The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1555 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, is a day off. He doesn't have a job, he spends all of his days on Columbus Topix. He is too damn lazy to work.
LQQK
Clayton Bigsby - The Catholic Drunk - He wishes he lived in Hillard
4434 times since April 13, 2013 in 47 days WOW!
That is in a little over 1 1/2 months.
47 days divided into 4434 times = over 73 times everyday.
10 hours a day = over 7.3 times per hour average.
Does this man have a job? No he doesn't have time to work.
Day after day while he insults everyone that he doesn't agree with.
He has Columbus Topix Disease.
Inquiring Minds Want To Know? We all know he doesn't have a job, he doesn't work.
Who Supports ClAyToN Bigsby?
A. His wife?
B. Kids?
C. Or does he sell drugs?
D. Your guess?
Poor Fry Queen...can't even find Hilliard on a map and is still envious of her betters.
You're such an Obama sycophant, why not ask him to check me out? Surely he could send the IRS after me on your request, right?
I'll tell you what mammy...tell us where you work and what you do and I'll reciprocate. Frankly, I think I have a basic idea of how you spend your time:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zLznuQOQgo4/SvZgAXEF-9I...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1556 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
He can spell! That education of yours really did pay off. Good boy! Now sit!
Please don't disparage dogs.

Duke gets offended when he hears that stuff.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1557 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Trayvon had "statistic" written all over him. In the past year or so, his social media sites showed a growing interest in drugs, in mixed martial arts-style street fighting, in a profoundly vulgar exploitation of "bitches."
Trayvon posed for one photo with raised middle fingers, another with wads of cash held in an out-stretched arm. One YouTube video shows him refereeing a fight club-style street fight. A cousin had recently tweeted him, "Yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver," meaning, if true, that Trayvon had punched out a bus driver.
Zimmerman never saw the cute little boy that the TV audience did. He saw a full-grown man, a druggy, a wannabe street fighter, the tattooed, gold-grilled, self-dubbed "No_Limit_N####."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
We know what Zimmerman thought he saw.

And his response was to stalk him, chase him and kill him.

And that is why he is being charged with second degree murder.

BTW, Zimmerman did not see all the pictures. But he also didn't see gold teeth, a suspension record, his friends or his facebook or twitter conversations. He saw a kid--who described as being in his late teens--walking in the rain, eyeing the guy who was following him suspiciously.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1558 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie. Wishful thinking. The tests were done right along with the autopsy. And meaningful DNA evidence has been entered into courtrooms years after it was gathered.
Zimmerman's DNA was not found on Trayvon's hands or sleeves. And none of Trayvon's was found on the gun.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-1...

State scientists checked several parts of the 9 mm handgun: its grip, trigger, slide and holster. They found Zimmerman's DNA and that belonging to other unidentifiable people but none that matched Trayvon, records show.

The gun evidence is important because Zimmerman told Sanford police he opened fire only after the 17-year-old pinned him to the ground and reached for the gun he wore holstered on his waist.

In a re-enactment for Sanford police the next day,

Zimmerman

DID NOT SAY

or show that the two had struggled over the gun, only that Trayvon had extended his hand toward it.

Special Prosecutor Angela Corey released some DNA evidence May 17 but more details today. Records from the FDLE's Orlando lab show scientists there found a Trayvon-Zimmerman DNA mixture in a blood stain on Zimmerman's red-orange jacket.

Zimmerman's DNA was found in a stain on Trayvon's shirt. Scientists found on that same piece of clothing a Zimmerman-Trayvon mix of DNA, they reported.

The DNA evidence was among the most compelling because it confirmed that Zimmerman and Trayvon had been in extremely close contact.

----------
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r...

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

Location hidden

#1559 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You questioned my education and I set you straight. Deal with it. And the "money back" stupidity goes back to "Prince Albert in a can." You're surely not going to make in standup, kid.
As for "us," you really don't know what you're in for on the Columbus forum. You'd better have your mom wash you big boy pants.
There it is!

George announces ownership of the forum again--on behalf of his loyal droogies.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1560 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what Zimmerman thought he saw.
And his response was to stalk him, chase him and kill him.
And that is why he is being charged with second degree murder.
BTW, Zimmerman did not see all the pictures. But he also didn't see gold teeth, a suspension record, his friends or his facebook or twitter conversations. He saw a kid--who described as being in his late teens--walking in the rain, eyeing the guy who was following him suspiciously.
So, fatboy George "stalked" and "chased" Ashtray, ten years younger and in the best shape of his life? You're so pathologically affixed on loving scummy blacks that you're no longer in touch with reality.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1561 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is!
George announces ownership of the forum again--on behalf of his loyal droogies.
Step up and make your move, old woman.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1562 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Fry Queen...can't even find Hilliard on a map and is still envious of her betters.
You're such an Obama sycophant, why not ask him to check me out? Surely he could send the IRS after me on your request, right?
I'll tell you what mammy...tell us where you work and what you do and I'll reciprocate.
You only wish you lived in Hillard. I can find my way in New York City, I surely can find tiny Hillard. You arn't very smart are you.

Several people are watching you, your habits, be very careful. Topix may shut you down again. Obama has someone reading your emails, your comments on Topix. He knows you are useless to society.

I am a self employed professional Photographer, I work the Midwest to the East.

Location hidden

#1563 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-1...
State scientists checked several parts of the 9 mm handgun: its grip, trigger, slide and holster. They found Zimmerman's DNA and that belonging to other unidentifiable people but none that matched Trayvon, records show.
The gun evidence is important because Zimmerman told Sanford police he opened fire only after the 17-year-old pinned him to the ground and reached for the gun he wore holstered on his waist.7
In a re-enactment for Sanford police the next day,
Zimmerman
DID NOT SAY
or show that the two had struggled over the gun, only that Trayvon had extended his hand toward it.
Special Prosecutor Angela Corey released some DNA evidence May 17 but more details today. Records from the FDLE's Orlando lab show scientists there found a Trayvon-Zimmerman DNA mixture in a blood stain on Zimmerman's red-orange jacket.
Zimmerman's DNA was found in a stain on Trayvon's shirt. Scientists found on that same piece of clothing a Zimmerman-Trayvon mix of DNA, they reported.
The DNA evidence was among the most compelling because it confirmed that Zimmerman and Trayvon had been in extremely close contact.
----------
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r...
None of Zimmerman's DNA was found on Trayvon's hands or sleeves.

There was a smudge (like a thumbprint) on the hem of the sweatshirt, and adrop. These are not exactly consistent with Trayvon being above Zimmerman

There was a single small laceration below one knuckle.

Location hidden

#1565 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, fatboy George "stalked" and "chased" Ashtray, ten years younger and in the best shape of his life? You're so pathologically affixed on loving scummy blacks that you're no longer in touch with reality.
'Fatboy' had a membership at a gym that taught fighting.

At 208# he outweighed Trayvon by 50#. And most of his stalking was in a truck.

Oh, and he had a gun.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1566 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Now that will make her laugh...
Poor Muff...down to just the cat. And the cam.
Something should make her laugh. You don't seem to be doing much for her.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1567 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You only wish you lived in Hillard. I can find my way in New York City, I surely can find tiny Hillard. You arn't very smart are you.
Several people are watching you, your habits, be very careful. Topix may shut you down again. Obama has someone reading your emails, your comments on Topix. He knows you are useless to society.
I am a self employed professional Photographer, I work the Midwest to the East.
LOL! Your Obamaphone doesn't make you a professional anything, unless you sell your drugs with it, Fry Queen.
You're about as well traveled as a humpback snail, girl. that photo pretty much explains the situation.
Tell Mr. Obama that I'm an open book and he's welcome to send his greetings at his convenience. Then tell him I said he needs to get his illegitimate, leftist, election stealing, Fourth Amendment trashing, IRS harassing, Muzzie ass out of the Peoples House and he needs to take that circus animal with him. Back to Chicago and Man's Country with him. Rahm and Reggie are waiting.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1568 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I bet librarians read books at home, too.
You certainly seem to be spending quite a bit of time here today yourself, kid. Naturally, you're immune from that reality.
Not really. Collectively throughout the day, MAYBE an hour. And you know I won't be on here after six. You will though. Racking up those numbers.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1570 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, is a day off. He doesn't have a job, he spends all of his days on Columbus Topix. He is too damn lazy to work.
LQQK
Clayton Bigsby - The Catholic Drunk - He wishes he lived in Hillard
4434 times since April 13, 2013 in 47 days WOW!
That is in a little over 1 1/2 months.
47 days divided into 4434 times = over 73 times everyday.
10 hours a day = over 7.3 times per hour average.
Does this man have a job? No he doesn't have time to work.
Day after day while he insults everyone that he doesn't agree with.
He has Columbus Topix Disease.
Inquiring Minds Want To Know? We all know he doesn't have a job, he doesn't work.
Who Supports ClAyToN Bigsby?
A. His wife?
B. Kids?
C. Or does he sell drugs?
D. Your guess?
Maybe he's one of those "I'm on disability!" cases... Sits like a starved puppy at the mailbox every first of the month.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1571 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't disparage dogs.
Duke gets offended when he hears that stuff.
woof
You're right. Dogs deserve much more respect than that kind of comparison.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#1572 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a smudge (like a thumbprint) on the hem of the sweatshirt, and adrop. These are not exactly consistent with Trayvon being above Zimmerman
There was a single small laceration below one knuckle.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY DOES TRYAVON'S SHIRT HAVE IN 2 PLACES ZIMMERMAN'S BLOOD?

RE UR GUN DNA ARGUMENT:
Zimmerman
DID NOT SAY!!!!!!!!!!

ZIMMERMAN'S DNA WAS FOUND in a stain on Trayvon's SHIRT. Scientists found on that same piece of clothing a Zimmerman-Trayvon mix of DNA, they reported.

THE DNA EVIDENCE WAS among the most compelling because it CONFIRMED THAT Zimmerman and Trayvon HAD BEEN IN EXTREMELY CLOSE CONTACT.
----------
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r ...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1573 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fatboy' had a membership at a gym that taught fighting.
At 208# he outweighed Trayvon by 50#. And most of his stalking was in a truck.
Oh, and he had a gun.
Look at Reader turn George into Vin Diesel and Ashtray into Gary Coleman.
And you wonder why people see you as a joke?

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#1574 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because obviously if Trayvon was on top and Zimmerman was on the bottom blood is known to defy the laws of gravity?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1575 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's one of those "I'm on disability!" cases... Sits like a starved puppy at the mailbox every first of the month.
From what we've seen of your line of work and your fantasies of $60 an hour, it makes it seem likely that you might need assistance of some sort.
You should have kept the guy.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1576 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Collectively throughout the day, MAYBE an hour. And you know I won't be on here after six. You will though. Racking up those numbers.
You'll be back at 1:00 AM, then 8:00, then noon. That's been the pattern for a week or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Wall 10 min MrakJ- 714
Republican Criminals in Suits 12 min Duke for Mayor 1
Why is Trump still in this race? 15 min White Fangs 19
Who is Mimzy? 43 min BizzyBee 10
Betty White dead at 94 45 min every troll here ... 7
Seriouslady's Sexual Orientation? Gender? 55 min BizzyBee 4
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 1 hr White Fangs 13
How wild is Seriouslady in the sack? 1 hr stanky coochie 47

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web