“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#8077 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dumb, aren't you?
woof
They don't come any dumber than a cornered animal like you, Douchie. Your game has really slipped lately.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#8078 Nov 19, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>They don't come any dumber than a cornered animal like you, Douchie. Your game has really slipped lately.
So, you've noticed just how bored I am with you haven't you?

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8079 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you've noticed just how bored I am with you haven't you?
woof
One would never know it from your posts...the stupidity and desperation are detectable, though.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8080 Nov 19, 2013
That liar (Zimmerman)as reported on the news, said he only had $100.00. That he was in debt $2.5 million can anyone that thinks Zimmerman is a hero, explain that the $2.5 Zimmerman debt.

denver,co.

#8081 Nov 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a thug, not innocent.
zimmy's kharma bitch and he have many white raciest thugs that will suck that peter preck now,cry babies not happy now that zimmy is felon now,good redience.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8082 Nov 20, 2013
Face it.......George Zimmerman is just as stupid as OJ.

jail is Georges future.

there is nothing to see here but self destruction of another idiot.

He will answer to God after dying in jail.

Trayvon was already judged by God.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#8083 Nov 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Face it.......George Zimmerman is just as stupid as OJ.
jail is Georges future.
there is nothing to see here but self destruction of another idiot.
He will answer to God after dying in jail.
Trayvon was already judged by God.
How so? How was TM judged?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8084 Nov 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> How so? How was TM judged?
the dead are judged by God, the only judgement that matters.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#8085 Nov 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
That liar (Zimmerman)as reported on the news, said he only had $100.00. That he was in debt $2.5 million can anyone that thinks Zimmerman is a hero, explain that the $2.5 Zimmerman debt.
"pale turd"
2.5 million debt? Chump change. President nobama has ran up 15 trillion and counting.
Peace
KMA
Oolongti

Austin, TX

#8086 Nov 23, 2013
The little wannabe night watchman should have to register as a mentally unstable person. He claims PTSD,( according to his friend), and therefore, he should never be in possession of a weapon again since he has used a weapon in every single one of his angry outbursts before and since Trayvon's death.
He is EXACTLY the kind of person who will snap one day and shoot up a school, a mall, or a police station....
The best thing that could happen to George is for one of his girlfriends to stand her ground....HA!
Pale Rider

AOL

#8089 Nov 26, 2013
The arrest in the domestic violence case is just the latest brush with the law for Zimmerman.

What did they find?

Guns - Guns - Guns - Guns - Guns
Ammunition.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8090 Nov 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"pale turd"
2.5 million debt? Chump change. President nobama has ran up 15 trillion and counting.
Peace
KMA
Libs don't hold the people they agree to the same standards. A recent example is PMSNBC's Bashir who said offensive things about Palin. So, in accordance with the new political correctness, I would like to drop a messy load in Nancy Pelosi's mouth.

Of course Pelosi ate her own crap in 2009 when she said they'd have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it.
Simon Pheonix

Columbus, OH

#8091 Nov 30, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Libs don't hold the people they agree to the same standards. A recent example is PMSNBC's Bashir who said offensive things about Palin. So, in accordance with the new political correctness, I would like to drop a messy load in Nancy Pelosi's mouth.

Of course Pelosi ate her own crap in 2009 when she said they'd have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it.
Zimmerman?
Sandman

Frankfort, OH

#8092 Nov 30, 2013
HE'S BACK-----I knew Zimmerman could never be a law abiding citizen and that he would continue until someday he will make the mistake of killing the wrong person and the next jury will not let him go scotfree. I hope all those jurors who let him out to continue his abusive ways are watching---karma would be if he would hurt one of THEIR family members.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8093 Dec 1, 2013
When will George Zimmerman have his guns taken away?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#8094 Dec 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
When will George Zimmerman have his guns taken away?
"paleturd"
About the same time you get a brain. Never!!
Peace
KMA
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8095 Dec 1, 2013
Zimmerman will be dealt with according to law. If he breaks it, he will lose his rights.

Whether you agree with the outcome of the trial or not, both individuals had rights as defined by the constitution.

The libs want to enforce these laws differently based on the emotion of the moment.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8096 Dec 8, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
The little wannabe night watchman should have to register as a mentally unstable person. He claims PTSD,( according to his friend), and therefore, he should never be in possession of a weapon again since he has used a weapon in every single one of his angry outbursts before and since Trayvon's death.
He is EXACTLY the kind of person who will snap one day and shoot up a school, a mall, or a police station....
The best thing that could happen to George is for one of his girlfriends to stand her ground....HA!

What we have here, is a comment that would rid the country of a very dangerous man. A man that will kill again, it is just a matter of time. The support for this killer, is on the decline. The people are waking up to the kind of no good that got away with a cold blooded murder.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8097 Dec 8, 2013
Just checked and Zimmerman's still not guilty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spears from South Side 13 min now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 17 min now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 18 min Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min White cop 4,937
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 55 min race relations 3
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Big Johnson 9
Everyone have a good Christmas? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match