The George Zimmerman Case!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1535 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual results are inconclusive, particularly since the tests were not run immediately and there remains a question of degradation.
Both sides will have experts testify as to their interpretations.
Certainly, neither can present their evidence as proof beyond a resonable doubt.
"Reasonable doubt", operative words. Regardless of what the jury decides, based on judicial instructions, those are poignant words. I've already appealed to the Judge that if someone name "Reader" contacts her, ignore, ignore, ignore.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1536 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, now Ashtray was a "man," huh? Is that why you people kept posting these:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/defaul...
http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/03/16/t...
Ashtray, in effect, committed suicide.
I haven't had any part in posting anything, George. So your entire post is erroneous.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1537 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, you're not fit to be our maid.
I'd agree with that. I'm much too educated, skilled and intelligent to be a maid. Glad you agree with me, George.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1538 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She has seen your photos. I believer her reaction was, "The poor girl is a size 16."
I was actually taking a sip of water and almost spit it out on this one. A 16? Darling, I've never been close to a size 16 in my life. And you show my pictures to your wife??? How pathetic are you??? Topix really is your whole world, isn't it? I can just imagine it - "Hey honey! Come look at this girl's picture!" "Hey honey! Guess what so and so said?" "Hey honey! You'll never guess how I totally rocked out on Topix today!" Meanwhile, not taking notice of her bored face while she wonders why you have absolutely no life. In the two years I've been on here, I've maybe mentioned this thing once or twice in passing. It's just not that big of a deal to me. But you? You show my pictures to your wife??? That's is seriously hilarious while also being very, very sad and pathetic.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1539 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>RD=Registered Dietitian. Your inference along with the schooling we need to TRY to provide you is laughable. Know the players if you want to play...
I know what it means. I was using sarcasm to equal the stupidity of your post. You're slow on the uptake. Very, very slow.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1540 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at work today, Barry. And believe me, my employer could run circles around any surveillance you've seen in the movies.
Maybe you should grow up.
More proof. On a day off you still spend all your time on the computer. Wow. Just wow.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1541 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually taking a sip of water and almost spit it out on this one. A 16? Darling, I've never been close to a size 16 in my life. And you show my pictures to your wife??? How pathetic are you??? Topix really is your whole world, isn't it? I can just imagine it - "Hey honey! Come look at this girl's picture!" "Hey honey! Guess what so and so said?" "Hey honey! You'll never guess how I totally rocked out on Topix today!" Meanwhile, not taking notice of her bored face while she wonders why you have absolutely no life. In the two years I've been on here, I've maybe mentioned this thing once or twice in passing. It's just not that big of a deal to me. But you? You show my pictures to your wife??? That's is seriously hilarious while also being very, very sad and pathetic.
Show her? She lurks here, dear. Sometimes with a couple of her friends at work on the rare slow time if she's on at night. You see, I hide nothing from my wife.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1542 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what it means. I was using sarcasm to equal the stupidity of your post. You're slow on the uptake. Very, very slow.
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1543 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Show her? She lurks here, dear. Sometimes with a couple of her friends at work on the rare slow time if she's on at night. You see, I hide nothing from my wife.
Oh my! Both of you don't have lives! That explains the lack of sex between you.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1544 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof. On a day off you still spend all your time on the computer. Wow. Just wow.
Reflecting on when I first posted today...

Wow. Just wow. Your brilliance and deductive thinking never cease to amaze me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1545 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N.
He can spell! That education of yours really did pay off. Good boy! Now sit!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1546 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Both of you don't have lives! That explains the lack of sex between you.
Now that will make her laugh...
Poor Muff...down to just the cat. And the cam.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1547 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet librarians read books at home, too.
You certainly seem to be spending quite a bit of time here today yourself, kid. Naturally, you're immune from that reality.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1548 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I bet librarians read books at home, too.
You certainly seem to be spending quite a bit of time here today yourself, kid. Naturally, you're immune from that reality.
You know, Muff kinda looks like a librarian.
A librarian who has forgotten where the dictionaries are.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#1549 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Show her? She lurks here, dear. Sometimes with a couple of her friends at work on the rare slow time if she's on at night. You see, I hide nothing from my wife.
"Lurking" is exactly how I would imagine any woman who would marry you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#1550 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lurking" is exactly how I would imagine any woman who would marry you.
Do you have a husband, dear?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1551 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual results are inconclusive, particularly since the tests were not run immediately and there remains a question of degradation.
Both sides will have experts testify as to their interpretations.
Certainly, neither can present their evidence as proof beyond a resonable doubt.
Sorry Charlie. Wishful thinking. The tests were done right along with the autopsy. And meaningful DNA evidence has been entered into courtrooms years after it was gathered.

Zimmerman's DNA was not found on Trayvon's hands or sleeves. And none of Trayvon's was found on the gun.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1552 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, is a day off. He doesn't have a job, he spends all of his days on Columbus Topix. He is too damn lazy to work.

LQQK

Clayton Bigsby - The Catholic Drunk - He wishes he lived in Hillard

4434 times since April 13, 2013 in 47 days WOW!

That is in a little over 1 1/2 months.

47 days divided into 4434 times = over 73 times everyday.

10 hours a day = over 7.3 times per hour average.

Does this man have a job? No he doesn't have time to work.

Day after day while he insults everyone that he doesn't agree with.

He has Columbus Topix Disease.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know? We all know he doesn't have a job, he doesn't work.

Who Supports ClAyToN Bigsby?

A. His wife?
B. Kids?
C. Or does he sell drugs?
D. Your guess?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1553 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"He CHOSE to carry a loaded weapon.
He CHose to use that loaded weapon.
He chose to follow Trayvon.
He chose to get out of his car and confront Trayvon."
Even if your last two points are true, none of the four are illegal.
And Ashtray was anything but innocent. Open your mind for a moment (if that's possible without you breaking the Caps Lock key).
6:22
Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.
Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.
6:25
Three squirrely young men enter the 7-11, all of them with their faces concealed in part or in full. The clerk had to have been nervous. One of the three (Curly) takes off his hat and shakes out his long, curly dark hair. He is likely either white or Hispanic, or, like Zimmerman, a "white Hispanic."
6:27
Curly appears to be holding the two bills Trayvon walked out with. He approaches the clerk and buys two cheap cigars from behind the counter and then a third one as an afterthought.
6:28
Curly is the first of three to exit. The others will follow in a minute.
6:29
Trayvon, turning as he walks, can be seen through the window heading back towards the Retreat at Twin Lakes and Brandy's house.
7:09
Zimmerman calls police while watching Trayvon near the gated community's clubhouse, less than a half-mile from the 7-11. According to "Dee-Dee," the girl Trayvon was periodically talking to on his cell phone, he was ducking in out of the rain. She also said he put his hoodie up for the same reason. In fact, though, Trayvon had his hoodie up inside the 7-11, and he was walking in the rain when Zimmerman spotted him. The walk to this point should have taken 10 minutes.
Nice smoke there in your cut and paste there Sherlock.

None of it ties directly to Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon brutally, and for no reason, assaulted him with murderous intent.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#1554 Jun 13, 2013
Zimmerman, prepares to do the time for the crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 37 min Outsider 175
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 39 min UTrashy 120
News COTA begins bus line between Downtown, Port Col... 42 min UTrashy 10
Bill Nye, a pretend scientist in a bow tie 1 hr d pants 3
Pay for Kasick's year AWOL cost! 1 hr Pam 3
Obama "out". 2 hr d pants 18
is caitlin jenner still a man? 4 hr Male 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages