#7952 Oct 13, 2013
Zimmerman got away with murder!

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#7953 Oct 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying dog! John is not in jail no more than I am!
lololololol

OK john is working a KFC 24/7 and can't post on the forum right.

The upside is that he can get you free fries that the serve time has expired on and it's all beautiful..........

Zimmerman is still free and no one gives a fuque but you......

Get over it wide load........
Pale Rider

AOL

#7954 Oct 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously this dense? She was with him, before and after...You certainly don't know a fraction of what she knows about that night.
Take a seat.
There is no telling what Shellie will tell Federal Prosecutors in their investigation into the Trayvon Martin Killing!

This case could go on again in Federal Court!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7955 Oct 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman got away with murder!
"pale turd"
You get away with stoopidity every time you post.
Peace
KMA
kev from Michigan

Rochester, NY

#7956 Oct 15, 2013
This is equivalent to the jerry Springer show

The 57th state

#7957 Oct 15, 2013
kev from Michigan wrote:
This is equivalent to the jerry Springer show
Fun huh......

Hey, if you stick around to the end of the thread, we are going to announce who your real daddy is.
alariop

Voorhees, NJ

#7958 Oct 16, 2013
zimmerman did not get Away with murder trayvonis parents probably wanted it to happen so they could get the 1 million..
alariop

Voorhees, NJ

#7961 Oct 16, 2013
he's entitled ot shooting black people cuz he's part black..
alariop

Voorhees, NJ

#7963 Oct 16, 2013
And bexcause zimmerman is blacker than romney he's still better.. i would vote him even if he killed my own family members..
alariop

Voorhees, NJ

#7964 Oct 16, 2013
just for being part black..
alariop

Voorhees, NJ

#7965 Oct 16, 2013
I hope he gets angry at a white guy that has no black ancestry one day..

The 57th state

#7966 Oct 16, 2013
alariop wrote:
zimmerman did not get Away with murder trayvonis parents probably wanted it to happen so they could get the 1 million..
lol

Been drinking huh....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7967 Oct 16, 2013
When does this trial start to determine guilt?

Anyone have any idea?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7968 Oct 16, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Trayvon still dead?
Trayvon lives on, he gave his life, a martyr that screamed for his life, but no one came.

A young Black Boy that gave his life, for those that walk to the store, be very careful, you might not come home alive.

Remember the United States is full of racists that hate Black people today. If they could, they would have you shining their shoes, washing their cars, cleaning their business, their home, washing the dishes for peanuts, and hope you get killed, if you go to the store for a pop.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7969 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon lives on, he gave his life, a martyr that screamed for his life, but no one came.
A young Black Boy that gave his life, for those that walk to the store, be very careful, you might not come home alive.
Remember the United States is full of racists that hate Black people today. If they could, they would have you shining their shoes, washing their cars, cleaning their business, their home, washing the dishes for peanuts, and hope you get killed, if you go to the store for a pop.
No disrespect but that shyt was funny!!!

The 57th state

#7970 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pleaasseeeee........Please, PLEASE stop whining.

You formed your opinion based on race. YOU are the RACIST and you don't have the good sense to realize it.

You are however funny as hell, I'll give you that.

How long do you think you can keep dragging this ancient thread back up to cry about it?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7971 Oct 16, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pleaasseeeee........Please, PLEASE stop whining.
You formed your opinion based on race. YOU are the RACIST and you don't have the good sense to realize it.
You are however funny as hell, I'll give you that.
How long do you think you can keep dragging this ancient thread back up to cry about it?
Your avatar reminds me of someone, that isn't American. As long as people like you keep posting it will go on douche!

The 57th state

#7972 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your avatar reminds me of someone, that isn't American. As long as people like you keep posting it will go on douche!
hahahahahahahahaha

You are correct. My avatar is someone who is unAmerican. LOL

I suggest you look at it closely..........wipe the chicken grease off your glasses........
Pale Rider

AOL

#7973 Oct 17, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
You are correct. My avatar is someone who is unAmerican. LOL
I suggest you look at it closely..........wipe the chicken grease off your glasses........
Are you ugly as your avatar?
Right is right

Frankfort, OH

#7974 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO....if the law is followed.
and exactly what did a homeowners association have to do with this case?
every time there is a shooting downtown, the criminals parents sue the city, and whoever owns the land under the person shot?
if in a car accident on the interstate, don't forget to sue the federal government for building a road so dangerous you wrecked.
Didn't the homeowner's association hire the gun happy nut who wanted to feel big deal important the only way he knew how since he did not have the common sense, talent or brains to it any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 12 min BizzyBee 11
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 12 min They cannot kill ... 32
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr hey Chocolate Jimmie 12
President Ebola 1 hr d pantz 653
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 2 hr SEANCE of GltterS... 8
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 5 hr BizzyBee 14
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs