Comments
7,281 - 7,300 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7814 Sep 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not drunk, I just cant tolerate thugs of any color. They need to get a job and work for a living like the rest of us.
That's a shame. I was hoping that your racism was a result of the bottle and not just a disgusting flaw in your character.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7815 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a shame. I was hoping that your racism was a result of the bottle and not just a disgusting flaw in your character.
So you like thugs, huh? That figures.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7816 Sep 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So you like thugs, huh? That figures.
No. I don't particularly care for thugs. I am also not compelled to refer to people as "coons." Then again, I have a high school diploma and am not a reclusive drunk cat lady.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7817 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I am also not compelled to refer to people as "coons."
I do not think he meant it in a racist way.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7818 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't particularly care for thugs. I am also not compelled to refer to people as "coons." Then again, I have a high school diploma and am not a reclusive drunk cat lady.
WOW!! a high school diploma!!! I'm so proud of you. And by the way, I'm not a reclusive drunk cat lady either.I don't give a flying crap what you think.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7820 Sep 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. And if you were any race other than white, these libs would be showing sympathy and saying you are 'disabled by a debilitating addiction.' Giving you permanent disability $ income, free medical, vision and dental care, food, energy and housing assistance AND an Obamaphone.
See, they only feel it is O.K. to discriminate when a white man is the target. People like you and me just work and pay the taxes to support the leeches. That's what they want us to do, keep in our place and our mouths shut and pay taxes to support the losers.
We could shut this country down.
PM me and let me know how you're feeling.
Always about race with you, isn't it, cupcake?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7822 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Add yet another word to your vocabulary list for review. You have no idea what the definition of "vernacular" is.
You never went to college, Black Racist. You're simply too stupid.
Redirection noted, chuckles. Maybe that Colby rodeo clown team can still use you.

Brooklyn, New York

#7823 Sep 17, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>He went to "college" all right, just like Che did

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/07/offici...

And, Rhino, enjoy De Blasio turning your city into the next Detroit!
Translation:

Waaaaaa!!!! Waaaaaaaaa!!! Stomp! Stomp! I just cosign with the other blithering idiots then that makes me relevant.

Brooklyn, New York

#7824 Sep 17, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about.George killed a no good thug,and that is all there is to it.And the people that stockpile food and weapons will be the ones that survive after Odumbo destroys the world.
Thug...Odumbo.

All wingnuts rednecks are parrots.

Brooklyn, New York

#7825 Sep 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
George Zimmerman Could Become Mass Shooter, Police Chief Agrees

George Zimmerman is a "ticking time bomb" and another "Sandy Hook" waiting to happen.

Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...Ti ck
Wait a minute...I thought he was a hero? He saved some ppl in an SUV ya know...He also killed an unarmed teenager thug...carrying a lethal combination of skittles and iced tea(The common weapon of many thugs).

I refuse to believe Zimmerman is a bad guy.(End sarcasm)

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7826 Sep 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redirection noted, chuckles. Maybe that Colby rodeo clown team can still use you.
I have two new words for you, booner:
Aaron Alexis.

Hilliard, OH

#7827 Sep 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute...I thought he was a hero? He saved some ppl in an SUV ya know...He also killed an unarmed teenager thug...carrying a lethal combination of skittles and iced tea(The common weapon of many thugs).
I refuse to believe Zimmerman is a bad guy.(End sarcasm)
What were the 12 dead at NAVSEA carrying yesterday, booner?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7828 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I have two new words for you, booner:
Aaron Alexis.
You must be infatuated with this killer. Bear in mind not all Black people are thugs, as you would like people to believe.

Nor are all Muslim killers. I don't happen to have the same religious beliefs. My belief in Jesus is different. I do have many friends that are Muslim in Kuwait, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel, Turkey.

Pale Rider

AOL

#7833 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I have two new words for you, booner:
Aaron Alexis.
I have two words for you! Gun Control.

Hilliard, OH

#7834 Sep 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No gun control in the world would have stopped what happened yesterday unless you:

A. Repealed HIPAA privacy provisions.

B. Outlawed shotguns.

Neither one is going to happen.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7835 Sep 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your damn gun control.Only the thugs will have guns if you have your way.You never answered my question on the other thread, did you?

Since: Jan 12

Detroit, MI

#7836 Sep 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be infatuated with this killer. Bear in mind not all Black people are thugs, as you would like people to believe.
Nor are all Muslim killers. I don't happen to have the same religious beliefs. My belief in Jesus is different. I do have many friends that are Muslim in Kuwait, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel, Turkey.
Oh, but you're wrong. All blacks are thugs to Nate, except his lone black neighbor, Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, and Allen West.

Hilliard, OH

#7837 Sep 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but you're wrong. All blacks are thugs to Nate, except his lone black neighbor, Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, and Allen West.
And every black player in the NHL.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7838 Sep 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but you're wrong. All blacks are thugs to Nate, except his lone black neighbor, Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, and Allen West.
I don't believe that.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7839 Sep 17, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You and your damn gun control.Only the thugs will have guns if you have your way.You never answered my question on the other thread, did you?
What are you getting at?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 23 min Enter Username 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,576
Che, are you abusing animals now? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
ISIS Gets New Toyotas From Obama 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Hmmmmm 2,298
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 5 hr Neutral Party 36
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr E-Bob 123
Racist 15 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 31
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Sat PaijheSwann 914
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••