Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's a video?
Holy sh!t...thank for the tip.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Talk about digging. Go for it. Topix loves it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>As an RD, I would be remiss if I didn't ask you to offer a carrot stick or an apple as opposed to a cookie.
Thank you
I didn't realize you were watching your weight or a diabetic. By all means.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't reach a waist holster in that situation? Why not? Hand on your d!ck?
Just because you low expectation kneegrows are so easy to defeat doesn't mean everyone else is.
I'd speculate that if my head were being injured, a person's first instinct would be to either protect his head or try and grab the other person's hands. Highly doubtful that someone would be so superhuman as to override their natural instincts.

In fact, if you're pro-Zimmerman, he said his gun was on the ground and Martin reached for it. Obviously if you believe his accounts, he had lost control of his gun.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about digging. Go for it. Topix loves it.
You just told us there's a video. What's next? The link to your live cam?
Topix loves anything that drives traffic...they should at least buy you lunch at McDonald's.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd speculate that if my head were being injured, a person's first instinct would be to either protect his head or try and grab the other person's hands. Highly doubtful that someone would be so superhuman as to override their natural instincts.
In fact, if you're pro-Zimmerman, he said his gun was on the ground and Martin reached for it. Obviously if you believe his accounts, he had lost control of his gun.
If that's the case he had every reason to fear Ashtray using the gun. Thank God everything turned out right.
BTW, if you can grab a person's moving hand, you can grab your own gun.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...were you there, George? I don't remember ever reading about a third person from Hilliard, Ohio being involved. All you're doing is speculating about what happened and using what could very well be erroneous information to decide what you THINK happen. Again, glad you showed that you can engage in discourse and be respectful...lol.
Saying I've lied and me lying aren't the same. I don't have a blood lust for anyone. But as you view Martin's death as "one less punk" I view Zimmerman in the same light. Same thought process, different people. You're no better than I am, George.
By your own admission, the multitude of violent crimes in this country are committed by African Americans. So statistically,(from those YOU provided) it is more likely that the majority of black children born in America will end up committing a violent crime instead of becoming Herman Cain. Which is another fallacious argument of your side. What if that child would grow up to be another serial killer like the guy in Cleveland or even...Trayvon Martin???
What am I doing that's any different than Reader? Please, tell us.
None of us can predict what a child will become in 15 years. We can only hope And we can't deny life to any child based on fear.
That's why we're better than you, Muff.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Porkchop? Sheit. Keefers made me spit and snot earlier today with laughter and now your antics. Getting in my bunker due to the severe weather before I spit and snot again...I am a lady ya know.
Bullshit! You know you want lipstick lady to show up and give you a few lessons.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's a video?
Holy sh!t...thank for the tip.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
I'll bet it's not a Disney flick.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't reach a waist holster in that situation? Why not? Hand on your d!ck?
Just because you low expectation kneegrows are so easy to defeat doesn't mean everyone else is.
Redneck reasoning.

Lets see...Your head is being beaten into the concrete, yet you have the presence of mind to reach for your pistol...

Even with an empty head like yours, that's far fetched and damn near impossible.
He's lying, dumbass.

My God. Budweiser University has failed you once again, barnyard.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck reasoning.
Lets see...Your head is being beaten into the concrete, yet you have the presence of mind to reach for your pistol...
Even with an empty head like yours, that's far fetched and damn near impossible.
He's lying, dumbass.
I blame Eli Whitney 4 all your problems,

that and your white cottin' farmin teabaccky chewin great gran pappy.

If ya stop doin' that black Rhino thang and lay off your sister
it might help to ease your mind.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php...

Just sayin dude.

fun huh

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck reasoning.
He's lying, dumbass.
I call self preservation the epitome of presence of mind, jungle boy. Maybe that's why so many of you blacks shuffle off this mortal coil with such violence...mental deficiency.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is really only one self-defense narrative, and that one is fairly easy to shoot down.
But we don't know yet if Zimmerman will take the stand to present it.
You still don't get it, sweetie. He doesn't have to prove he defended himself, the prosecution has to prove that he didn't!

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--what did Zimmerman offer up as the reasons for his suspicions of Trayvon Martin?
"It's raining and he's just walking around looking about."

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

"He's just staring at all the houses. now he's staring at me."

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

"He's walking toward me. He has his hand in his waistband. He's coming to check me out. He has something in his hand."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, sweetie. He doesn't have to prove he defended himself, the prosecution has to prove that he didn't!
Reader will NEVER get it.
I predict sudden onset of catatonia immediately following the verdict.
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your hysterical bullsh!t has been diced, sliced and minced a hundred times on this thread, and every time, morons like you are shown to be low information, low education, racist, leftist tools.
Get with the program, douche bag.
YOu seem to be the one with the "hysterical bullshit". I have not resorted to name calling...which I believe if you really look at YOUR OWN words, you will realize you lack the education, information, and personal integrity to "get with the program."
Apparently you are one of those "right wing racists who is afraid someone is going to take away their guns kind of person". In other words, a scared old guy with a gun.....you and Zimmerman have alot in common. No wonder you defend him.
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I call self preservation the epitome of presence of mind, jungle boy. Maybe that's why so many of you blacks shuffle off this mortal coil with such violence...mental deficiency.
And you called me a racist?? Are you capable of proof reading your own brain droppings, or do you have to hire someone to do that for you?
Scared old man with a gun....yep, you and George have alot in common...if I didn't know better, I'd say you have the hots for him...hehe hehehe hehehe.
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a lion is unarmed as well.....let them eat you?
your retort of unarmed is beyond stupidity.
go get 5 more degrees, you may learn something hopefully.
Most intelligent people would not sneak up behind a "lion" and attempt to 'subdue' it alone.....most people would have the sense to listen to the counsel of those who "hunt" for a living to WAIT FOR BACKUP....
While you sit in your little puddle of fear with your cold dead fingers wrapped around your weapon, let us all know how that has worked out for Mr. Zimmerman so far...
HE KILLED AN INNOCENT UNARMED HUMAN BEING based on his DELUSION and FEAR based believe that Trayvon was "up to no good"....
who is STUPID AGAIN???
Is the 'lion' stupid, or is the ignorant fear driven gun toter STUPID?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu seem to be the one with the "hysterical bullshit". I have not resorted to name calling...which I believe if you really look at YOUR OWN words, you will realize you lack the education, information, and personal integrity to "get with the program."
Apparently you are one of those "right wing racists who is afraid someone is going to take away their guns kind of person". In other words, a scared old guy with a gun.....you and Zimmerman have alot in common. No wonder you defend him.
You must be another ape.
You're certainly an Obama ass-licker judging from your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,361 - 1,380 of7,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hey sidelick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 37
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 35
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••