The George Zimmerman Case!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1745 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
If the defense had a strong case, on the other hand, they would not have put so much time and effort into the release of prejudicial materials that they know they will never be able to bring into court. And, in addition to the way the evidence stacks up, the defense team didn't come into the picture until after Zimmerman had made a number of damaging statements to the police.
Not to mention the difficulties inherent in Zimmerman's family members launching attacks on every black person in American in the name of demonstrating their lack of family prejudice. Zimmerman Sr. has just published a book in which he blames the Boston Marathon bombing on Eric Holder's use of resources to investigate the SPD handling of this case. Also lists as "racist" organizations the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, United Negro College Fund and a number of others. And we already know about Rober Jr.s drunken twitter rants.
I cannot predict the outcome. But I most definitely hold an opinion with regard to what I think it should be.
How convenient that you ignore the MSM's public, repeated conviction of Mr. Zimmerman for the past year. And the racist threats of "civil rights" activists, including the $10k bounty and attack threat of the Black Panthers.

Your opinion is jaded beyond belief.
But no one on this forum can be surprised.
Pale Rider

AOL

#1746 Jun 14, 2013
Zimmerman needs to do the right thing. STOP this NONSENSE. Step up the Judge, and tell the Court, I am guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I brought this upon the community. I beg your forgiveness, my friends, the community, the country, sentence me, for I am more guilty than this Court knows.

I shot a kid in cold blood. I have lied. I apologize to the Travon Martin family, to this Court for what I have put everyone through. Your Honor, I am guilty.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#1747 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Neither does this:
And how long does it take to make a single post? Let's average out the lengths and call it 45 seconds. That's a whopping 56 minutes per day of keyboard action. Add reading and scrolling and you're up to a whole hour and a half to two hours...spread out over a nine or ten hour period.
What. A. Revelation.
What does that have to do with your lame attempt to try to deflect attention to Reader and away from you regarding your incessant posting?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#1748 Jun 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with your lame attempt to try to deflect attention to Reader and away from you regarding your incessant posting?
So he likes topix,whats the big deal?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1749 Jun 14, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient that you ignore the MSM's public, repeated conviction of Mr. Zimmerman for the past year. And the racist threats of "civil rights" activists, including the $10k bounty and attack threat of the Black Panthers.
Your opinion is jaded beyond belief.
But no one on this forum can be surprised.
The NBPP is not a civil rights group.

A good bit of all kinds of stuff has been transmitted via MSM (however you may define that), including a lot of face time for Mark O'Mara, the same for Robert Zimmerman Jr, and a lot of unauthenticated smear material related to Trayvon.

And you seem quite willing to overlook this.

Location hidden

#1750 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The NBPP is not a civil rights group.
A good bit of all kinds of stuff has been transmitted via MSM (however you may define that), including a lot of face time for Mark O'Mara, the same for Robert Zimmerman Jr, and a lot of unauthenticated smear material related to Trayvon.
And you seem quite willing to overlook this.
Trayvon's digital history speaks for itself.
Zimmerman didn't create it.

Zimmerman is presumed innocent of the charge unless proven guilty.
Remarks effectively convicting him prior to trial are out of order.

Further, the most irresponsible -- yet immeasurably influential -- remarks with respect to this case were uttered by the current President of these United States.

As such, Zimmerman has more of a right to feel defamed than does Martin/Martin's family.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#1751 Jun 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So he likes topix,whats the big deal?
The big deal is he is accusing someone else of posting too much. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1752 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you under the impression that any crime with no eye witnesses who obnserved from start to finish must be dismissed adjudged "not guilty"?
OUCH! That sound was my jaw hitting the floor.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1753 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
If the state had a weak case, it is very likely that this would end with a plea.
Dang. I didn't know you could plea out of a trial because the plaintiff had a weak case.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1754 Jun 14, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply to Reader doesn't even begin to convey the appropriate response to her persistent ignorance.
Bar's in the corner, over there. Help yourself.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1755 Jun 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooh! What a threat! "I'm George! I spend lots of time on Topix so much that people KNOW me! I'll really get you with my inane posts that don't mean sh*t to anyone but me!" Grrrr...lol. What a laugh you are! The fact that you give this website any real consideration and think anyone cares what happens here is truly pathetic.
You come back again and again and again. Apparently you like it so much here, you can't stay away. So put up or shut up. Pick one, pick the other, I don't care - but put your big girl panties on and pick one.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1756 Jun 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...do you think I give a hoot about being precise on here? This thing is a joke and hardly worthy of any real attention of mine. That you don't see the difference between wasting some time when I'm bored or on a break and actually putting my mind to something proves how much of an idiot you are and that you're incapable of thinking deeply about something.
My medical students are very happy with my work, which is why they keep employing me. I never said I made six figures. I said I get paid $60/hr for one of my jobs and that's the truth. I have my full-time job, I freelance and I tutor. I do quite well, George. Don't you worry your little head about me. Just keep trucking on Topix.
Why are you writing for medical students? Shouldn't they be doing their own work?

BTW, I don't consider judging beer a great journalistic feat but whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd be more inclined to get the opinion of college students on that one but maybe that's just me.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1757 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid walking a dog who reported seeing a single person on the ground; someone who saw two people moving in a northward direction (towards the "t"), the person who first encountered Zimmerman just after the shooting and said he was talking on the phone, John/Jon who at first reported having seen MMA-style blows, but who later recanted much of his testimony.
You can find a complete list of witnesses and their testimony here: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/
All discounted. Where's an appropriate and recently released list of eyewitnesses, Reader?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1758 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that the evidence suggests that this ever happened.
Evidence can't suggest - it has to prove conclusively.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1759 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid walking a dog who reported seeing a single person on the ground; someone who saw two people moving in a northward direction (towards the "t"), the person who first encountered Zimmerman just after the shooting and said he was talking on the phone, John/Jon who at first reported having seen MMA-style blows, but who later recanted much of his testimony.
You can find a complete list of witnesses and their testimony here: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/
SERIOUSLY? This is your citation? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Location hidden

#1760 Jun 14, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY? This is your citation? You have GOT to be kidding me.
I poured a double Macallan neat.
Want one?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1761 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, there are several eye-witnesses.
And you are making the presumption that experts will contradict one another. Haven't heard them (except for the audiologists--and we haven't heard all of them yet) yet.
And there are some phone records and texts that will be admissible that have not yet been made public.
Mmmmmmhmmmmmmm...let's talk about credibility, shall we?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-m...

And then, are these what you said "have not been made public"?

The judge also considered a request from defense attorneys to sanction prosecutors for what the defense said amounts to withholding evidence. Zimmerman's attorneys alleged that prosecutors withheld deleted photos and text messages that came from Martin's cellphone. An attorney for a technology worker in the State Attorney's Office testified that he first brought the evidence to the attention of Zimmerman's attorneys after he was contacted by the technology worker.

The judge decided to suspend further testimony on sanctions, and any decision, until after the trial.

http://amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2013-06-...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1762 Jun 14, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I poured a double Macallan neat.
Want one?
LOL - yes, please!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1763 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you are relying on O'Mara's poisoning of the jury pool?
Everybody in the country (unless you live an a cave) knew all about it before O'Mara was even hired! You can thank the media for that.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1764 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury is being abundantly cautioned during the selection process, and no doubt will be again during the judge's instructions, that any information beyond what was presented in court is not to be considered.
Hahahahahahaha

Do you REALLY believe that is possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffeny Marie Brown 35 min Worried 1
Eliz.Warren Slammed Hillary Bankruptcy Vote 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
hey now, what is the news on pervert teachers 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 4 hr Hum 34
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Why the British left EU 4 hr They cannot kill ... 22
News Why does it cost more to demolish homes in Colu... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 26
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 8 hr Free Pizza 4 U 80
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 11 hr Coronal Stragedy 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages