The George Zimmerman Case!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#8062 Nov 19, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
It seems from the reports that Mr. Zimmerman is now a convicted felon.
Really? He's been tried and convicted in 16 hours? I always knew your messiah was steering us in that direction, but wow!
You are one moronic booner.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#8064 Nov 19, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I was in agreement with the jury. That makes me right, you oily discharge.
What he does from this point on is up to him. Frankly, staying in Florida for a single day after the trial was a bad idea.
Really? His only problem was staying in Florida? I'm glad he did stay there and not spread his insanity to another area. Florida deserves him, they set this nut free. It is quite clear that he has deep problems and he is a danger to society. Just another nut with a gun. The first case brought the racial aspects into it, this does not have anything to do w/ it this time, so anyone that is defending him on here this time is just defending a person (Zimmy) w/ serious mental problems. He killed the first time and w/ his violent tendencies wants to again. He should have been locked up for life. The system failed badly for the safety of the people.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8065 Nov 19, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text>Really? His only problem was staying in Florida? I'm glad he did stay there and not spread his insanity to another area. Florida deserves him, they set this nut free. It is quite clear that he has deep problems and he is a danger to society. Just another nut with a gun. The first case brought the racial aspects into it, this does not have anything to do w/ it this time, so anyone that is defending him on here this time is just defending a person (Zimmy) w/ serious mental problems. He killed the first time and w/ his violent tendencies wants to again. He should have been locked up for life. The system failed badly for the safety of the people.
We're all chipping in to buy you a one way ticket to central Florida.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#8066 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>Really? He's been tried and convicted in 16 hours? I always knew your messiah was steering us in that direction, but wow!
You are one moronic booner.
Remain calm, Mr. Martinez. I know you're hurt and probably have been screaming and crying since Zimmerman showed his true nature to the country once again. Zimmerman has been charged with felony aggravated assault and a couple of misdemeanors.
He needs to be stripped of his gun toting freedoms. He's unstable. He almost killed another innocent person.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#8067 Nov 19, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Remain calm, Mr. Martinez. I know you're hurt and probably have been screaming and crying since Zimmerman showed his true nature to the country once again. Zimmerman has been charged with felony aggravated assault and a couple of misdemeanors.
He needs to be stripped of his gun toting freedoms. He's unstable. He almost killed another innocent person.
Trayvon was a thug, not innocent.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8068 Nov 19, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Running away from your declaration of guilt and conviction, boy? Sounds like you and your kind are the ones getting all fired up about it. The rest of us have moved on. Zimmerman did his job in February, 2012. Now he's just got domestic issues.
Yawn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8069 Nov 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
only with civilians clocks.

you are wrong most often.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8071 Nov 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
So is GZ.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8072 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So is GZ.
woof
Poor Douchie...

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/19/justice/flo...

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8073 Nov 19, 2013
And now the girl is a proven liar:

In a question-and-answer session after Monday's news conference, Lemma told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8074 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>Poor Douchie...
George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail
What makes you think I care that he posted bond? Happens every day.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8075 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I care that he posted bond? Happens every day.
woof
Douchie's getting angry.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8076 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>Douchie's getting angry.
You really are dumb, aren't you?

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8077 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dumb, aren't you?
woof
They don't come any dumber than a cornered animal like you, Douchie. Your game has really slipped lately.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8078 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>They don't come any dumber than a cornered animal like you, Douchie. Your game has really slipped lately.
So, you've noticed just how bored I am with you haven't you?

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#8079 Nov 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you've noticed just how bored I am with you haven't you?
woof
One would never know it from your posts...the stupidity and desperation are detectable, though.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8080 Nov 19, 2013
That liar (Zimmerman)as reported on the news, said he only had $100.00. That he was in debt $2.5 million can anyone that thinks Zimmerman is a hero, explain that the $2.5 Zimmerman debt.

denver,co.

#8081 Nov 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
zimmy's kharma bitch and he have many white raciest thugs that will suck that peter preck now,cry babies not happy now that zimmy is felon now,good redience.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8082 Nov 20, 2013
Face it.......George Zimmerman is just as stupid as OJ.

jail is Georges future.

there is nothing to see here but self destruction of another idiot.

He will answer to God after dying in jail.

Trayvon was already judged by God.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#8083 Nov 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Face it.......George Zimmerman is just as stupid as OJ.
jail is Georges future.
there is nothing to see here but self destruction of another idiot.
He will answer to God after dying in jail.
Trayvon was already judged by God.
How so? How was TM judged?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 12 min MarkJ- 120
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 21 min They cannot kill ... 13
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 1 hr oldguy 15
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 2 hr slim is sexy 6
People of Topix 2 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 4 hr anonymous 12
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 5 hr Big Johnson 19

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance