Pale Rider

AOL

#8118 Dec 12, 2013
Will the hero kill in 2014? Then "Stand Your Ground" has a review after the hero, discharges a gun killing a lover.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8119 Dec 14, 2013
George Zimmerman was guilty.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8120 Dec 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
the jury disagreed. You hate that jury, don't you?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#8122 Dec 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
"pale turd"
You are guilty. Guilty of stoopidity.
Peace
KMA
Pale Rider

AOL

#8123 Dec 17, 2013
George Zimmerman back in the news! This time he is on eBay, selling a painting.

But did he do the work himself. America getting ripped off. Thousand still believe he got away with murder.

He will be buying an Army surplus Abrams tank. Watch out John Q Public.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8124 Dec 17, 2013
George Zimmerman case ended months ago, and 1 thousand according to Pale Rider dispute the outcome.

Pale fears Zimmerman's future for good reason, but the public is in no danger watching him SELF destruct.

Pale should worry about tomorrow, and not past history having no impact on her life.

Tomorrow is your only opportunity to better the history of today.

George Zimmerman and Pale Rider are doomed to repeat history.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8125 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
George Zimmerman case ended months ago, and 1 thousand according to Pale Rider dispute the outcome.
Pale fears Zimmerman's future for good reason, but the public is in no danger watching him SELF destruct.
Pale should worry about tomorrow, and not past history having no impact on her life.
Tomorrow is your only opportunity to better the history of today.
George Zimmerman and Pale Rider are doomed to repeat history.
I suppose as a persistant one that supports the jury verdict, will be telling everyone how much you have bid on the painting. If you don't it will be the first time you missed an opportunity to boast on how much you are worth.

There are millions that do not support the jury verdict.

Where did Zimmerman come up with $30,000.00, just a few days ago, he claimed he only had $150.00. What does that prove? He is a liar, just like he lied about his head being pounded on the concrete 12 times, so he had to kill Travon, so he could live.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8126 Dec 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
the jury disagreed. You hate that jury, don't you?
No just you, Reality Speaks, Neutral Party, that is enough for now. I hated to admit that too. I have tried to like you, but I don't. Actually I never have, until you quit lying like a dog, I will continue hating you, some days more, some days less Tony d2. When I read you were hoarding food, that is when I started disliking you, your wife, and your ugly kids, your friends, your relatives.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8127 Dec 17, 2013
Where did that $30,000.00 come from?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#8128 Dec 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No just you, Reality Speaks, Neutral Party, that is enough for now. I hated to admit that too. I have tried to like you, but I don't. Actually I never have, until you quit lying like a dog, I will continue hating you, some days more, some days less Tony d2. When I read you were hoarding food, that is when I started disliking you, your wife, and your ugly kids, your friends, your relatives.
You ok?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8129 Dec 17, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> You ok?
Hi Dave, I just read there was another shooting. Shooter shoots self. If a few would start killing themselves, before shooting others, maybe the copycats would do the same.

Can you paint Dave? If you can, tell them, you are a supporter of George. He is up to nearly $100,000 on eBay. Not bad, not bad at all, on his first try at painting.

One hitch I read, he painted a copyright. Oh! Well, always something. But George Zimmerman, came up with $30,000 from the fruit jar. A few days ago he was all but busted.

How are you Dave? I hear we are going to be up to 57 by Friday. All snow gone. Hope you are doing OK. Give me a full report.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#8130 Dec 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave, I just read there was another shooting. Shooter shoots self. If a few would start killing themselves, before shooting others, maybe the copycats would do the same.
Can you paint Dave? If you can, tell them, you are a supporter of George. He is up to nearly $100,000 on eBay. Not bad, not bad at all, on his first try at painting.
One hitch I read, he painted a copyright. Oh! Well, always something. But George Zimmerman, came up with $30,000 from the fruit jar. A few days ago he was all but busted.
How are you Dave? I hear we are going to be up to 57 by Friday. All snow gone. Hope you are doing OK. Give me a full report.
That's a pretty messed up post.Man!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#8131 Dec 17, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> That's a pretty messed up post.Man!!
Maybe you haven't seen the painting, George Zimmerman has on eBay. Dave.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8132 Dec 17, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> You ok?
No, she's not. The physical threats will start soon. This is one unbalanced individual, Dave. Friend to friend....keep your guard up.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8133 Dec 17, 2013
Let's see if we can help you out Dave.

If you have any recollection, when he was lodged, for pointing a gun in the face of girlfriend, only to have charges dropped. He had only $100 to call his own.

While his trial was going on, he hired some people to protect him, from getting killed. The bill was $30,000, he was more or less busted. But this week, he (George Zimmerman) paid them in full. Why did he lie about being broke, or the other scenario, maybe someone donated $30,000 to him. Maybe our very own Reality (Rich) Speaks came through with a gift. Or Maybe he had it hid in a cookie jar. Who knows about that no good. Remember they received (Shellie) George, she lied to the court about the money they had. This time, I can't say what the exact story will be.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8134 Dec 17, 2013
About a shooting?

A shooting occured in Reno, Nevada, at a Medical Center. One was injured in a shooting. The shooter killed himself.

Maybe other's will kill themselves, before they go on a shooting rampage.

Now do you understand, or are you waiting to see it on the news?

On Zimmerman, put in George Zimmerman, on eBay for the price of his painting.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8135 Dec 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hoarding, saving up for a rainy day... ever heard of it? I'll bet you don't even have a savings account, do you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8136 Dec 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she's not. The physical threats will start soon. This is one unbalanced individual, Dave. Friend to friend....keep your guard up.
You better keep your guard up nosey. Remember when you said, you would not respond to my post's. What happened you old SOW? Can't resist can you? You love to stir up stuff. Trouble maker. Now run along! Before I really get mad.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8137 Dec 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hoarding, saving up for a rainy day... ever heard of it? I'll bet you don't even have a savings account, do you?
If I had anything, it would be none of your business. I would not broadcast it on here you fool. Can't you take a hint? I have about as much use for you as I do George Zimmerman, O.J. Simson, Charles Manson, or the old hag, sl. The old hag that plays up to every man on here like a harlot, with pretty words.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8138 Dec 17, 2013
Now that I had to tell off the Harlot, and the cheapskate.

Are you OK Dave? Did I give you too much to look up on Zimmerman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rootin Tootin Putin 7 min Male 4
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 48 min Seriouslady 232
Obscene Bumber Stickers 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 1 hr What 13
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr d pantz 275
Franklin County water-sewer bills rising 3% 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Opponents of Ohio Fireworks Bill Voice Concerns 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr Barry Hussien Obama 14
Columbus Dating
Find my Match