“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#66 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I read that at the time. The same "family member" sent a similar letter threatening Eric Holder's office, as I recall. At the time I guessed it was written by Zimmerman, holed up in an out-of-state hotel room with a gun and way too much time on his hands.
But that was before we were familiar with Robert jr. and his propensity for weekends filled with drunken and libelous tweeting. Of course, apparently all family members have access to Jr's Twitter account, so George and Robert could be sharing the publicity efforts.
You know the problem with that letter, don't you? It has proven (like the little black kids Zimmerman claims he was tutoring) to be utterly unconfirmable. There were some news sources that tried to follow up. They checked into the date when the supposedly circulated flyer was calling for a demonstration at City Hall--nothing happened on that date. They followed up with some black churches about whether they recalled anyone leafletting cars--as claimed. Nobody did. And they tried to find anyone among those actually known as organizers in that case who had any knowledge of Zimmerman's involvement.
Nada.
Nice try, though.
No mention of his arrest for assualting a police officer. The point is, Zimmerman was no friend of the police and that's what I'm telling the ignorant Fry Queen of Kentucky.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#67 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with it? It consisted of actual footage from a police interview of George Zimmerman.
You can view the interview in its entirety in a variety of place--without any of the editorial comments appended. Just happens that this one is more watchable.
But he does the exact same thing. Body memory.
You really are a sucker if you believe anything in that video.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#68 Apr 8, 2013
Third thought. Why have we not discussed the Jodi Arias case on this forum? Oh, forget it, Reader wouldn't be interested...it involves a white guy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#69 Apr 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Third thought. Why have we not discussed the Jodi Arias case on this forum? Oh, forget it, Reader wouldn't be interested...it involves a white guy.
Same reason the Witchita Horror and the Newsom/Christian case never see the light of day here...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>So much for a trial, huh? And so much for Zimmerman being Hispanic...
You are the biggest hypocrite and nearly the biggest racist on this forum.
I have an opinion. And it is based on having spent a good bit of time reviewing documents of evidence that have been put into the public record.

But as far as racism goes, George, the good news is that it is not genetic. Therefore, you are not doomed to live the life of a bigot should you decide to change. Likewise, the other George (Zimmerman) has no genetic protection contained in his Hispanic DNA.

Racism is a social structure. Bigotry is personal. As a Hispanic male, Zimmerman may have encountered racism in his life. However, it appears more and more all the time as though he is also a bigot.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I can only go by Topix members...you're not a well liked or respected figure.
Ah, yes, the Pope of Topix rules.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#72 Apr 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Why oh why did I bother to click on this thread. For the umpteenth time...does innocent until proven guilty rattle through your thick skull at all?
I don't know why you clicked here either, since any discussion of the case so plainly enrages you.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#73 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an opinion. And it is based on having spent a good bit of time reviewing documents of evidence that have been put into the public record.
But as far as racism goes, George, the good news is that it is not genetic. Therefore, you are not doomed to live the life of a bigot should you decide to change. Likewise, the other George (Zimmerman) has no genetic protection contained in his Hispanic DNA.
Racism is a social structure. Bigotry is personal. As a Hispanic male, Zimmerman may have encountered racism in his life. However, it appears more and more all the time as though he is also a bigot.
Nobody does racism and bigotry like you, Reader...with the exception of Che and Duke.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#74 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of his arrest for assualting a police officer. The point is, Zimmerman was no friend of the police and that's what I'm telling the ignorant Fry Queen of Kentucky.
It wasn't a police officer. It was a BATF agent.

As to Zimmerman's "friendship" with the police, I have not yet formed an opinion on that one. I would imagine that members of the SPD do not all think with a single mind. And Zimmerman really liked to curry favor with autho0rities.

I certainly hold the door open to the possibility that his father, the Virginia Magistrate, was able to pull some strings, as well as the possibility that this was just how the SPD rolls. Also possible is that decision-makers had been convinced of something that was not entirely true with regard to SYG law. Apparently one of the suspicions regarding the law (and possibly a suspicion backed up by research) is that it had prevented charges being filed in a number of cases on the presumption that they would never get to trial.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75 Apr 8, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Third thought. Why have we not discussed the Jodi Arias case on this forum? Oh, forget it, Reader wouldn't be interested...it involves a white guy.
Who's stopping you?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a sucker if you believe anything in that video.
Are you saying that it does not contain footage of George Zimmerman describing to police how he fired his gun that night?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody does racism and bigotry like you, Reader...with the exception of Che and Duke.
Ah, the Glenn Beck defense.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#78 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it does not contain footage of George Zimmerman describing to police how he fired his gun that night?
You must be Italian if you can translate those hands...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#79 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a sucker if you believe anything in that video.
Here is the complete interview video: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/video/george-... .
anon

Dublin, OH

#80 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with it? It consisted of actual footage from a police interview of George Zimmerman.
You can view the interview in its entirety in a variety of place--without any of the editorial comments appended. Just happens that this one is more watchable.
But he does the exact same thing. Body memory.
Is that the footage which the media admitted they had altered?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#81 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the complete interview video: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/video/george-... .
is your link the admitted photo shopped one, or one the lie is still active?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#82 Apr 9, 2013
The moral of the story here is folks don't shoot anyone who is black if you are white. No matter how justified you were in defending yourself you will be vilified and persecuted.

Now if you're black hell you can blow up a chuckie cheese full of smiling black children and our government and media won't care.

Glad folks like reader think folks are guilty until proven innocent. I'm sure if the races were reversed and a black man shot a "white" Hispanics (wtf is that term!?!?) that it wouldn't even make the news and if it did reader would be creaming her panties and frothing at the mouth defending the black man for his right to protection. I love transparency of the bigotry of some of you. It's almost laughable except I know you folks truly see the world in this way.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#83 Apr 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you clicked here either, since any discussion of the case so plainly enrages you.
The discussion was over months ago via 50 threads 49 started by you. Let's move on until the trial starts. There are other news stories to discuss other than you rehashing the same ol' same ol'. Thus my comment about the Jodi Arias case, you have no opinion on that? Enraged is the wrong word; annoyed by your fascination is a more accurate description. Crud, your continued rewording of your opinion regarding this case, which we are all fully aware of, is why bb doesn't post any longer. Branch out annoying one.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#84 Apr 9, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>"1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another."

Well, that certainly explains things...

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000
By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, November 14, 1998; Page A1

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Clinton didn't shoot Paula in her chest for walking through his neighborhood.

No relevance.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#85 Apr 9, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the footage which the media admitted they had altered?
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 26
News US Senate rivals Strickland, Sittenfeld note di... 27 min Columbus Sucks Too 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 28 min MrGlad 6,019
Spook (Apr '12) 32 min They cannot kill ... 38
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 54 min Concerned Citizen 67
Poll Which topix troll are you willing to ignore com... (Apr '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 92
Fascist or Conservative 2 hr REAL American 8
Bibi the Hypocrite 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]