“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1597 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Z is a democrat
http://lmgtfy.com/...
Just your typical low-information Obamatron.
George and you set it straight.
Doubt it takes.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1598 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up! I have information on your old goat that claims he lives in Hillard. Not correct, not correct at all. He lives just a little Northwest Of Hillard. Southeast of Dublin.
He will reciprocate BS, liar. We know the Old Goat how you reciprocate. NOTHING.
Northwest of Hilliard is Plain City. Southeast of Dublin is Upper Arlington and the NW side of Columbus, you lying grease bag.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1599 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"He CHOSE to carry a loaded weapon.
He CHose to use that loaded weapon.
He chose to follow Trayvon.
He chose to get out of his car and confront Trayvon."
Even if your last two points are true, none of the four are illegal.
And Ashtray was anything but innocent. Open your mind for a moment (if that's possible without you breaking the Caps Lock key).
6:22
Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.
Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.
6:25
Three squirrely young men enter the 7-11, all of them with their faces concealed in part or in full. The clerk had to have been nervous. One of the three (Curly) takes off his hat and shakes out his long, curly dark hair. He is likely either white or Hispanic, or, like Zimmerman, a "white Hispanic."
6:27
Curly appears to be holding the two bills Trayvon walked out with. He approaches the clerk and buys two cheap cigars from behind the counter and then a third one as an afterthought.
6:28
Curly is the first of three to exit. The others will follow in a minute.
6:29
Trayvon, turning as he walks, can be seen through the window heading back towards the Retreat at Twin Lakes and Brandy's house.
7:09
Zimmerman calls police while watching Trayvon near the gated community's clubhouse, less than a half-mile from the 7-11. According to "Dee-Dee," the girl Trayvon was periodically talking to on his cell phone, he was ducking in out of the rain. She also said he put his hoodie up for the same reason. In fact, though, Trayvon had his hoodie up inside the 7-11, and he was walking in the rain when Zimmerman spotted him. The walk to this point should have taken 10 minutes.
yawn.....what EXACTLY is your point?
WHAT exactly did Trayvon do that was ILLEGAL, or wrong, or worth being hunted down and shot over?
All the crap about "Lean", ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? that in your little pea brain is ENOUGH to kill someone?
In case you haven't noticed, most of this whole country is ON SOMETHING....prescribed or unprescribed...and most all will change/alter/inhibit/ or exacerbate a person's judgement...
are you now saying it's okay to shoot ANYONE on suspicion of:
1) drug use, illegal or legal; 2) wearing a hoodie; 3) walking in and out of the rain 4) walking alone at night to a convenience store...
Jesus H. Christ, are you some kind of one note wonder?
If it moves....shoot.
If it wears a hoodie....shoot.
If it coughs....shoot...
This seems to be how you think.
I am telling your happy ass, not everyone thinks like you...( thank god).
BTW....did you get your money back yet for all that education you don't seem to be able to apply?
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1600 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
It took 40 minutes. Some background may help explain why. Earlier that same month, Trayvon had been caught at school holding a bag with marijuana residue and a marijuana pipe. He was suspended for the third time that school year, this time for ten days. Trayvon may have been dealing as well. As one online friend had communicated earlier, "Damn were u at a n#### need a plant."
Trayvon was partial to "blunts," street slang for cannabis rolled with the tobacco-leaf wrapper from an inexpensive cigar called a "blunt." As a tribute after his death, one friend posted online a photo of a homemade badge honoring Trayvon positioned next to a blunt.
It seems altogether possible that Curly bought at least one of those cigars for the under-aged Trayvon and took those visible dollar bills as payment. Trayvon waited five minutes outside the 7-11 and did not leave until after Curly came out. In the 40 minutes before Zimmerman spotted him, Trayvon could have scraped the tobacco out of the cigar, replaced it with marijuana, and smoked his blunt.
"This guy looks like he's up to no good," Zimmerman tells the police. "Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about." Trayvon was on drugs or had been recently. His autopsy showed the presence of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, in both his blood and his urine.
It is possible too that Trayvon was up to no good. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses," says Zimmerman. Trayvon had a history. On October 21, 2011, he received his second suspension that school year. A security guard at his school saw Trayvon writing "WTF" on a hallway locker. In looking through his bag for the marker, the guard found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch, and a "burglary tool."
Zimmerman did the prudent thing by reporting Trayvon to the police. Ever since the Florida real estate bust, the Retreat at Twin Lakes had been troubled by vacancies, foreclosures, and renters of dubious repute. The community had suffered numerous break-ins and home invasions, the perpetrators of which were all young men, most of them black. "We report all suspicious persons & activities to the Sanford Police Department," reads the standard neighborhood watch sign at the community's gated entrance. If Trayvon did not fit the bill, no one did.
According to the autopsy report, Trayvon was 5'11" tall and weighed 158 pounds, the "ideal healthy weight" at that height being 160 pounds. He was not the skinny little boy with the Skittles that half of America still believes him to be. He was at least three inches taller than Zimmerman and only about 20 pounds lighter.
His home life a wreck, his school life in disarray, Trayvon had fallen victim to urban America's lost boy culture.
This culture, which the media also choose not to see, has been shockingly destructive. Citing Bureau of Justice statistics, black economist Walter Williams in a recent column notes that "between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims." Of these, Williams estimates that roughly "262,621 were murdered by other blacks."
glad you're not on the jury....you already have him pegged. Can you say "prejudice" scared old man?
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1601 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at work today, Barry. And believe me, my employer could run circles around any surveillance you've seen in the movies.
Maybe you should grow up.
perhaps you aren't at work today because in your little fantasy world, you are independently wealthy, a genius in all you do, and you are omnicient.
You do realize you have just dug yourself into a huge hole, don't you? have you considered no one believes anything you say?
you're just a speck of carbon dust in the universe...and topix isn't the universe.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1602 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a husband, dear?
do you?
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1603 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think, old man?
Blow me.
boy you are asking for alot...blowing a 1 inch straw is one helluva job....you'll have to pay extra to make up for what you lack.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1604 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.....what EXACTLY is your point?
WHAT exactly did Trayvon do that was ILLEGAL, or wrong, or worth being hunted down and shot over?
All the crap about "Lean", ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? that in your little pea brain is ENOUGH to kill someone?
In case you haven't noticed, most of this whole country is ON SOMETHING....prescribed or unprescribed...and most all will change/alter/inhibit/ or exacerbate a person's judgement...
are you now saying it's okay to shoot ANYONE on suspicion of:
1) drug use, illegal or legal; 2) wearing a hoodie; 3) walking in and out of the rain 4) walking alone at night to a convenience store...
Jesus H. Christ, are you some kind of one note wonder?
If it moves....shoot.
If it wears a hoodie....shoot.
If it coughs....shoot...
This seems to be how you think.
I am telling your happy ass, not everyone thinks like you...( thank god).
BTW....did you get your money back yet for all that education you don't seem to be able to apply?
Someone who writes like you, with so much misplaced anger and in such a manic style, is the last person who should be questioning the education of another.
You're like most leftists we encounter here...emotional, frustrated and foolish as well as thoroughly disrespectful of the principle of innocent until proven guilty and the concept of reasonable doubt.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1605 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did to Zimmerman. Does to me. Probably does to a lot of people.
of course....to people who believe in conspiracy theories, communists, one world orders, the apocalypse, the devil, and like to play with knives and hand grenades.
I'm sure the jury will love to hear about how suspicion of someone is license to kill them. keep talking.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1606 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps you aren't at work today because in your little fantasy world, you are independently wealthy, a genius in all you do, and you are omnicient.
You do realize you have just dug yourself into a huge hole, don't you? have you considered no one believes anything you say?
you're just a speck of carbon dust in the universe...and topix isn't the universe.
Perhaps you really should stop and think about how angry and bitter you sound. I know it must come as a shock to a genius like you when you encounter your betters, but you are in for a terrible time here with your attitude.
I have been here on the Columbus forum for over three years, and there are many people who know me well and are familiar with my work and my views. Your childish tantrums and moronic preconceptions of people you knew nothing about until yesterday are going to come back to bite you. I suppose next you'll be lecturing us on our local geography, politics and politicians. Do yourself a favor...don't even try.
BTW, you can call me George.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1607 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
of course....to people who believe in conspiracy theories, communists, one world orders, the apocalypse, the devil, and like to play with knives and hand grenades.
I'm sure the jury will love to hear about how suspicion of someone is license to kill them. keep talking.
I see you've met Tony. He'll disassemble you with far greater ease than you can imagine. Best of all, he does it with style.
Wait until you meet Tip, Karl, Spook, gokeefe and the rest of the gang.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1608 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who writes like you, with so much misplaced anger and in such a manic style, is the last person who should be questioning the education of another.
You're like most leftists we encounter here...emotional, frustrated and foolish as well as thoroughly disrespectful of the principle of innocent until proven guilty and the concept of reasonable doubt.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Ha...this coming from someone who liberally name calls, defames and insults anyone who disagrees with him,and psychoanalyzes them as well..
PROJECTION much?
Again,how is it that YOU have decided that I'm a manic angry human being? I have never been emotional with you...I have never called you names, or disrespected anyone here...YOU on the other hand seem to slap that on the table with every post 8 hours a day.
As for the principle of innocent until proven guilty...
What innocence until proven guilty did Mr. Zimmerman give Trayvon?
What REASONABLE DOUBT did Mr. Zimmerman give Trayvon?
Seems to me you're the one with the red face....maybe you should look into some Yoga...it will help your blood pressure, and it just might help you get in touch with your OWN issues....
I really don't give a flying rat's ass what YOU think...you're just a silly scared old man with nothing better to do with his life than argue with people you don't know in order to make yourself feel better. I'm here for reasons OTHER than what you think....heheheh! Thank you for the information you've given me so far...it will come in handy.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1609 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you really should stop and think about how angry and bitter you sound. I know it must come as a shock to a genius like you when you encounter your betters, but you are in for a terrible time here with your attitude.
I have been here on the Columbus forum for over three years, and there are many people who know me well and are familiar with my work and my views. Your childish tantrums and moronic preconceptions of people you knew nothing about until yesterday are going to come back to bite you. I suppose next you'll be lecturing us on our local geography, politics and politicians. Do yourself a favor...don't even try.
BTW, you can call me George.
3 YEARS??? you have wasted 3 years of your life here on TOPIX?
OMG...you are ill.
uh, George??? this may come as a big surprise to your happy little ass, but I never take advice from someone who spends his whole day, three YEARS, 1095 days, insulting total strangers on the internet just to feel good about himself. I could care less about your geography, politics, politicians, or your narrow minded viewpoint.
In the end, you're just a speck of carbon in the universe, George.
Thanks again for the valuable information you have given me.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1610 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspicion is why he called the police (If he just wanted to kill him, why call?).

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1611 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...this coming from someone who liberally name calls, defames and insults anyone who disagrees with him,and psychoanalyzes them as well..
PROJECTION much?
Again,how is it that YOU have decided that I'm a manic angry human being? I have never been emotional with you...I have never called you names, or disrespected anyone here...YOU on the other hand seem to slap that on the table with every post 8 hours a day.
As for the principle of innocent until proven guilty...
What innocence until proven guilty did Mr. Zimmerman give Trayvon?
What REASONABLE DOUBT did Mr. Zimmerman give Trayvon?
Seems to me you're the one with the red face....maybe you should look into some Yoga...it will help your blood pressure, and it just might help you get in touch with your OWN issues....
I really don't give a flying rat's ass what YOU think...you're just a silly scared old man with nothing better to do with his life than argue with people you don't know in order to make yourself feel better. I'm here for reasons OTHER than what you think....heheheh! Thank you for the information you've given me so far...it will come in handy.
You don't know a thing about who calls whom what. You've been here for two days, on one thread. You seem to yell an awful lot based on your liberal use of caps in your posts...the anti-hypertensives might be better suited to you.
You're as guilty as anyone else when it comes to having your mind made up about Zimmerman. You're coming off like a hypocrite when you rage at others with a countering position.
And spare us your fantasies about your mysterious reasons for being here. How old are you? Ten?
You're a bore.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1612 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
3 YEARS??? you have wasted 3 years of your life here on TOPIX?
OMG...you are ill.
uh, George??? this may come as a big surprise to your happy little ass, but I never take advice from someone who spends his whole day, three YEARS, 1095 days, insulting total strangers on the internet just to feel good about himself. I could care less about your geography, politics, politicians, or your narrow minded viewpoint.
In the end, you're just a speck of carbon in the universe, George.
Thanks again for the valuable information you have given me.
Yet here you are, down in the proverbial muck with the rest of us. Unless you're doing research for a novel or a thesis, the "valuable information" you're so giddy about will get you a cup of coffee...with two dollars thrown in.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1613 Jun 13, 2013
Oh, btw George, et al:
when arguing a point, it's always best to refrain from ad hominem attack. To the reader/listener you've already lost when you resort to such tactic.
It should be noted, GEORGE, you have yet to answer one single question I have asked here thus far, but instead, attempted to deflect with aforementioned personal attack. This is not only typical of Republican mindset, it is common with people who are ignorant, unprepared, or clearly cannot manage to connect two dots on a map.
I will ask again:
"How is stalking someone with a gun and shooting them justifiable 'self-defense?'
"How can the stand your ground law apply in this case, when 1) Zimmerman was not on his own property 2) Trayvon was not doing anything illegal?"
"How does George expect a jury to buy his bucket of horse bisquits about 'self-defense', when he was the agressor?"

Please, refrain from name calling, psychoanalyzing, proselytizing, and other low brow ignorant comments. You're making Columbus look bad.
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1614 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspicion is why he called the police (If he just wanted to kill him, why call?).
Because it wasn't about Trayvon...it was about George needing to LOOK LIKE A HERO to the police department....he was a cop wannabe...he wanted the chief to give him an "atta boy", so he called the non emergency number....so that he could let them know it was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN going after the "bad suspicious guy".
It was ONLY George's suspicion, btw....a TRAINED police officer might have stopped Trayvon, asked what he was doing, and realized the kid was carrying a cell phone and skittles...and that he had a REASON to be in the subdivision since he lived there.
I don't think Zimmerman wanted to kill him....I think he wanted to be a hero in the eyes of his community....I think Mr. Zimmerman thought he could "catch" someone HE thought looked suspicious, and then he'd look good in the police department's eyes. He's a pathetic little wannabe....
and btw....if he wasn't guilty of killing an unarmed innocent teenager, then WHAT is he guilty of?
If he's going to declare he was just defending himself, then why didn't he wait for back up?
THE ANSWER: because if he had done that, HE wouldn't get to be THE HERO...
I have a question:
Why did his wife lie for him?
Oolongti

Skiatook, OK

#1615 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know a thing about who calls whom what. You've been here for two days, on one thread. You seem to yell an awful lot based on your liberal use of caps in your posts...the anti-hypertensives might be better suited to you.
You're as guilty as anyone else when it comes to having your mind made up about Zimmerman. You're coming off like a hypocrite when you rage at others with a countering position.
And spare us your fantasies about your mysterious reasons for being here. How old are you? Ten?
You're a bore.
it's obvious you don't get out much. speaking of boring...
Have you hugged your husband today?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1616 Jun 13, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
Oh, btw George, et al:
when arguing a point, it's always best to refrain from ad hominem attack. To the reader/listener you've already lost when you resort to such tactic.
It should be noted, GEORGE, you have yet to answer one single question I have asked here thus far, but instead, attempted to deflect with aforementioned personal attack. This is not only typical of Republican mindset, it is common with people who are ignorant, unprepared, or clearly cannot manage to connect two dots on a map.
I will ask again:
"How is stalking someone with a gun and shooting them justifiable 'self-defense?'
"How can the stand your ground law apply in this case, when 1) Zimmerman was not on his own property 2) Trayvon was not doing anything illegal?"
"How does George expect a jury to buy his bucket of horse bisquits about 'self-defense', when he was the agressor?"
Please, refrain from name calling, psychoanalyzing, proselytizing, and other low brow ignorant comments. You're making Columbus look bad.
Spare me the indignity you've allegedly suffered at my hands. You need to grow a thicker skin.
In my opinion, Zimmerman wasn't stalking anyone. He was looking out for his neighbors in a high crime neighborhood.
Is a parking lot or the side of a road the property of an individual? Yet stand your ground laws apply there, do they not?
We don't know what Martin was doing.
How are you so sure Zimmerman was the aggressor?
As far as Columbus, you really should refrain from remarking on a place it seems you've never visited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 4 min Duke for Mayor 107
is caitlin jenner still a man? 8 min Duke for Mayor 52
News Rents are on the rise as Franklinton area homes... 46 min CONTRARIAN 2
Obama "out". 48 min Pam 13
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 1 hr Paranoid 172
News Hardee's announces plans for 84 locations in Ohio 1 hr VCNZX 29
Bill Nye, a pretend scientist in a bow tie 1 hr UTrashy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages