Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8098 Dec 8, 2013
To take my enormous foes point a bit further.

A majority of American's believe Oblamo has lied to them many times.

He will lie again, it is just a matter of time. The support for this liar is on the decline. The people are waking up to the kink of no good that got away with blatant lies.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#8099 Dec 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges,'Be With Him'

Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO

George Zimmerman's girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.

Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.

According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."

Zimmerman, who had been acquitted earlier this year of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, had posted a $9,000 bond and was barred from any contact with Scheibe. He was also ordered to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.

Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."

Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-gi...
Pale Rider

AOL

#8100 Dec 9, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO
George Zimmerman's girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.
Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.
According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."
Zimmerman, who had been acquitted earlier this year of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, had posted a $9,000 bond and was barred from any contact with Scheibe. He was also ordered to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.
Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."
Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."
What is they say? Misery loves company.

Maybe she has a death wish.

My guess anyone that would take up with him, are the liars, cheats, someone that most people would not have, if they were paid.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8101 Dec 9, 2013
Poor enormous Rider. I know you were holding out for George since he was available and your desire for a man goes beyond politics.

Have you tried hitting on Duke? He is house broken and barks like a dog.
Cal-Tec 9

Arlington Heights, IL

#8102 Dec 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO
Samantha Scheibe is now just beginning to realize that her boyfriend is an All-American hero and one of our most beloved patriots helping law-abiding Americans in their continual battle against hoodlum thugs who attack innocent people in their own yards.
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#8103 Dec 9, 2013
Cal-Tec 9 wrote:
<quoted text>... against hoodlum thugs who attack innocent people in their own yards.
We call them groids breaking out in instances of Spontaneous Blackness and you should too. Groid fatigue is sweeping the country now that obama--their best-- is showing their true character.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8104 Dec 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Poor enormous Rider. I know you were holding out for George since he was available and your desire for a man goes beyond politics.
There's some things even Duke wouldn't do...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8105 Dec 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some things even Duke wouldn't do...
I think I will just say "Hi Tony", and chuckle.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8106 Dec 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO
Awwwwww...Isn't that sweet?

woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#8107 Dec 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
You have been hitting on Johnny for several years.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8108 Dec 10, 2013
My apologies Duke. It was easy to reference you and well Enormous Rider is lonely, angry and in need. And it's the holidays but no matter how much I disagree with you I wouldn't have you take one for the team.
Luke

Columbus, OH

#8109 Dec 10, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO

Battered woman syndrome. He'll beat her up again. Maybe next time he'll kill her.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8110 Dec 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
My apologies Duke. It was easy to reference you and well Enormous Rider is lonely, angry and in need. And it's the holidays but no matter how much I disagree with you I wouldn't have you take one for the team.
Why don't you apologies, for showing the great people of Ohio, how ignorant you really are. A man that crossed out of Mexico into America, in the cover of darkness. Now he beggs, and is one that quickly found how how to:

1. Lie
2. Beg
3. Steal
4. Sell Drugs

Tony D2, probably had Neutral in his back yard, and ran him off. Could you tell if he was a very slender person? The other was Rooster Cogburn, they were shady chacters, liars.

5. Vagrant! Now don't let a little truth get to you neutral, you will get over it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8111 Dec 10, 2013
Apologize Neutral to everyone that you have lied too, in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas and your people in Mexico. Get a job and pay back what you have stolen.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8112 Dec 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What is they say? Misery loves company.
Maybe she has a death wish.
My guess anyone that would take up with him, are the liars, cheats, someone that most people would not have, if they were paid.
Where other than your fantasy is your husband?

nobody wants your misery or company......that is really funny.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8113 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where other than your fantasy is your husband?
nobody wants your misery or company......that is really funny.
Thanks, you are right, I don't want your company only to toss your stinking ass on the concrete and slam your head 12 times. I might go for more, but I don't want to hurt my hand on your thick head.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8114 Dec 10, 2013
No man would have her. You should have seen her reaction when she couldn't even get a dinner date with Joe. Hated him and blamed me.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8115 Dec 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
No man would have her. You should have seen her reaction when she couldn't even get a dinner date with Joe. Hated him and blamed me.
How many times will you repeat, and repeat? You are showing everyone, you don't have anything.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8116 Dec 10, 2013
I wonder how many more times the Police will let Zimmerman get himself arrested, before the BS comes to an end.

Remember O.J. got arrested for getting his stuff back. If it had been anyone else, they might have got a night in jail.

The law has wanted to put O.J. away for a long time. They got their chance. Could the same happen to Zimmie? Could it be a matter of time until he kills again, or gets killed?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8117 Dec 12, 2013
Break the Hell Out of the News!

Well, it looks like girlfriend of George Zimmerman has had a change of heart.

Charlie Manson has been eliminate as a possible marriage propect. Rumor has it Charlie is getting married.

Samantha Scheibe's has brought the NUMBER ONE prospective killer, a get out of JAIL FREE CARD. But first she had to admit, she will get a gun, and a permit to carry. Way to go Samantha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Everyone have a good Christmas? 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Spears from South Side 1 hr Bad Bad Leroy Brown 2
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 1 hr DPX55 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Seriouslady 4,933
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 4 hr d pantz 91
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web