|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry? Just realize that I'll say no if you ask me out?
Catman will go out with you. Be happy and fruitful.
No, I wont go out with anybody. And that's the way It's been for the last 21 years,

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No, I wont go out with anybody. And that's the way It's been for the last 21 years,
Damn. EasyEed struck out twice.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Because you will eat yourself into oblivion far sooner than I will drink myself to death wench.
Be nice.:-) Che should be nice too.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it should.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn. EasyEed struck out twice.
Hey buddy, what's up?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the woman who wishes death (and describes the circumstances of how it should happen) on posters here and on other news comment forums. You. Are. Brilliant. And now that I think about it, that may be my real beef with you. Someone who wants so desperately to have others believe that you care about humanity and the world, while you wish others harm. I hate that double standard. And you go after Christians for theirs! If you really wanted world peace you would wish harm on no one, no matter the circumstances, regardless of a personal believe system.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You figured incorrectly, and your use of quotes for something you made up is disgusting. Very FKA Reader-esque.
There are cities which are lean conservative, and there are cities which lean liberal. Columbus definitely leans liberal and frankly, it is not even close to the city to which I moved. As I watch this area go downhill and be trampled upon, I wouldn't mind moving myself to an area which is a better fit for my somewhat conservative self.
Moreover, it is part of life that your opinion changes with your life experiences. Haven't learned that yet?
Quotations are used to indicate when a person, other than the author, is speaking. Using them is part of grammar and no more disgusting than using a question mark. They are even used when writing fiction. My goodness you should lighten up a little.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it should.
See? There you go again. How can you expect anyone to be nice to you when you lash out like that. If you would attend your 12 step meetings you would learn that.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

And before your paranoid self starts yelping about being stalked, I bumped into you quite by accident by reading the comments from a local news story. Since you use the same information in various places, there was no mistaking it was you. So don't go accusing me of stalking you. It was funny how I bumped right into it, though, oh ye of highest human good.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotations are used to indicate when a person, other than the author, is speaking. Using them is part of grammar and no more disgusting than using a question mark. They are even used when writing fiction. My goodness you should lighten up a little.
Have you ever heard what Kurt Vonnegut had to say about semicolons?

woof

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See? There you go again. How can you expect anyone to be nice to you when you lash out like that. If you would attend your 12 step meetings you would learn that.
That's bad. See, I tried to be nice to you all day today.I had a REALLY good day today.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy, what's up?
"catwoman dave"
re_kiddingme" is looking for a date. Based on his posts he is hard up and horny. Are you available, after all birds of a feather flock together.
Peace
KMA

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to ask you this one time only. Do you think you can be nice to me just 1 time no matter who you are?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the woman who wishes death (and describes the circumstances of how it should happen) on posters here and on other news comment forums. You. Are. Brilliant. And now that I think about it, that may be my real beef with you. Someone who wants so desperately to have others believe that you care about humanity and the world, while you wish others harm. I hate that double standard. And you go after Christians for theirs! If you really wanted world peace you would wish harm on no one, no matter the circumstances, regardless of a personal believe system.
You're right. I shouldn't wish harm on others and I don't. What I said I said out of a moment of frustration. Your friend Bob and others have wished death on me, but I don't recall you speaking out about those posts. But I'm woman enough to admit my wrongdoing.

As for you having beef with me, that's on your conscience, not mine. I don't go after Christians. My mother is a Christian. My brother is a Christian. I respect their beliefs. What I don't respect are people who CLAIM they are Christian and act in direct opposition of the beliefs they maintain they uphold. There's a difference.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Wait what wrote:
And before your paranoid self starts yelping about being stalked, I bumped into you quite by accident by reading the comments from a local news story. Since you use the same information in various places, there was no mistaking it was you. So don't go accusing me of stalking you. It was funny how I bumped right into it, though, oh ye of highest human good.
Sounds like you have more of an issue with me than I do with you. So be it. I'm not resorting to the angry, bitter rant. I admit I was wrong in my previous statements. So what of it now?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? I tried all day to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you denied it the whole day. See you tomorrow!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard what Kurt Vonnegut had to say about semicolons?
woof
Not a big Vonnegut guy (merely by omission), but I know he didn't like them.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That's bad. See, I tried to be nice to you all day today.I had a REALLY good day today.
Yeah. You were trying to be nice referring to me as "it." You are as phony as all the rest of them Dave. You may have fooled them with your "woe is me" bullshit, but you aren't fooling me. You are a miserable prick just like the rest.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to ask you this one time only. Do you think you can be nice to me just 1 time no matter who you are?
Nope.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
OK then. Cant say I didn't try.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,341 - 7,360 of7,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 4 min UdintBuildThat 81
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Pops 28,644
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 1 hr d pantz 52
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Will Obama Resign From Office? 4 hr Black Rhino 583
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 2,738
Music 5 hr PARIS COWBOY 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••