|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news /local/1-Dead-12-Wounded-in-Ov ernight-Shootings-211673851.ht ml
7 Dead, 30 Wounded in Weekend Violence
Seven people were killed and at least 30 others were shot in violence that plagued Chicago over Father's Day weekend.
Five of the fatalities and 11 other shootings occurred overnight Saturday leading into Father's Day, including the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old boy.
On the Southwest Side, five people were shot, one fatally, in two shootings in the Little Village neighborhood.
Where is the outrage?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?
Where are the demonstrations in protest?
I guess none of the shooters where "white Hispanics" huh.
You mean Chicago blacks haven't scheduled multiple "Justice for -------" marches, and initiated a boycott of black-owned businesses to achieve said justice?

Amazing.
Their definition of "justice," that is.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Chicago blacks haven't scheduled multiple "Justice for -------" marches, and initiated a boycott of black-owned businesses to achieve said justice?
Amazing.
Their definition of "justice," that is.
No doubt MSDNC and CCN will have 24-7 coverage of the story.
I would be willing to bet that some of the shooters were Hispanic, just not "white Hispanics".
hahahahahahaha

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the truth comes out even deluded with your own racist bigotry. Thanks for proving my point. I just hope justice prevails this time around.
"annondumb"
What racist bias? I asked a simple question. One case involved black on white the other white on black. No bigotry. You sound like a bigot, a very thin skinned one.
Peace
KMA
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
FTA:
CRUMP [Martin Atty]: "...If Zimmerman gets off, it will tell other deranged minds and trigger-happy police officers that they can kill black and brown boys with impunity...."
It's not just a load of BS. It's loaded BS.
Crump knows the charge against Zimmerman is unsupported by the evidence.
But, the Professional Black Grievance Industry will never accept the truth, and will not be happy until and unless there are riots.
By the way, Zimmerman is a "brown boy," a self-identified Hispanic.
And the lesson is that "black and brown boys" -- along with white, yellow, red and polka-dotted boys -- should not assault strangers. Particularly in CCW states.
Crump's reputation isn't stellar, either, and that's why I posted the link.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the body end up 40 feet south of the location where Zimmerman says he was attacked?
None of us were there to answer your question, so why do you keep asking it?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news /local/1-Dead-12-Wounded-in-Ov ernight-Shootings-211673851.ht ml
Seven people were killed and at least 30 others were shot in violence that plagued Chicago over Father's Day weekend.
Five of the fatalities and 11 other shootings occurred overnight Saturday leading into Father's Day, including the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old boy.
On the Southwest Side, five people were shot, one fatally, in two shootings in the Little Village neighborhood.
Where is the outrage?
Where's the outrage at what happened in downtown Columbus yesterday?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Zimmerman battered and bleeding?
Meanwhile, Martin showed only lacerations to his knuckles...and a GSW?
Zimmerman's injuries are inconsistent with his description. He repeatedly declined treatment. WW's legal expert cites contusions to front and back of the head--despite there being no contusions noted to the back of the head in two medical reports. The nasal bleeding (external) is consistent with recoil from the gun, abrasions consistent with going through bushes. Multiple possibilities far the back of the head lac--none of them blows on concrete.

How did the body get there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Where is the outrage?
Demonstrations and outrage did not occur in Trayvon's case until weeks passed without an arrest.

Exactly what have you done lately in response to all the perceived injustices you are always whining about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us were there to answer your question, so why do you keep asking it?
I ask it of people who keep claiming Zimmerman's self defense narrative is sound.

No answers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the outrage at what happened in downtown Columbus yesterday?
Are you talking about Franklin Park?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's injuries are inconsistent with his description. He repeatedly declined treatment. WW's legal expert cites contusions to front and back of the head--despite there being no contusions noted to the back of the head in two medical reports. The nasal bleeding (external) is consistent with recoil from the gun, abrasions consistent with going through bushes. Multiple possibilities far the back of the head lac--none of them blows on concrete.
You are denying plain facts. The physical evidence -- namely, Zimmerman's wounds, as evident in the photos -- clearly supports Zimmerman's narrative.

On the other hand, the prosecution's case is purely speculative -- based solely on circumstantial evidence. To that point, the prosecution admitted during the bail hearing that it has absolutely no evidence with respect to the parties' encounter, as follows:

"O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts any eyewitnesses, anything that conflicts with the contention that Mr. Martin assaulted first?

GILBREATH: That contention that was given to us by him [Zimmerman], other than filling in the figures being one following or chasing the other one, as to who threw the first blow, no."

"Filling in"? LOL.
That's what we call an ACQUITTAL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are denying plain facts. The physical evidence -- namely, Zimmerman's wounds, as evident in the photos -- clearly supports Zimmerman's narrative.
On the other hand, the prosecution's case is purely speculative -- based solely on circumstantial evidence. To that point, the prosecution admitted during the bail hearing that it has absolutely no evidence with respect to the parties' encounter, as follows:
"O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts any eyewitnesses, anything that conflicts with the contention that Mr. Martin assaulted first?
GILBREATH: That contention that was given to us by him [Zimmerman], other than filling in the figures being one following or chasing the other one, as to who threw the first blow, no."
"Filling in"? LOL.
That's what we call an ACQUITTAL.
You wanna explain the difference between physical and circumstantial evidence?

Looks to me like the location of the body is physical.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
http://jonathanturley.org/2012/04/20/reasonab...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna explain the difference between physical and circumstantial evidence?
Looks to me like the location of the body is physical.
The location of the body does not prove the elements of the charge.
In fact, the prosecution has nothing that will.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that the body was dragged? If so, the wounds on the knuckles should have picked up some kind of outdoor debris.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
Turley ends by saying that the photo should help ZImmerman in getting bond granted. Zimmerman sorta blew that one by lying to the court, remember?

But, you're willing to believe his self defense account even when it doesn't fit the facts.

Please provide a reasonable explanation for the location of the body.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Turley ends by saying that the photo should help ZImmerman in getting bond granted. Zimmerman sorta blew that one by lying to the court, remember?
But, you're willing to believe his self defense account even when it doesn't fit the facts.
Please provide a reasonable explanation for the location of the body.
Please copy and paste the posts where I support Zimmerman. I do support the legal system and how guilt needs to be proven; in no way should that be mistaken for me being a George Zimmerman supporter. I have no idea what happened because I wasn't there. I have a few ideas in my mind, but no amount of reading on the internet and absorbing "facts" would prove or disprove what I might think.

Zimmerman didn't get bond? That's funny - CNN reported that Zimmerman left jail after posting bond.

Reader, let me say this again: I have repeated over and over again that I cannot predict the outcome. Honestly, I wasn't at all sure that Zimmerman wouldn't be found guilty but the more I read and dig, thanks to you, the more I think Zimmerman might get off after all. Time will tell and I place no bets.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/03/is-trayvon-m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The location of the body shows that Zimmerman's story is untrue. It also provides additional proof that ZImmerman continued to stalk Trayvon after telling police he would stop. Such stalking, while carrying a loaded weapon support the charge.

He went after someone he believed was responsible for neighborhood thefts, determined not to let him get away. When met with resisrance, he shot him.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The location of the body shows that Zimmerman's story is untrue. It also provides additional proof that ZImmerman continued to stalk Trayvon after telling police he would stop. Such stalking, while carrying a loaded weapon support the charge.
He went after someone he believed was responsible for neighborhood thefts, determined not to let him get away. When met with resisrance, he shot him.
Where in the Sam Hill was Zimmerman charged with stalking? My God, you are obsessed in the true definition of the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 30,194
Columbus Tutors Turn to Tech to Engage Students 2 hr shanikwah 4
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 23
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr hypocrite 2,269
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 195
ISIS beheads James Foley 4 hr Lou 83
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 5 hr Duke for Mayor 13

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE