earned everything I possess.....everything.

scum like you want it handed to them.

My Golden Retriever has left plenty in backyard for your handout. He was trained to leave it in a 20 square foot area, so your lunch will be easier for you to assemble.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well off?
I earned everything I possess.....everything.
scum like you want it handed to them.
My Golden Retriever has left plenty in backyard for your handout. He was trained to leave it in a 20 square foot area, so your lunch will be easier for you to assemble.
One wonders how you have earned the tabs you run up for your mom to pay.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

VADoc wrote:
In Florida just like in South Carolina if you assault someone be ready to take a bullet. Martin is dead because he assaulted someone. The most I would ever see Zimmerman getting is accidental manslaughter, but since they are trying him for 2nd degree murder most likely he will walk then be in financial ruin while Martin's parents enjoy their cash.
Now the question is when Zimmerman goes free do you think people will riot? I think they will.
The sad fact is if Martin had been white or Hispanic and a black watch captain had shot him this wouldn't even be anything more than local news. Sort of like how we heard little over the white child burned alive by a group of black youths or the girl who was carjacked and gang raped for several hours by some black youths while they drove around the city.
Interesting enough that not even a couple weeks after the Martin shooting a black man shot and killed a Hispanic man in Arizona at a drive they and nothing was said about it.
The Subnormal VaDoc Wrote This:
Martin is dead because he assaulted someone.

You weren't there, you don't know a damn thing about what happened. You got that VaDoc? First off you are below normal intelligence. Next you are nothing but a dog.

What you have to say about George Zimmerman can be taken with a grain of salt. Almost if not everything you print on Topix is a bareface damn lie. A lie you drew up in that infected, afflicted mind.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders how you have earned the tabs you run up for your mom to pay.
one wonders how you breathe without assistance.

that brain function alone overloaded your capacity.

enjoy you miserable life in the hood shunned from normal society.

Cheers scum bag.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Subnormal VaDoc Wrote This:
Martin is dead because he assaulted someone.
You weren't there, you don't know a damn thing about what happened. You got that VaDoc? First off you are below normal intelligence. Next you are nothing but a dog.
What you have to say about George Zimmerman can be taken with a grain of salt. Almost if not everything you print on Topix is a bareface damn lie. A lie you drew up in that infected, afflicted mind.
and you are to fat and stupid to see that your extreme views have 90% of people wanting you deported.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders how you have earned the tabs you run up for your mom to pay.
My Mom and Dad have been known to treat me to dinner even though I can afford it, am over 40, and married for 20 years. They have a house in Cleveland, which I have stayed at while they snow bird in AZ. If I wanted to stay at their house in AZ while they are back in OH, they would hand me the house keys in a heartbeat. I don't take advantage of them, nor do I ask them to treat me to a free meal, I'm their daughter and they do it willingly and because they love me. I would do the same for my kids when they are "grown".
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My Mom and Dad have been known to treat me to dinner even though I can afford it, am over 40, and married for 20 years. They have a house in Cleveland, which I have stayed at while they snow bird in AZ. If I wanted to stay at their house in AZ while they are back in OH, they would hand me the house keys in a heartbeat. I don't take advantage of them, nor do I ask them to treat me to a free meal, I'm their daughter and they do it willingly and because they love me. I would do the same for my kids when they are "grown".
Now it is about you. No surprise!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
one wonders how you breathe without assistance.
that brain function alone overloaded your capacity.
enjoy you miserable life in the hood shunned from normal society.
Cheers scum bag.
Seems like its been well over 49 hours since you have contributed anything requiring any thought. Do you worry about brain atrophy?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like its been well over 49 hours since you have contributed anything requiring any thought. Do you worry about brain atrophy?
it requires no thought to prove you a cancer to society...it is well evident.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like its been well over 49 hours since you have contributed anything requiring any thought. Do you worry about brain atrophy?
my 49 hours in comparison to your entire life seems petty.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Subnormal VaDoc Wrote This:
Martin is dead because he assaulted someone.
You weren't there, you don't know a damn thing about what happened. You got that VaDoc? First off you are below normal intelligence. Next you are nothing but a dog.
What you have to say about George Zimmerman can be taken with a grain of salt. Almost if not everything you print on Topix is a bareface damn lie. A lie you drew up in that infected, afflicted mind.
Were you there?Do you know what happened?Probably not.So what gives you the right to badmouth another poster for voicing their opinion?
barb

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The only thing lives were ruined, and it was caused by the lies that news media put out. Both of them had poor judgement that day and thats the way I see it One was thinking he was doing right by following someone he thought was up to no good and the other confronting the other in a threating way.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barb wrote:
The only thing lives were ruined, and it was caused by the lies that news media put out. Both of them had poor judgement that day and thats the way I see it One was thinking he was doing right by following someone he thought was up to no good and the other confronting the other in a threating way.
One was going home, and would have made it, had he not got murdered. No one has the right to harass someone just because he or she is black and a teen. You got to remember all this kid had done is go to the store.

A man in a truck, a man with a gun. The man in the truck bullies the kid. The kid had, had enough and charges the bully knocking the bully over. In the meantime the bully gets some minor scratches to the face. Pulls out a gun and kills the kid. It should have 1st degree murder.

In a matter of moments the police arrive. The kid was dead. No ambulance called, just minor scratches. If there had been all of the bleeding, an ambulance would have been called immediately, not a hospital stay later.

The real question, what took place in the jail. 1st degree murder or a broken nose, bleeding in the back of the head photoshoped. Second degree murder, and the foolish stand your ground BS.

This entire story got screwed up by the media. A bully killed an innocent boy on his way home.

You don't need a gun to be a neighborhood watchman. Need for a gun is in your mind, you will shoot someone, if the opportunity arises.

Neighborhood watchman job:

Report something suspicious to the police. Do not taunt someone, you were hired to report, not to bully anyone with racial slurs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there?Do you know what happened?Probably not.So what gives you the right to badmouth another poster for voicing their opinion?
Well, Dave, people do it here every day.

But, responsible people base their opinions on information.

I would hold that as a doc, presuming that he is one, and I tend to believe what people say they are until they give me reason to disbelieve, he has an obligation to consider whether Zimmerman's injuries, as evaluated medically, are consistent with his recounting of events, specifically wih regard to how he was injured.

I asked VADoc some specific questions along those lines and he got huffy, threw some insults at me and went away.

So--while I get pretty bored by the constant sniping, I would say that Doc was as much a part as anyone else.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Apr 11, 2013
 
barb wrote:
The only thing lives were ruined, and it was caused by the lies that news media put out. Both of them had poor judgement that day and thats the way I see it One was thinking he was doing right by following someone he thought was up to no good and the other confronting the other in a threating way.
The problem with your assessment, Barb (both were wrong, just a tragedy, oh and btw, the media lied) is that there is a fair amount of evidence (mostly from Zimmerman's call to police and info he provided to them in intervews later) that George Zimmerman was actively following someone he considered suspicious for very flimsy reasons. Further, George Zimmerman was armed. George Zimmerman was given some good advice, not only directly by the dispatcher, but also through NW protocols, that he deliberately ignored.

All of this, as I said, is well substantiated.

Now, how do your substantiate your belief in "the other confronting the other in a threating way"? Where is that coming from? How do you know, or believe, that to be true?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Apr 11, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my 49 hours in comparison to your entire life seems petty.
Huh?

You must be well into 2014 on your alcohol points these days, hey RS?
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there?Do you know what happened?Probably not.So what gives you the right to badmouth another poster for voicing their opinion?
Oh don't worry pale is just a fat troll. She runs her chicken grinder and then ignores facts. She's been beaten by me in arguments time and time again. She talks shit, gets it back in spades, then plays the victim. Most likely she is just a piece of gutter trash. After all anyone who brags about punching someone else in the mouth because they didn't agree with them speaks volumes of their character. My guess is she's just plain white trash who uses topix to troll and get a few minutes of escape from her miserable and pathetic existence.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't worry pale is just a fat troll. She runs her chicken grinder and then ignores facts. She's been beaten by me in arguments time and time again. She talks shit, gets it back in spades, then plays the victim. Most likely she is just a piece of gutter trash. After all anyone who brags about punching someone else in the mouth because they didn't agree with them speaks volumes of their character. My guess is she's just plain white trash who uses topix to troll and get a few minutes of escape from her miserable and pathetic existence.
Liar!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey, where is our new friend Bigg Johnson? Did George get someone banned again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sarah Salin Channel 24 min Black Rhino 6
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr scirocco 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 2,929
Zimmerman questioned by Florida Police 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 29,396
1 Blessing From God 3 hr Stephen Levi 34
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 3 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Logan 845
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••