The George Zimmerman Case!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8210 Feb 6, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> If you are referring to SL, she knows me and what I look like. I would take her ANY day over the likes of you.
Stay tuned. I'm going to work on another one of your pointless posts right now. If you cant say nice things about people on here, I will fix it.
No charge.
You need to find something worth while old man! Leave Topix!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#8211 Feb 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
George Jefferson, you are the most beautiful man in the world to me. I get wet just thinking about you.
Awwww, How sweet.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#8212 Feb 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. This is too much fun.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8213 Feb 6, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Awwww, How sweet.
You are one nasty old man!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#8214 Feb 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, are you going to complain about me to a ground hog again? That was funny.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#8215 Feb 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one nasty old woman!
I know.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8216 Feb 6, 2014
The onlyt way you'd hurt Zimmerman is if you got on top of him. Then he's a goner. Of course you could throw grease on the floor and then fall on him when he slips.

Or you could throw chicken bones at him.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8217 Feb 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman Loves to Be in the News
Ever since George Zimmerman bought a gun, he has wanted to be in the headlines.
1. He killed a defenseless boy.
He made the news.
2. He threatened his ex-wife.
He made the news.
3. He threated his current girlfriend.
He made the news.
4. He sold a painting on eBay.
He made the news.
5. Now he is in a celebrity boxing contest.
He is making news.
He planned to kill someone to get into the news. He was guilty of murder. He should be behind bars for LIFE.
I wish I was picked to fight this COWARD!
I would knock him out!
Now if that happened it'd be the closest you've been to a man in years. Thinking further, perhaps he'd shoot you dead and put us all out of our misery.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8218 Feb 6, 2014
Wide Rider proves with every post what a lonely, redneck old hoe she is.

You keep trying to go after SL but her friends always take up for her and you always go home alone. Sad, sad, pitiful POS that you are. Perhaps you should try paying for companionship. I am sure there is a blind, deaf man out there that has no sense of smell.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8219 Feb 6, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, are you going to complain about me to a ground hog again? That was funny.
Next year old man, next year, if you last that long?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8220 Feb 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman Loves to Be in the News
Ever since George Zimmerman bought a gun, he has wanted to be in the headlines.
1. He killed a defenseless boy.
He made the news.
2. He threatened his ex-wife.
He made the news.
3. He threated his current girlfriend.
He made the news.
4. He sold a painting on eBay.
He made the news.
5. Now he is in a celebrity boxing contest.
He is making news.
He planned to kill someone to get into the news. He was guilty of murder. He should be behind bars for LIFE.
I wish I was picked to fight this COWARD!
I would knock him out!
your stench would knock him out....you win.

seeing you in your hideous form has them run.....you win.

opening your mouth causes panic, and people faint from the oder and idiocy flowing from it.

you are alone and single for all the above reasons.

you won something....a creature to run from, and never touch due to health concerns.

you win!!!!!!!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8221 Feb 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Next year old man, next year, if you last that long?
do the rolls of fat on you freeze on a day like today?
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker

Columbus, OH

#8222 Feb 7, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
do the rolls of fat on you freeze on a day like today?
I keep her warm.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8223 Feb 10, 2014
Enormous Riders only friends are the roaches she shares her apartment with.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8224 Mar 11, 2014
George Zimmerman
Fails to Kill at Gun Show
3/10/2014 9:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Zimmerman has figured out a way to exploit what made him famous -- GUNS.

Zimmerman did a meet-and-greet Saturday at an Orlando gun shop. People lined up for an autograph pic of Zimmerman and his dog ... actually only around 20 people lined up.

It's a page out of the OJ playbook ... get acquitted of killing someone, and then show up places and sign autographs.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/10/george-zimmerma...
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8225 Mar 11, 2014
George Zimmerman, acquitted in the death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was at an Orlando gun show signing autographs over the weekend.

Not surprisingly, Zimmerman's appearance sparked controversy. When the originally scheduled venue heard that Zimmerman would be making an appearance, they opted out of the publicity.

Talking Points Memo reports that Zimmerman wanted to return a favor to The Arms Room, an Orlando gun store that supported him after he killed Martin. "The concept of being able to pay them back for what they did for me and seeing my supporters face-to-face was something I just couldn't pass up," Zimmerman told Fox 35.

Since his 2013 trial, Zimmerman has remained in the headlines for two dropped charges of domestic violence and even agreeing to a later-canceled charity celebrity boxing match - on what would have been Martin's birthday.

The Los Angeles Times recently reported that Zimmerman, 30, says he's homeless, jobless and struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder.

Zimmerman has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O'Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he's filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.

But Zimmerman's weekend gun show appearance isn't exactly stirring up sympathy.

Has the Columbus Topix grown tired of the killer?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#8226 Mar 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
George Zimmerman, acquitted in the death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was at an Orlando gun show signing autographs over the weekend.
Not surprisingly, Zimmerman's appearance sparked controversy. When the originally scheduled venue heard that Zimmerman would be making an appearance, they opted out of the publicity.
Talking Points Memo reports that Zimmerman wanted to return a favor to The Arms Room, an Orlando gun store that supported him after he killed Martin. "The concept of being able to pay them back for what they did for me and seeing my supporters face-to-face was something I just couldn't pass up," Zimmerman told Fox 35.
Since his 2013 trial, Zimmerman has remained in the headlines for two dropped charges of domestic violence and even agreeing to a later-canceled charity celebrity boxing match - on what would have been Martin's birthday.
The Los Angeles Times recently reported that Zimmerman, 30, says he's homeless, jobless and struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Zimmerman has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O'Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he's filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
"paleturd"
My guess the Columbus Topix has gotten tired of you and your BS.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8227 Mar 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
We are all tired of you, wide rider.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8228 Mar 11, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all tired of you, wide rider.
I love you SL, I have ever since I met you on here. I am sorry for every mean thing I ever said about you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8229 Mar 11, 2014
It isn't that people don't agree with Widest Rider. It's that people dislike her personality the most. No one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Cooked Kid 54 min They cannot kill ... 3
News Construction will begin on rapid-transit Cmax l... 56 min They cannot kill ... 3
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 1 hr They cannot kill ... 12
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 2 hr Rob 14
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Tales of Leather... 4 hr UTrashy 2
News Murder charge for man accused of selling animal... 5 hr UTrashy 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages