“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7849 Sep 18, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's a good idea to give guns to a racist alcoholic cat freak.
Whats wrong with cats? They are better than most people.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7850 Sep 18, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with cats? They are better than most people.
Ask some of your friends on here. They seem to think it's a crime to own a cat.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7852 Sep 18, 2013
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

George Zimmermanís highly controversial prosecutor, Angela Corey, is now under state investigation for firing Ben Kruidbos, the Jacksonville Times-Union reports...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7854 Sep 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You and your damn gun control.Only the thugs will have guns if you have your way.You never answered my question on the other thread, did you?
If I have my way!

I would have placed George Zimmerman behind bars for killing an innocent teen. There wasn't a single reason for this horrendous crime.

When will George Zimmerman have to defend himself? By someone wanting to make him draw his gun.

George Zimmerman on the night he killed an unarmed innocent teen. Would he have gone on his way, if the teen had a gun and told Zimmerman, I have a concealed weapon, and I can draw it in less than 1 second.

That is what I am talking about!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7855 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have my way!
I would have placed George Zimmerman behind bars for killing an innocent teen. There wasn't a single reason for this horrendous crime.
When will George Zimmerman have to defend himself? By someone wanting to make him draw his gun.
George Zimmerman on the night he killed an unarmed innocent teen. Would he have gone on his way, if the teen had a gun and told Zimmerman, I have a concealed weapon, and I can draw it in less than 1 second.
That is what I am talking about!
Soooo...it's OK with you for a black thug to have a gun, but God forbid a taxpaying citizen who is a resident of the community exercise his rights.
Please hurry up and eat yourself into oblivion, Fry Queen.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7856 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo...it's OK with you for a black thug to have a gun, but God forbid a taxpaying citizen who is a resident of the community exercise his rights.
BINGO!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7857 Sep 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO!!!
How is hoping that someone "eats herself into oblivion" different that wondering when someone is going to drink himself to death?

Hilliard, OH

#7858 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is hoping that someone "eats herself into oblivion" different that wondering when someone is going to drink himself to death?
Because Fry Queen is a vile excuse for a human being. It's as simple as that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7859 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Because Fry Queen is a vile excuse for a human being. It's as simple as that.
Interesting. You disagree with that person politically and that makes her a vile excuse of a human being. I guess I am now absolved of all responsibility for anything I might say about Dave. Cool.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7860 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat a donut.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7861 Sep 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Go eat a donut.
That's the last straw. I can't take anymore. What kind of person says such a thing to another person?

Hilliard, OH

#7862 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You disagree with that person politically and that makes her a vile excuse of a human being. I guess I am now absolved of all responsibility for anything I might say about Dave. Cool.
It goes way beyond politics with Wide Load. If you had a clue, you'd know that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7863 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It goes way beyond politics with Wide Load. If you had a clue, you'd know that.
If that was true, you could explain it.

Hilliard, OH

#7864 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, you could explain it.
Go read her threads, Eric.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7865 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you will eat yourself into oblivion far sooner than I will drink myself to death wench.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7866 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo...it's OK with you for a black thug to have a gun, but God forbid a taxpaying citizen who is a resident of the community exercise his rights.
What about the teen defending himself if he had a gun. What does your remarks say about your thinking Mr. Welfare? Some people have to go to work to support people like you Mr. Welfare.

Hilliard, OH

#7867 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the teen defending himself if he had a gun. What does your remarks say about your thinking Mr. Welfare? Some people have to go to work to support people like you Mr. Welfare.
Hey Duke! I rest my case.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7868 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
All the little punk had to do is answer a couple of simple questions. He chose not to do that. Oh well. Oh, I just want you to know that I am currently watching all of the Charles Bronson Death Wish movies in your honor. You're welcome.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7869 Sep 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Because you will eat yourself into oblivion far sooner than I will drink myself to death wench.
That makes no sense, Dave. Hitting it early today?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7870 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the last straw. I can't take anymore. What kind of person says such a thing to another person?
Kurt Vonnegut wrote a much better insult involving donuts in the pages of Slaughterhouse Five.

If you'd like, I'll pass it on.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spook (Apr '12) 2 min Linda 35
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 6 min Linda 19
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 15 min Linda 66
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 19 min Linda 25
News Central Ohio's population boom isn't stopping 21 min Linda 10
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 24 min Linda 20
England Outlaws Vulva Piercings 26 min Linda 7
Bibi the Hypocrite 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match