Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? You just can't stand the idea that someone makes money, huh? Med students pay a pretty penny for editing services. You'd know this if you had a clue. Since I've taken up permanent residence in your head, I think I'll plant some flowers. Gotta do something to get some oxygen into that tiny brain of yours.
No....plant some pot instead....maybe he'll get busted and we won't have to deal with his drivel anymore.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh - I get it now. Birds of a feather and all that.

"I’ve been posting for a little bit over at The Frederick Leatherman Blog about the George Zimmerman case. Debate is good for the mind and, except for my one “devoted” commenter, I don’t have people to debate here. Mr. Leatherman is a former defense attorney who specialized in criminal law and practiced in Washington State. Mr. Leatherman is one of the few lawyers, that I’m aware of, that not only believes the evidence against Mr. Zimmerman is sufficient to get a conviction, but that it would be easy for him to do so, if he were prosecuting the case. Obviously, I disagree and I’ve debated several people, including Mr. Leatherman, over there in this regard. Recently, Mr. Leatherman banned me from being able to comment on his site anymore."

http://justincaselawgic.wordpress.com/2012/08...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
With regard to the claim that following (or stalking) Trayvon was not against the law, here is a legal opinion:
As any lawyer familiar with the law of conspiracy well knows, conspiracy indictments typically allege the commission of lawful acts by co-conspirators in furtherance of objectives of a conspiracy. Thus, simple events like using a cell phone to confirm a scheduled meeting with a co-conspirator are often charged as overt acts in furtherance of a conspiracy.
Therefore, the issue is not whether the act itself was lawful. The issue is what was the actor’s intent when he committed the act.
Nobody would seriously argue that the defendant could not get out of his vehicle and follow Trayvon Martin. He certainly could.
The relevant questions in this case are why did the defendant get out of his vehicle to follow Trayvon Martin and why did he lie about it afterward?
I do not believe the jury is going to have any difficulty figuring out the answers to those questions: The defendant intended to prevent this “asshole” from getting away and he shot him to death when Trayvon resisted. The defendant lied about it afterward because he did not want to go to prison.
http://frederickleatherman.com/category/self-...
"To reiterate what I said in this last post, if one wants to use the word “lies” about some of Zimmerman’s claims, that is their prerogative. It would probably be more appropriate to use the word “inconsistencies,” but I can understand painting his tales with a more damning brush. Regardless of what one calls them, however, they are not an admission of guilt. An admission of guilt is very specifically defined as “a statement by someone accused of a crime that he/she committed the offense.” Lying about circumstances surrounding the crime he is accused of is clearly not an admission of guilt."

Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, but all of them.
He has stood by his claim that he went straight from his truck to the next street over (not "following," merely going in the same direction) to get an address, and then turning around and returning directly to the truck--but being jumped on the way.
From the location of phone and flashlight, it would appear that he turned south when he reached the other street and continued walking south past several houses before cutting back into the dogwalk area, where he met with Trayvon and the phone and flashlight were dropped in scuffle/chase. They moved north (confirmed by an eye witness) to the place where the body was found.
Zimmerman's tale is that he reached the street and turned back to the truck by the same path, intercepted at the "t" where the 2 sidewalks meet. There he was knocked to the ground with one blow and pinned--receiving blows and being smothered until he remembered the gun and shot. He cannot account for how the body ended up where it did. He also claims he held Trayvon's arms spread-eagled in order to keep him from being able to reach a weapon that Zimmerman believed he had (Z. claims he did not believe he had actually shot him, only scared him into submission). Trayvon's hands were found underneath him.
Whatever else anyone wants to believe, Zimmerman's narrative does not fit the facts.
"As it stands, circumstantial evidence is very powerful, but it loses its power when there is so much exculpatory evidence for the Defendant."

Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And the white supremacists who post comments to your NRA apologist's site?
I would never link their comments repeatedly to back up my "well-founded" opinion but perhaps that's the difference between me and you.

Since: Jan 12

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Period huh?
Interesting, you believe that there was a fight and Zimmerman
did not "self inflict" his injuries?
It's not intresting to me that his nose looked that way. He WAS socked in his snout by a startled and frightened teen, who was accousted by a strange adult and shoved.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
"As it stands, circumstantial evidence is very powerful, but it loses its power when there is so much exculpatory evidence for the Defendant."
And that exculpatory evidence would be?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never link their comments repeatedly to back up my "well-founded" opinion but perhaps that's the difference between me and you.
Nor have I.

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Another ex-security guard (like Zimmerman) loses his mind and plays super patriot/ neighborhood defender, that may cost him 20 years in Federal Prison.

A Kettering, Ohio man, Joe Reels, rammed his vehicle into a White House security perimeter, jumped the fence, and was apprehended before making way to the WH.

Found in his vehicle were 200 rounds of ammo, two machetes, and several knives.

On YouTube, he left his 4 month old son a video of anti- government ramblings about the IRS, Homeland Security, and pro Tea Party rhetoric.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> It's not intresting to me that his nose looked that way. He WAS socked in his snout by a startled and frightened teen, who was accousted by a strange adult and shoved.

curious-er and curious-er.

Well, at least you acknowledge the obvious, that Zimmerman's injuries were caused by Martin and
that they were not self inflicted or caused by the recoil of a small caliber 9mm hand gun with a low velocity load.

Now I suggest your read Trayvon's texts and social media and get back to me about him being a "startled and frightened teen".

As an aside,
Are you one of the folks that continues to cling to claiming that he is white as well?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

A nothing-burger from Day One.
Angela Corey should be removed from office.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kyr38gl

From the 4/20/12 bail hearing transcript:

O’MARA: My question was do you have any evidence to contradict or that conflicts with his [Zimmerman's] contention given before he knew any of the evidence that would conflict with the fact that he stated I walked back to my car?

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: No evidence. Correct?

GILBREATH: Understanding -- are you talking about at that point in time?

O’MARA: Since. Today. Do you have any evidence that conflicts with his suggestion that he had turned around and went back to his car?

GILBREATH: Other than his statement, no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts with that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He answered it. He said no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts any eyewitnesses, anything that conflicts with the contention that Mr. Martin assaulted first?

GILBREATH: That contention that was given to us by him, other than filling in the figures being one following or chasing the other one, as to who threw the first blow, no.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"annidumos"
Was it pathetic justice when oj simpson was acquitted of not one but two murders. KMA
Exactly, the truth comes out even deluded with your own racist bigotry. Thanks for proving my point. I just hope justice prevails this time around.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
I read the original autopsy report a long time ago...idiot.
You posted a condition (shot in the back) that wasn't right and I provided you the information I thought you were lacking. I acted in good faith and you ridicule me for it?

Good bye.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
curious-er and curious-er.
Well, at least you acknowledge the obvious, that Zimmerman's injuries were caused by Martin and
that they were not self inflicted or caused by the recoil of a small caliber 9mm hand gun with a low velocity load.
Now I suggest your read Trayvon's texts and social media and get back to me about him being a "startled and frightened teen".
As an aside,
Are you one of the folks that continues to cling to claiming that he is white as well?
Are you one of the folks who automatically defended Zimmerman ( white sounding name) when you heard his name and thought him white before his photo was released?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you one of the folks who automatically defended Zimmerman ( white sounding name) when you heard his name and thought him white before his photo was released?
No.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Saturday Night Card Game (Playing the race card in the Zimmerman case to the bitter end)

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/saturday...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
Saturday Night Card Game (Playing the race card in the Zimmerman case to the bitter end)
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/saturday...
FTA:

CRUMP [Martin Atty]: "...If Zimmerman gets off, it will tell other deranged minds and trigger-happy police officers that they can kill black and brown boys with impunity...."

It's not just a load of BS. It's loaded BS.
Crump knows the charge against Zimmerman is unsupported by the evidence.
But, the Professional Black Grievance Industry will never accept the truth, and will not be happy until and unless there are riots.

By the way, Zimmerman is a "brown boy," a self-identified Hispanic.
And the lesson is that "black and brown boys" -- along with white, yellow, red and polka-dotted boys -- should not assault strangers. Particularly in CCW states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
FTA:
CRUMP [Martin Atty]: "...If Zimmerman gets off, it will tell other deranged minds and trigger-happy police officers that they can kill black and brown boys with impunity...."
It's not just a load of BS. It's loaded BS.
Crump knows the charge against Zimmerman is unsupported by the evidence.
But, the Professional Black Grievance Industry will never accept the truth, and will not be happy until and unless there are riots.
By the way, Zimmerman is a "brown boy," a self-identified Hispanic.
And the lesson is that "black and brown boys" -- along with white, yellow, red and polka-dotted boys -- should not assault strangers. Particularly in CCW states.
How did the body end up 40 feet south of the location where Zimmerman says he was attacked?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the body end up 40 feet south of the location where Zimmerman says he was attacked?
Why was Zimmerman battered and bleeding?
Meanwhile, Martin showed only lacerations to his knuckles...and a GSW?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/1-Dead-1...

7 Dead, 30 Wounded in Weekend Violence

Seven people were killed and at least 30 others were shot in violence that plagued Chicago over Father's Day weekend.
Five of the fatalities and 11 other shootings occurred overnight Saturday leading into Father's Day, including the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old boy.
On the Southwest Side, five people were shot, one fatally, in two shootings in the Little Village neighborhood.

Where is the outrage?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?
Where are the demonstrations in protest?

I guess none of the shooters where "white Hispanics" huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,741 - 1,760 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 3 min Four Leaf 1
#Barack Obama SOC. SEC. Number 4 min Four Leaf 3
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 19 min Duke for Mayor 206
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Curious 1,987
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 1 hr Leaf 1
Were Obama's Children Adopted? 1 hr Leaf 117
Do you know anyone who has lost their health ca... 1 hr Leaf 16
•••
•••