http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
Point?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1451 Jun 12, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is really only one self-defense narrative, and that one is fairly easy to shoot down.
But we don't know yet if Zimmerman will take the stand to present it.
Absolutely...(pardon my Irish accent)...feckin' clueless.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1452 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I condone the killing in self defense of a punk who was pounding a man's head into the sidewalk.
You condone the murder of the unborn and the imprisoning of an accused without trial. What does that make you? A barbarian.
If there was indeed any "pounding" of a head into the ground, it was because Zimmerman accosted Martin. You want a Stand Your Ground law? I'd say Martin was invoking it and had every right to...a guy comes up to me with a gun, I'm sure as hell not going to go down without a fight. You secretly enjoy that a black kid was murdered in cold blood.

I don't condone the imprisonment of anyone without a trial. Where do you come up with this stuff? If you can't make an argument without lying, you shouldn't involve yourself in the conversation.

What do you care of the unborn? If they are black, you could give a sh*t less if they're aborted. One less punk, right? You praise the unlawful killing of a kid out of one side of your mouth while claiming some advocacy for the rights of the unborn out of the other side. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1453 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and the reality of your fantasy..........
Zimmerman proved he can shoot, and only another as stupid as you would would tempt fate again.
And in regards to the remainder of your fantasy, more than 1/2 the entire population of this country champion Zimmerman's defense.
What is a clear threat to this society, is people like you who spin reality to your fantasy, and teach our children in schools to believe it.
It doesn't matter who champions Zimmerman's racism (which to say his actions are championed at all is sickening in itself - right or wrong, a kid lost his life), all he has to do is run into someone on the other half who's willing to risk it all to take him out.

Please don't lecture about teaching anyone anything when it's obvious you weren't even taught the rules of basic grammar.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1454 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. You said Henry was from CNN. Then when caught, you said he went to Fox but had no credibility. So, does Major Garrett have no credibility at CBS after ten years at Fox?
You're not too bright, Porkchop.
Porkchop? Sheit. Keefers made me spit and snot earlier today with laughter and now your antics. Getting in my bunker due to the severe weather before I spit and snot again...I am a lady ya know.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1455 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a kid was murdered said Tinkerbell, after Bugs Bunny blew up Elmer Fudd.
Go seek mental help, you are very deranged.
Yes, we all know cartoons are the only kinds of programs you can easily understand.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1456 Jun 12, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "nice" is your exposure of the kind of human being you are. Displaying overwhelming joy at the prospect of the death (which isn't even among the punishments he would receive if he were found guilty) of a person (either way, you said) who has not been convicted of any crime. That makes you a special kind of evil.
Should we express joy at the prospect of your death, even though you haven't been convicted of any crime? No. Nobody good or sane wants to become anything like you.
Another example of hypocrisy. You have no problems with the people who rejoice in Martin's death and as RS even said, "champion" Zimmerman's actions. Your entire post is condescending as you find it perfectly acceptable to cheer on those who find Martin's death a positive event. Don't pretend that you'd care anything if I were to die. You're not that considerate or humane to value all human life, regardless of who it is.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1457 Jun 12, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Point?
Try to keep up FKA Reader.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1458 Jun 12, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One is a comment on a person already dead. the other is wishing death on a living human being. A world of difference.
Ah, but that's where you're wrong. I didn't wish death on Zimmerman. I said if something were to happen to him, I wouldn't be upset. Much like you and your ilk aren't disturbed that Martin was killed. You should probably make sure you know what you're talking about before you make accusations.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1459 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's already been established that she shares her bed with felines.
Still obsessed with me, huh? I bet you watch that video over and over and over. Ugh. On second thought, that very insinuation is repugnant.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1460 Jun 12, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're totally clueless. Tip and I have gone round and round on things. Religion comes to mind for starters.
Would you like a cookie?
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#1461 Jun 12, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
Pizza Head doesn't understand the questions. Therefore he skipped all of them. This is the kind of people that are for Zimmerman, not based on anything. Pizza Head listened to Sean Hannity and formed an opinion. He has to listen to those on the radical right to form an opinion on who to vote for, on gun control, on Zimmerman. A person that believes George W. Bush did the right thing in getting America to believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11/01 and had "WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION."

This is why he is a Pizza Head, another foolish, stupid fool.

Stupidity leads to foolishness;
be smart and learn.

Is the question in this trial!

Did Zimmerman follow Trayvon?

Did the KILLER PURSUE the boy to kill him?

Did the KILLER use self defense as his only course to be set free?

Would the KILLER have followed, had he not had a gun?

Could the KILLER got up, if he wasn't trying to get his gun out to KILL the kid?

We don't want to ask very many questions on here. There will be too many try to change the questions, skip those they don't agree with.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1462 Jun 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was indeed any "pounding" of a head into the ground, it was because Zimmerman accosted Martin. You want a Stand Your Ground law? I'd say Martin was invoking it and had every right to...a guy comes up to me with a gun, I'm sure as hell not going to go down without a fight. You secretly enjoy that a black kid was murdered in cold blood.
I don't condone the imprisonment of anyone without a trial. Where do you come up with this stuff? If you can't make an argument without lying, you shouldn't involve yourself in the conversation.
What do you care of the unborn? If they are black, you could give a sh*t less if they're aborted. One less punk, right? You praise the unlawful killing of a kid out of one side of your mouth while claiming some advocacy for the rights of the unborn out of the other side. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.
The gun didn't come out until the head banging began, you silly twerp. And your bloodlust for Zimmerman on this thread proves that YOU are a liar of impressive magnitude.
You obviously have me confused with Margaret Sanger on abortion. Why would a pro-life conservative want any black child not to grow up and be Herman Cain or Alan Keyes.
You just keep on digging, Mandy.

Hilliard, OH

#1463 Jun 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessed with me, huh? I bet you watch that video over and over and over. Ugh. On second thought, that very insinuation is repugnant.
There's a video?

Holy sh!t...thank for the tip.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1464 Jun 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a cookie?
As an RD, I would be remiss if I didn't ask you to offer a carrot stick or an apple as opposed to a cookie.

Thank you

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1466 Jun 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
"mpnf0000"
Obsessed with you? No one is that hard up.
Peace
KMA

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1467 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. You said Henry was from CNN. Then when caught, you said he went to Fox but had no credibility. So, does Major Garrett have no credibility at CBS after ten years at Fox?
You're not too bright, Porkchop.
I said Henry was from CNN before he made the jump to Faux news, Jethro.

Reading is fundamental.

Faux news hires people for credibility.
Greta, Ed, Chris, and a few others give that shitty fake news channel a little credibility.

Bill, Sean, those bobble heads from Faux and friends are a fkn joke. Everyone makes them look stupid, although they do a good job of that by themselves.

Garrett got plenty of money to go to your bullshit station. Good for him. You'll never see journalist like Mike Wallace or with the character of Walter Cronkite going to the shithole station because no one really takes them seriously.

Cry about it all you want. You're a sheep and Faux news keeps you dumb and shaved.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1468 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The gun didn't come out until the head banging began, you silly twerp. And your bloodlust for Zimmerman on this thread proves that YOU are a liar of impressive magnitude.
You obviously have me confused with Margaret Sanger on abortion. Why would a pro-life conservative want any black child not to grow up and be Herman Cain or Alan Keyes.
How exactly does one pull a gun while his head is being bashed to the concrete, barnyard?

That seems to be a superhuman type of feat...Is Zimmerman your super hero, barnyard? Ain't that precious...

No wonder. You're in love with old dumb George. Makes sense now. I saw this on the discovery channel. You're what they call a "prison wife".

Hilliard, OH

#1470 Jun 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly does one pull a gun while his head is being bashed to the concrete, barnyard?
That seems to be a superhuman type of feat...Is Zimmerman your super hero, barnyard? Ain't that precious...
No wonder. You're in love with old dumb George. Makes sense now. I saw this on the discovery channel. You're what they call a "prison wife".
You couldn't reach a waist holster in that situation? Why not? Hand on your d!ck?
Just because you low expectation kneegrows are so easy to defeat doesn't mean everyone else is.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Pickerington, OH

#1471 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The gun didn't come out until the head banging began, you silly twerp. And your bloodlust for Zimmerman on this thread proves that YOU are a liar of impressive magnitude.
lol...were you there, George? I don't remember ever reading about a third person from Hilliard, Ohio being involved. All you're doing is speculating about what happened and using what could very well be erroneous information to decide what you THINK happen. Again, glad you showed that you can engage in discourse and be respectful...lol.

Saying I've lied and me lying aren't the same. I don't have a blood lust for anyone. But as you view Martin's death as "one less punk" I view Zimmerman in the same light. Same thought process, different people. You're no better than I am, George.

By your own admission, the multitude of violent crimes in this country are committed by African Americans. So statistically,(from those YOU provided) it is more likely that the majority of black children born in America will end up committing a violent crime instead of becoming Herman Cain. Which is another fallacious argument of your side. What if that child would grow up to be another serial killer like the guy in Cleveland or even...Trayvon Martin???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 12 min Neutral Party 4,795
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 40 min Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 1 hr They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 1 hr TonyD2 466
Censoring Male. 1 hr Catman Dave 12
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 2 hr hey now hey now 1
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 7 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 13 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search