Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ugly as your avatar?
hahahahahahahahahaha

You think my avatar is ugly eh?
That is just FN hilarious.

Apparently all black folks look alike to you racist folks.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Right is right wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't the homeowner's association hire the gun happy nut who wanted to feel big deal important the only way he knew how since he did not have the common sense, talent or brains to it any other way.
Your ignorance of fact is astounding.

Congrats on your achievement........

carry on then

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Right is right wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't the homeowner's association hire the gun happy nut who wanted to feel big deal important the only way he knew how since he did not have the common sense, talent or brains to it any other way.
Ashtray the thug is dead, George is free and soon to be wealthy, and you're a moron.
Sucks to be you.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
You think my avatar is ugly eh?
That is just FN hilarious.
Apparently all black folks look alike to you racist folks.
Greetings Columbus Topix,

Yes this is Pale Rider, and you're probably wondering why the hell I would be Writing this.

Well, I'm not just a photographer and blogger. I'm a gungho American first and a dedicated patriot fighting for liberty just like you. And like you, I'm terrified by where the Republicans like Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin and the radical America hating right goons are leading this great country. Aren't you?

We all better wake up and fight back together before it's too late!

Thankfully there are some heroes we can count on to lead the fight heroes for liberty like Nancy Pelosi, and our beloved Senate majority leader Harry Reid, fighting to keep our government open.

But the clowns in some "we the sheeple" Governor's Mansions and in the House chambers that are making America look idiotic. They are trying to hijack our healthcare system so we have to pay higher prices for lesser care. They are forcing those of us who work hard to pay even more money into a broken system so they can turn around and give unearned handouts to scammers who prefer sitting on their couch to looking for a job.

And worst of all, these clowns are determined to use our constitution as a way so they can keep their military style rifles, they have no more use for, than I do an elephant to ride to town on. The way I see it, those clowns need their guns removed.

I'm not running for elected office but thankfully there is a Democrat that is and we need to help him or her to win in 2014. Win a Senate or House race, so he or she can help lead a national fight to save our jobs, our hard-earned money, and all of our personal liberties enshrined in the Constitution.

We need U.S. Congressmen and women and Senators, who will make waves in Washington by vehemently opposing wasteful spending, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and insane infringements to our sacred Second Amendment rights. I'm doing everything I can to make sure they win.

Will you please help me save America?
Thankfully the voters of Ohio, Kentucky (and hopefully the rest of America) have had enough.

Today, polls show that Democrats are by far the voters choice for Barak Obama's agenda to make America strong again, and putting people back to work.

That's just one of many reasons why I'm supporting a Democrat. They will win if we help them. We need a strong constitutionalist a crusader for small government and people who isn't afraid to fight for our country.

The bottom line: if America elects another Conservative who'll bend over backwards to appease Tom cruz and some like minded Republicans and their cronies, we can all kiss our rights and our liberties goodbye.

I know that'll irritate a lot of people in my home state of Kentucky. And I imagine it won't make you, your friends, and family very happy either. That's why we need to make sure we elect Democrats to the Senate and we need to take back the House.

Democrats for a Stronger America 2014
Together we need to elect another Democrat as President in 2016
Nothing But Democrats
Republicans - WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Wow, you only posted that in eight different forums.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
Wow, you only posted that in eight different forums.
Thanks for keeping count. That is so noses like you have will read it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Che

How is the memory of dear dead Trayvon coming along? Some on here think he is still alive. His memory will live on like JFK.

He gave his life as a martyr. So others like him, can be on the look out for a killer, when they go alone to the store.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Che
How is the memory of dear dead Trayvon coming along? Some on here think he is still alive. His memory will live on like JFK.
He gave his life as a martyr. So others like him, can be on the look out for a killer, when they go alone to the store.
There are hundreds, if not thousands just like him every year. Why aren't any of them martyrs? Because the press told you what to pay attention to. You were suckered.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds, if not thousands just like him every year. Why aren't any of them martyrs? Because the press told you what to pay attention to. You were suckered.
The only reason you say this is because, like all KKK, Tea Party members, and Republicans, they hate Black people and they wish they were all killed. You are nothing but a hate filled racists. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you say this is because, like all KKK, Tea Party members, and Republicans, they hate Black people and they wish they were all killed. You are nothing but a hate filled racists. Nothing more, and nothing less.
The only reason you say that is because you can't handle the truth! Pointing out facts does not make one racist.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Presenting your perceptions as truth does not make them facts.
My "perceptions" are confirmed by government data. You believe the government, don't you? You'd better, since you depend on them so much.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My "perceptions" are confirmed by government data. You believe the government, don't you? You'd better, since you depend on them so much.
You are real good at running your mouth about people depending on the Government. Especially when you disagree with them. Is that all you can ever say?

What about the rich that scrounge off the Government all of the time, some for millions of dollars in contracts. No one ever complains about them, like they are entitled. They get more then the poor, that in most cases need the help.

What about those in foreign countries, that would not help an American out of a mudhole, if he was up to his neck. And yet they beg for money into the millions.

What about all of the bailouts uder George W. Bush? You complain about Obama giving handouts, but you conviently forget the past Republican that was in the White House. That man led America straight into a recession, in fact we are still in it. From his watch of keeping America safe. Look what happened? In one day, it cost America over a $1,000,000,000,000, but you seem to over look that. Write it off as it could not have been prevented. What do you think it would cost to turn around an economy, that was headed into the worst depression in American history. That cost will take 50 years to recover, if ever.

17,000,000,000,000 in debt today, a good portion lays in the lap of the Republicans. The wars, the damage to the WTC, the cost of the war that continues to rage on, all because we had a playboy for a President. No, all you want to do, is blame Obama for everything from the day he became President, as though he was to blame for the two wars, and if that isn't enough blame Bill Clinton, and if he isn't blame Jimmy Carter, blame FDR. If not them the liberal Democrats, since Harry Truman. You along with millions of republicans can play the blame game. Then Ted Cruz blames Obama for putting up barricades, so the WW II men can't get into the peoples memorials. When the real blame is in the House Republican's for not bringing a vote before the House to end the shutdown.

The truth all brances of Government need to work together to reduce spending. And everytime there is a bill, every Democrat, every Republican, has to get his perk in, so a bill will pass both houses. Spending has been out of control for nearly 40 years. However deficit spending has went on from back into the 1800's, it didn't begin under Obama. Your little measly comeback, will be. Well, under Obama has been the biggest spender in history. The question, if it was that easy to answer, how much do you think two wars, and an economy that hit nearly and totally rock bottom has cost the tax payers, and borrowed money from China, and the raiding of our treasuries? Just remember between the huge over spending, the rich sponging from our Government, those that are to lazy to work, the poor. The huge burden lies upon those that do work. But they (tax payers rich and those not so rich) don't come close to paying down our debt to other countries. We are a debtor nation, that have kicked the can just about as far as we can.

People like you that listen to people that think Democrats are commies, social liberals, and listen, and believe we are doomed to fail, and hope we fail under a Democrat, better start thinking of ways to recover, instead of fanning the flames of failure, doom. That we are heading for a civil war, between Democrat and Republican. All of you fools, think you are the only people that work, and have a gun, or guns, how stupid can you be? Nothing is going to solve the woes America has with a gun, a bomb, or a war. Co-operation between everyone, or China will own us, then see how you would enjoy their rules. What would you do, if they took every gun, then your food? Your land? It might be time for brand new thinking, instead of gloom and doom. I would not give a quarter for people like you, that never has a good thought for our country.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

You are real good at running your mouth about people depending on the Government. Especially when you disagree with them. Is that all you can ever say?

What about the rich that scrounge off the Government all of the time, some for millions of dollars in contracts. No one ever complains about them, like they are entitled. They get more then the poor, that in most cases need the help.

What about those in foreign countries, that would not help an American out of a mudhole, if he was up to his neck. And yet they beg for money into the millions.

What about all of the bailouts uder George W. Bush? You complain about Obama giving handouts, but you conviently forget the past Republican that was in the White House. That man led America straight into a recession, in fact we are still in it. From his watch of keeping America safe. Look what happened? In one day, it cost America over a $1,000,000,000,000, but you seem to over look that. Write it off as it could not have been prevented. What do you think it would cost to turn around an economy, that was headed into the worst depression in American history. That cost will take 50 years to recover, if ever.

17,000,000,000,000 in debt today, a good portion lays in the lap of the Republicans. The wars, the damage to the WTC, the cost of the war that continues to rage on, all because we had a playboy for a President. No, all you want to do, is blame Obama for everything from the day he became President, as though he was to blame for the two wars, and if that isn't enough blame Bill Clinton, and if he isn't blame Jimmy Carter, blame FDR. If not them the liberal Democrats, since Harry Truman. You along with millions of republicans can play the blame game. Then Ted Cruz blames Obama for putting up barricades, so the WW II men can't get into the peoples memorials. When the real blame is in the House Republican's for not bringing a vote before the House to end the shutdown.

The truth all brances of Government need to work together to reduce spending. And everytime there is a bill, every Democrat, every Republican, has to get his perk in, so a bill will pass both houses. Spending has been out of control for nearly 40 years. However deficit spending has went on from back into the 1800's, it didn't begin under Obama. Your little measly comeback, will be. Well, under Obama has been the biggest spender in history. The question, if it was that easy to answer, how much do you think two wars, and an economy that hit nearly and totally rock bottom has cost the tax payers, and borrowed money from China, and the raiding of our treasuries? Just remember between the huge over spending, the rich sponging from our Government, those that are to lazy to work, the poor. The huge burden lies upon those that do work. But they (tax payers rich and those not so rich) don't come close to paying down our debt to other countries. We are a debtor nation, that have kicked the can just about as far as we can.

People like you that listen to people that think Democrats are commies, social liberals, and listen, and believe we are doomed to fail, and hope we fail under a Democrat, better start thinking of ways to recover, instead of fanning the flames of failure, doom. That we are heading for a civil war, between Democrat and Republican. All of you fools, think you are the only people that work, and have a gun, or guns, how stupid can you be? Nothing is going to solve the woes America has with a gun, a bomb, or a war. Co-operation between everyone, or China will own us, then see how you would enjoy their rules. What would you do, if they took every gun, then your food? Your land? It might be time for brand new thinking, instead of gloom and doom.

I would not give a plug nickle or even a slug, for people like you. You are worse than George Zimmerman, any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. You are no friend to America, and those like you. You aren't the only one that has worked and paid taxes.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the rich that scrounge off the Government all of the time, some for millions of dollars in contracts.
Apparently you missed it, but I've come down on many "rich" programs... like the mortgage backed securities buyback that's been going on since the beginning of the recession to the tune of tens of billions a month and benefits mostly the wealthy.$40 billion a month is more than foodstamps and welfare combined.

And all those green energy companies that got government grants... only to go belly up or not produce a damned thing useful...

You just don't pay attention.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

And I complained about the bailouts under Bush too. You just weren't around when it was going on.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Especially the GM bankruptcy... their interference to give SOME stockholders preferential treatment effectively stole money from millions of smaller investors.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

government should NEVER bail out a business. NEVER!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Just about the time Trayvon Martin has all but been forgotten. Sybrina Fulton, the mother of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, spoke in front of a Senate panel Wednesday to urge members to clarify "stand your ground" laws.

"It's unfortunate what has happened with Trayvon, and that's why I feel like it's so important for me to be here so that you all can at least put a face with what has happened with this tragedy," Fulton said in the Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing.

Martin, 17, was shot in 2012 by George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of the murder this summer. The case sparked a debate on "stand your ground" laws, even though Zimmerman's defense did not reference the law.

They didn't need to reference that durn law. Zimmerman lawyers got up and lied to the jury, about how he got his head smashed on the concrete. We know he never got pounded 1 time much less 12 times as his lying lawyers got those durn women to believe. If that had been me ah pounding his head, loss of blood would have been so significant, he would have been rushed to the hospital to save his life.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/10/30/Trayvon-Ma...
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Dick Durbin, a Democrat, said the self-defense laws have caused "unnecessary tragedies" and should be reviewed.

Zimmerman knew just enough about the law, he figured he could use the "stand your ground law," if he had to use his gun, he could get away with a killing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Sen. Dick Durbin, a Democrat, said the self-defense laws have caused "unnecessary tragedies" and should be reviewed.
Zimmerman knew just enough about the law, he figured he could use the "stand your ground law," if he had to use his gun, he could get away with a killing.
I think everyone knows martin wasn't a model kid and has has a chip on his shoulder. However, if we weren't there we can't say for sure what went down. That's why we have the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,421 - 7,440 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 42 min tranpsosition 34
Monte Woods (Mar '13) 1 hr momma1971 3
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 6 hr killa_the_compassionate 194
non religious requesting prayer 7 hr xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 7 hr xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 7 hr xyz 17
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 7 hr Agree 1,986
•••
•••