“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1702 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fake reader"
Ummm, beating a mans head in pretty much indicative of a depraved mind. I take it you approve of that behavour?
Peace
KMA
And BTW--there is only one person on trial here, and that person's name is George Zimmerman.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1703 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>From what we've seen of your line of work and your fantasies of $60 an hour, it makes it seem likely that you might need assistance of some sort.
You should have kept the guy.
Jealous? You just can't stand the idea that someone makes money, huh? Med students pay a pretty penny for editing services. You'd know this if you had a clue. Since I've taken up permanent residence in your head, I think I'll plant some flowers. Gotta do something to get some oxygen into that tiny brain of yours.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1704 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When he walks free are you going to lead the rioting in Brooklyn, boy?
He'll be free of guilt, because he'll be paying for his crime in jail, prison wife.

Will you be available for conjugal visits for George, miss?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1705 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be back at 1:00 AM, then 8:00, then noon. That's been the pattern for a week or so.
Hmmm, no. I've been on here once this week after 6 p.m. Man, you're really desperate, huh? Look, just because other people have real lives that take place out of the house and off the computer doesn't mean you should go around making up lies. Caught you in yet another bag of B.S. So enjoyable. I bet you've been on here alllll day.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1706 Jun 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ones are honest, and can detect storms and morons immediately.
woof
In that case, I'm betting you-know-who doesn't have one.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1707 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think, old man?
Blow me.
What? Your wife won't so now you have to solicit over the internet. Figures.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1708 Jun 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be free of guilt, because he'll be paying for his crime in jail, prison wife.
Will you be available for conjugal visits for George, miss?
I had no idea your wife was in prison. You'll have to find someone else, boy.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1709 Jun 14, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps you aren't at work today because in your little fantasy world, you are independently wealthy, a genius in all you do, and you are omnicient.
You do realize you have just dug yourself into a huge hole, don't you? have you considered no one believes anything you say?
you're just a speck of carbon dust in the universe...and topix isn't the universe.
C'mon...be nice. This is all he has.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1710 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you really should stop and think about how angry and bitter you sound. I know it must come as a shock to a genius like you when you encounter your betters, but you are in for a terrible time here with your attitude.
I have been here on the Columbus forum for over three years, and there are many people who know me well and are familiar with my work and my views. Your childish tantrums and moronic preconceptions of people you knew nothing about until yesterday are going to come back to bite you. I suppose next you'll be lecturing us on our local geography, politics and politicians. Do yourself a favor...don't even try.
BTW, you can call me George.
Ooooooh! What a threat! "I'm George! I spend lots of time on Topix so much that people KNOW me! I'll really get you with my inane posts that don't mean sh*t to anyone but me!" Grrrr...lol. What a laugh you are! The fact that you give this website any real consideration and think anyone cares what happens here is truly pathetic.

Hilliard, OH

#1711 Jun 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? You just can't stand the idea that someone makes money, huh? Med students pay a pretty penny for editing services. You'd know this if you had a clue. Since I've taken up permanent residence in your head, I think I'll plant some flowers. Gotta do something to get some oxygen into that tiny brain of yours.
Editing? We've seen some of your work here...how many lowered grades are you responsible for, kid?
I know technical writers here at work...ones who have to produce with clarity and precision that the military, among others, demands. They're not making six figure salaries.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1712 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I had no idea your wife was in prison. You'll have to find someone else, boy.
Juvenile banter.

Does that "I'm rubber you're glue" bullshit work in the trailer park?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1713 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I see you've met Tony. He'll disassemble you with far greater ease than you can imagine. Best of all, he does it with style.
Wait until you meet Tip, Karl, Spook, gokeefe and the rest of the gang.
Oh my gawd! This is hilarious!!! This takes it to a whole new level. Thank you for the laugh.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1715 Jun 14, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
3 YEARS??? you have wasted 3 years of your life here on TOPIX?
OMG...you are ill.
uh, George??? this may come as a big surprise to your happy little ass, but I never take advice from someone who spends his whole day, three YEARS, 1095 days, insulting total strangers on the internet just to feel good about himself. I could care less about your geography, politics, politicians, or your narrow minded viewpoint.
In the end, you're just a speck of carbon in the universe, George.
Thanks again for the valuable information you have given me.
Truth.

Hilliard, OH

#1716 Jun 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no. I've been on here once this week after 6 p.m. Man, you're really desperate, huh? Look, just because other people have real lives that take place out of the house and off the computer doesn't mean you should go around making up lies. Caught you in yet another bag of B.S. So enjoyable. I bet you've been on here alllll day.
I popped on here a little after 2:00, which was the first chance I had to take lunch today. You really should worry about your own schedule, dear. Mine is quite balanced today.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1717 Jun 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh.

I think he's caught on to our babysitting schedule.

Yes, George, we decided to take turns watching you. You are too much for any one person to have to take.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1718 Jun 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader - 14,350 since January 2012. 14,350/530 days = 27 posts per day.
Georgie - 4,485 since the middle of April 2013. 4,485/60 days = 74 posts per day.
Numbers don't lie, Georgie.
He apparently thinks they do. He accuses me of being on here so much but he's posted damn near as much in the last two months as I have in the last two years. The man needs a hobby. Stat.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1719 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Editing? We've seen some of your work here...how many lowered grades are you responsible for, kid?
I know technical writers here at work...ones who have to produce with clarity and precision that the military, among others, demands. They're not making six figure salaries.
lol...do you think I give a hoot about being precise on here? This thing is a joke and hardly worthy of any real attention of mine. That you don't see the difference between wasting some time when I'm bored or on a break and actually putting my mind to something proves how much of an idiot you are and that you're incapable of thinking deeply about something.

My medical students are very happy with my work, which is why they keep employing me. I never said I made six figures. I said I get paid $60/hr for one of my jobs and that's the truth. I have my full-time job, I freelance and I tutor. I do quite well, George. Don't you worry your little head about me. Just keep trucking on Topix.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1720 Jun 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I popped on here a little after 2:00, which was the first chance I had to take lunch today. You really should worry about your own schedule, dear. Mine is quite balanced today.
Ah, earlier than me. I bet you were going through withdrawal before 2 p.m.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1721 Jun 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh.
I think he's caught on to our babysitting schedule.
Yes, George, we decided to take turns watching you. You are too much for any one person to have to take.
ha! He's that arrogant to believe so.

Hilliard, OH

#1724 Jun 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.Pathetic.Grim.
Your envy is noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 min Reality Speaks 284
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 6 min Reality Speaks 30
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 32 min Trash Collector 336
Rootin Tootin Putin 33 min Trash Collector 9
Censoring Male. 35 min Trash Collector 15
The Republican Controlled House and Senate 1 hr Neutral Party 51
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,802
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM