“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Apr 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your link the admitted photo shopped one, or one the lie is still active?
That one is a photo essay based on a clip from the police interview. I also provided the complete uncut interview,

Location hidden

#87 Apr 9, 2013
VADoc wrote:
The moral of the story here is folks don't shoot anyone who is black if you are white. No matter how justified you were in defending yourself you will be vilified and persecuted.
Now if you're black hell you can blow up a chuckie cheese full of smiling black children and our government and media won't care.
Glad folks like reader think folks are guilty until proven innocent. I'm sure if the races were reversed and a black man shot a "white" Hispanics (wtf is that term!?!?) that it wouldn't even make the news and if it did reader would be creaming her panties and frothing at the mouth defending the black man for his right to protection. I love transparency of the bigotry of some of you. It's almost laughable except I know you folks truly see the world in this way.
When the evidence turns against you, have a tantrum and start name-calling, eh?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#88 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is a photo essay based on a clip from the police interview. I also provided the complete uncut interview,
how do you know?

is it certified evidence, and where is the certificate of authenticity?

without it, you have squat.

Location hidden

#89 Apr 9, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>The discussion was over months ago via 50 threads 49 started by you. Let's move on until the trial starts. There are other news stories to discuss other than you rehashing the same ol' same ol'. Thus my comment about the Jodi Arias case, you have no opinion on that? Enraged is the wrong word; annoyed by your fascination is a more accurate description. Crud, your continued rewording of your opinion regarding this case, which we are all fully aware of, is why bb doesn't post any longer. Branch out annoying one.
So start a thread and discuss it.

I don't see how that requires me to do anything different.

That is if you are really interested.

As it happens, a good bit has been happening in terms of pre-trial activity that I find interesting in the Zimmerman trial.

You don't have to agree. But my interest seems to upset you.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#90 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
When the evidence turns against you, have a tantrum and start name-calling, eh?
No. I could walk through each of your points and counter them since you merely speculate what happened that night. The only people who know what happened that night are Martin and Zimmerman and Martin sure as hell won't be giving his account. It would be a waste of my time though since I know you reader. You are a know it all and you could have video evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman and you'd still argue it. So you're a waste of my time and energy. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for work. You know once again that thing you are supposed to be doing at your state job instead of being a know it all on topix.

Location hidden

#92 Apr 9, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I could walk through each of your points and counter them since you merely speculate what happened that night. The only people who know what happened that night are Martin and Zimmerman and Martin sure as hell won't be giving his account. It would be a waste of my time though since I know you reader. You are a know it all and you could have video evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman and you'd still argue it. So you're a waste of my time and energy. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for work. You know once again that thing you are supposed to be doing at your state job instead of being a know it all on topix.
So, you completely dismiss the role of any forensic evidence?

Anyone who kills and swears it was self-defense should simply be believed and let off the hook?

Location hidden

#93 Apr 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know?
is it certified evidence, and where is the certificate of authenticity?
without it, you have squat.
Ummmm, what is "certified evidence"?

The complete interview is introduced by the investigator conducting it and it is time/date stamped. I am certain that you could request it yourself as a public record if you are truly worried that the folks who posted it have tampered with it in some way.

I have seen the identical tape posted on multiple sites, however, so I tend to believe in its authenticity.
Pale Rider

AOL

#95 Apr 9, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
George knows that his mancrush Zimmerman is going down, and it makes him snappish.
Speaking of payments George, it is time you wrote another check to Zimmerman's defense/flight fund. He is going to need it!
Big Johnson, I doubt if any amount of money will keep this bully out of serving prison time.

If Zimmerman, had not been bent on killing someone, and followed the directive of the Police Dispatcher, all of this could have been avoided.

He is getting off easy on a Second Degree Murder charge.

Big Johnson great comment, and true!
Pale Rider

AOL

#96 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, what is "certified evidence"?
The complete interview is introduced by the investigator conducting it and it is time/date stamped. I am certain that you could request it yourself as a public record if you are truly worried that the folks who posted it have tampered with it in some way.

I have seen the identical tape posted on multiple sites, however, so I tend to believe in its authenticity.
You can take Reality Speaks with a grain of salt. His real handle should be Reality Lies, that goat head rarely makes a point worth reading.

Keep up the good work FKA Reader. Those on the Right should get down on their knees, that they can read the truth that you post.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#97 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So start a thread and discuss it.
I don't see how that requires me to do anything different.
That is if you are really interested.
As it happens, a good bit has been happening in terms of pre-trial activity that I find interesting in the Zimmerman trial.
You don't have to agree. But my interest seems to upset you.
The only thing upsetting is the SOS on topix, Trayvon, Trayvon, Trayvon. If you are as astute as you claim to be, I pop in and out of topix, more out, because of some crap going on in my life. Nothing like looking for a diversion to only comment, once again, on Zimmerman. Looking for my tiara is taking up so much of my time, now that the weather is nice, I think I have a chance to find it. You keep playing quarterback Judge, jury, prosecutor, 7-11 clerk, 911 dispatcher. Have fun. There is no tiger to poke here Reader...get a life.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#98 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take Reality Speaks with a grain of salt. His real handle should be Reality Lies, that goat head rarely makes a point worth reading.
Keep up the good work FKA Reader. Those on the Right should get down on their knees, that they can read the truth that you post.
after the mass stabbing today, and the brave like yourself twittered a warning, my guess is you will be on your knees begging to be spared.

you going to lead the charge to ban knives now?

Location hidden

#99 Apr 9, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing upsetting is the SOS on topix, Trayvon, Trayvon, Trayvon. If you are as astute as you claim to be, I pop in and out of topix, more out, because of some crap going on in my life. Nothing like looking for a diversion to only comment, once again, on Zimmerman. Looking for my tiara is taking up so much of my time, now that the weather is nice, I think I have a chance to find it. You keep playing quarterback Judge, jury, prosecutor, 7-11 clerk, 911 dispatcher. Have fun. There is no tiger to poke here Reader...get a life.
Starting to make as little sense as RS.
Pale Rider

AOL

#100 Apr 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
after the mass stabbing today, and the brave like yourself twittered a warning, my guess is you will be on your knees begging to be spared.
you going to lead the charge to ban knives now?
I am glad you brought that up. I am very good with knife throwing. How about a hatchet? I throw those too.

Here is what you need Reality! Knocked down with a nice sucker punch to the chin, which would put you out like a light. Then have a castrating rubber band gently placed on those testicles. No more Realities in America by the likes of a windblower like you. HA! HA! That would be fun.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#102 Apr 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I quit posting because I am a whiny crybaby who falls to pieces when anonymous people on the internet disagree with me
Oh boo hoo sob sob sniffle sniffle.
Just die, Johnson.

Hilliard, OH

#103 Apr 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton didn't shoot Paula in her chest for walking through his neighborhood.
No relevance.
Wrong. The Fry Queen's point was this:
"A sign of guilt when someone pays another."
Pale Rider

AOL

#104 Apr 9, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The Fry Queen's point was this:
"A sign of guilt when someone pays another."
You are getting more senile as time goes on. How many times are you going to post that Hugh?

Why don't you look up KFC at Warsaw? That will prove to you, that Neutral Party is a liar. Look up McDonalds also, while you are at it also.

It has been several years since I was ever in Warsaw, or near it. I have been through Warsaw, Indiana however on one of my business trips in the Midwest.

Hilliard, OH

#105 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting more senile as time goes on. How many times are you going to post that Hugh?
Why don't you look up KFC at Warsaw? That will prove to you, that Neutral Party is a liar. Look up McDonalds also, while you are at it also.
It has been several years since I was ever in Warsaw, or near it. I have been through Warsaw, Indiana however on one of my business trips in the Midwest.
"Business trips"? Is that hauling dope and aluminum cans or scamming EBT cards throughout the Tri-State, Fry Queen?
Pale Rider

AOL

#106 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>"Business trips"? Is that hauling dope and aluminum cans or scamming EBT cards throughout the Tri-State, Fry Queen?
Did you know you could be sued for slander Hugh?

Hilliard, OH

#107 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know you could be sued for slander Hugh?
BRING. IT. ON.
Pale Rider

AOL

#108 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>BRING. IT. ON.
I WILL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,172
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 9 min They cannot kill ... 14
Pet and animal reports 14 min Free Pizza 4 U 39
PRESIDENT OBAMA weighs in on NFL SCANDALS 16 min Free Pizza 4 U 10
New bus line targets New Albany commuters 2 hr yeah baby yeah 4
OSU campus neighbors have history of their own ... (Apr '10) 3 hr Gwen 7
Hey pale rider 3 hr Duke for Mayor 36
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••