The George Zimmerman Case!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1577 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Step up and make your move, old woman.
With a memory like yours, you'd be well advised to keep your mouth shut about age.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1578 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHY DOES TRYAVON'S SHIRT HAVE IN 2 PLACES ZIMMERMAN'S BLOOD?
RE UR GUN DNA ARGUMENT:
Zimmerman
DID NOT SAY!!!!!!!!!!
or show that the two had struggled over the gun, only that Trayvon had extended his hand toward it.
Special Prosecutor Angela Corey released some DNA evidence May 17 but more details today. Records from the FDLE's Orlando lab show scientists there found a Trayvon-Zimmerman DNA mixture in a blood stain on Zimmerman's red-orange jacket.
ZIMMERMAN'S DNA WAS FOUND in a stain on Trayvon's SHIRT. Scientists found on that same piece of clothing a Zimmerman-Trayvon mix of DNA, they reported.
THE DNA EVIDENCE WAS among the most compelling because it CONFIRMED THAT Zimmerman and Trayvon HAD BEEN IN EXTREMELY CLOSE CONTACT.
----------
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r ...
Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles
Zimmerman alleges repeated blows to his face. He further claims that Trayvon leaned his full weight on him using both hands to cover his mouth and nose.

Why is there no blood or DNA on Trayvon's hands or sleeves?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1579 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Dogs deserve much more respect than that kind of comparison.
Good ones are honest, and can detect storms and morons immediately.

woof

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1580 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Collectively throughout the day, MAYBE an hour. And you know I won't be on here after six. You will though. Racking up those numbers.
"mpn"
After six this evening you will be out on your street corner to ply your trade?
Peace
KMA

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1581 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Reader turn George into Vin Diesel and Ashtray into Gary Coleman.
And you wonder why people see you as a joke?
Zimmerman's weight comes from the police report and Trayvon's from the autopsy.

And his fight club membership was released by the prosecution in discovery. Along with his rejected application to be a cop in Va.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1582 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
With a memory like yours, you'd be well advised to keep your mouth shut about age.
woof
Ya think, old man?
Blow me.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1583 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ones are honest, and can detect storms and morons immediately.
woof
So yours had two excuses to run off last night, huh?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1584 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman alleges repeated blows to his face. He further claims that Trayvon leaned his full weight on him using both hands to cover his mouth and nose.
Why is there no blood or DNA on Trayvon's hands or sleeves?
via Miami Herald:

Experts who reviewed the [DNA] reports for The Miami Herald said it’s not unusual to find several people’s DNA on a firearm, particularly if the owner shared it at a gun range.

They also agreed that Trayvon wouldn’t necessarily get DNA under his fingernails, even if he had punched Zimmerman.

“What prosecutors want to prove is not going to be proven or supported by DNA findings,” said Lawrence Kobilinsky, a forensics professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.“I don’t see anything that differentiates between Trayvon being the aggressor or vice versa.”

...Florida International University biologist Martin Tracey, a DNA expert who often testifies for the prosecution in criminal cases, said that for Trayvon’s DNA to wind up on the weapon, he would have to have handled it “for a reasonable amount of time.” The absence of his DNA doesn’t mean much for the case, Tracey said.

“My suspicion is that the defense and the state will present the DNA, because jurors expect to see it, but neither will make anything of it,” Tracey said.“It doesn’t say,‘He did it!”

You've pinned your hopes on that DNA, Reader, but as you have been repeatedly informed...the DNA evidence fails to prove the state's case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Circumstantial evidence results in conjecture...not conviction.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1585 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>I blame Eli Whitney 4 all your problems,

that and your white cottin' farmin teabaccky chewin great gran pappy.

If ya stop doin' that black Rhino thang and lay off your sister
it might help to ease your mind.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php...

Just sayin dude.

fun huh
Christ the King.

I can't muster up the gumption to begin the bullshit this is.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1586 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I call self preservation the epitome of presence of mind, jungle boy. Maybe that's why so many of you blacks shuffle off this mortal coil with such violence...mental deficiency.
Substance? Nil.

Dammit, boy. Just pull the trigger already. You're fkn useless.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1587 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those add up to 'suspicious' behavior, now do they?
Did to Zimmerman. Does to me. Probably does to a lot of people.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1588 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if he doesn't bring it up.
It's already been brought up dear. EVERYBODY KNOWS. And then there's the opening statements.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1589 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Collectively throughout the day, MAYBE an hour. And you know I won't be on here after six. You will though. Racking up those numbers.
Clayton racking up the numbers, what a post.

LQQK

Clayton Bigsby - The Catholic Drunk - He wishes he lived in Hillard

4434 times since April 13, 2013 in 47 days WOW!

That is in a little over 1 1/2 months.

47 days divided into 4434 times = over 73 times everyday.

10 hours a day = over 7.3 times per hour average.

Does this man have a job? No he doesn't have time to work.

Day after day while he insults everyone that he doesn't agree with.

He has Columbus Topix Disease.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know? We all know he doesn't have a job, he doesn't work.

Who Supports ClAyToN Bigsby?

A. His wife?
B. Kids?
C. Or does he sell drugs?
D. Your guess?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1590 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayton racking up the numbers, what a post.
LQQK
Clayton Bigsby - The Catholic Drunk - He wishes he lived in Hillard
4434 times since April 13, 2013 in 47 days WOW!
That is in a little over 1 1/2 months.
47 days divided into 4434 times = over 73 times everyday.
10 hours a day = over 7.3 times per hour average.
Does this man have a job? No he doesn't have time to work.
Day after day while he insults everyone that he doesn't agree with.
He has Columbus Topix Disease.
Inquiring Minds Want To Know? We all know he doesn't have a job, he doesn't work.
Who Supports ClAyToN Bigsby?
A. His wife?
B. Kids?
C. Or does he sell drugs?
D. Your guess?
We can do this until your LAD artery finally closes and we're rid of you...

Poor Fry Queen...can't even find Hilliard on a map and is still envious of her betters.
You're such an Obama sycophant, why not ask him to check me out? Surely he could send the IRS after me on your request, right?
I'll tell you what mammy...tell us where you work and what you do and I'll reciprocate. Frankly, I think I have a basic idea of how you spend your time:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zLznuQOQgo4/SvZgAXEF-9I...

Tell Mr. Obama that I'm an open book and he's welcome to send his greetings at his convenience. Then tell him I said he needs to get his illegitimate, leftist, election stealing, Fourth Amendment trashing, IRS harassing, Muzzie ass out of the Peoples House and he needs to take that circus animal with him. Back to Chicago and Man's Country with him. Rahm and Reggie are waiting.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1591 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Bought you a lovely chartreuse color as a gift, from the sale rack.
Oooh. I'll bring a rainbow color dog leash.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1592 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fatboy' had a membership at a gym that taught fighting.
At 208# he outweighed Trayvon by 50#. And most of his stalking was in a truck.
Oh, and he had a gun.
I love the actual truth. FKA has the guilty killer pegged. Now it is just a matter of time. Either way, the Republican Hooligan is a marked man.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1593 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the actual truth. FKA has the guilty killer pegged. Now it is just a matter of time. Either way, the Republican Hooligan is a marked man.
He's a Democrat, you fried sack of sh!t:

Voting Form Shows George Zimmerman Is A Registered Democrat

George Zimmerman, the man who set off a nationwide furor when he shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death in Florida on Feb. 26, is a registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic, according to a state document released on Tuesday.

Zimmerman's state voter registration document shows that the 28-year-old registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in 2002. Zimmerman apparently went on to identify himself as a Hispanic American, according to the document, which was released Tuesday by the Washington Free Beacon.
http://www.ibtimes.com/voting-form-shows-geor... #

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1594 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader doesn't "peg" anything.
That's our job.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1595 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Z is a democrat

http://lmgtfy.com/...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1596 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Fry Queen...can't even find Hilliard on a map and is still envious of her betters.
You're such an Obama sycophant, why not ask him to check me out? Surely he could send the IRS after me on your request, right?
I'll tell you what mammy...tell us where you work and what you do and I'll reciprocate.
Listen up! I have information on your old goat that claims he lives in Hillard. Not correct, not correct at all. He lives just a little Northwest Of Hillard. Southeast of Dublin.

He will reciprocate BS, liar. We know the Old Goat how you reciprocate. NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Lottery says holder of $200M ticket hasn't... (Nov '15) 1 hr jasonJay351 5
SCOTUS ruling in AHCA 1 hr knowitall 58
China takes over Smithfield is this Economic wa... 2 hr Oliver Canterberr... 16
I've had 6 abort!ons so I'm definitely voting f... 2 hr 3rd Trimester 16
News Cleveland craft brewer Platform to open brewpub... 3 hr d pants 12
Lions and tigers and what? Nile crocks? 7 hr UTrashy 20
How many ABOR TIONS do I have to get to get int... 8 hr UTrashy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages