Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#7791 Sep 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Richard Luscombe in Miami
theguardian.com , Friday 13 September 2013 11.51 EDT
George Zimmerman 'a Sandy Hook waiting to happen', police chief suggests
Series of indiscreet emails reveals how Lake Mary chief Steve Bracknell believes Zimmerman, 29, to be 'ticking time bomb'
A series of indiscreet emails by a Florida police chief has revealed his belief that Trayvon Martin's killer George Zimmerman is a volatile character who is "a Sandy Hook waiting to happen".
Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.
In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department's initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer's description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as "a ticking time bomb".
"Zimmerman is a Sandy Hook, Aurora waiting to happen," the resident, Santiago Rodriguez, told Bracknell in his first email, seeking an explanation for why Lake Mary officers did not charge Zimmerman.
"Your reference to Sandy Hook Ö I agree," Bracknell replied.
At the end of a follow-up email urging Bracknell not to "give up" on the investigation, Rodriguez wrote: "Sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping."
Bracknell replied: "As for your final thoughts, again, on a personal note, I agree."
Many have scoffed at those that believe Zimmerman was guilty for the killing of a teen.
Now he is being called a ticking time bomb. Do you believe he will go off on someone again, threaten, and or kill?
A matter of time. Probably before Christmas when he stalks Shellie and see her out on a date with a Haitian. Hell snap in half!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7792 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> A matter of time. Probably before Christmas when he stalks Shellie and see her out on a date with a Haitian. Hell snap in half!
How would he react to Diamond Eugene if the Diamond made remarks to him, like he makes to so many on here? What would he do?

Claim the Diamond used concrete as a weapon. What would the Zimmerman lawyer say in court to defend his man?

Let's not forget Zimmerman, had made up his mind, the teen fit the description in his mind of a thief. He went on to trap the teen. The Police were only seconds away. He could not wait. He stalked, cursed, provoked a scared Trayvon Martin. The poor teen, had no idea, he would be the victim of someone with a concealed gun. A teen on his way home. A huge man, intent on confronting someone. He knew he could, he had a gun.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7793 Sep 14, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>True...huffing refrigerant gases would do me in.
In the same vein, you've amply demonstrated your ignorance regarding diplomacy, military intervention, history and foreign relations on another thread.
Right. Because you could not refute any of it. You can't cut and paste a valid response so you just drop silly vernacular and continue to be woefully ignorant.

Good for you!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7795 Sep 14, 2013
Interesting. I wonder what the Dublin Market District might think of one of their contractor's postings.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7796 Sep 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because you could not refute any of it. You can't cut and paste a valid response so you just drop silly vernacular and continue to be woefully ignorant.
Good for you!
Add yet another word to your vocabulary list for review. You have no idea what the definition of "vernacular" is.
You never went to college, Black Racist. You're simply too stupid.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#7797 Sep 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, coward. I believe I told you where I was last week. In Dublin, Giant Eagle. EMS system. Refrigeration and electrical. Working. Are you taking the pot, junior? You are mighty forgetful.
Selective amnesia.
So then, maintenance / repair man? Drummer on the weekends?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7798 Sep 14, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Add yet another word to your vocabulary list for review. You have no idea what the definition of "vernacular" is.
You never went to college, Black Racist. You're simply too stupid.
He went to "college" all right, just like Che did

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/07/offici...

And, Rhino, enjoy De Blasio turning your city into the next Detroit!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7799 Sep 15, 2013
If George Zimmermanís Jury Had Seen This Chilling Video, Would They Still Have Let Him Go Free?

The death of Trayvon Martin shocked the entire nation. No matter how people felt about gun control or Stand-Your-Ground laws, the tragic death of an innocent African-American teenager made us all stop and think about how politics and legislation impacts lives. Those who were upset about the non-guilty verdict in this case thought that George Zimmerman should have never been able to walk free after killing an innocent teenager. Although the jury claimed that there wasn't sufficient evidence to put the man behind bars, the re-enactment of Trayvon's death, with real 9-11 audio from the night of his death, seems to tells a very different story.

To all the dogs on Columbus Topix that believe George Zimmerman was innocent. Columbus Topix is full of liars. People that are unable to see the truth.

The misfits, their outrageous comments. Gun owners that believe they have a right to carry a gun to protect their rights, the rights of others, stand your ground. Save a crowd from a crazed killer. Their minds warped as much as a would be killer.

The ones that need to hoard ammunition, food, for the future as the United States under Obama nears collapse, as they believe with their warped minds.

Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Read their comments as they defend their gun hero George Zimmerman. A man that can't live with his conscience.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7800 Sep 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
If George Zimmermanís Jury Had Seen This Chilling Video, Would They Still Have Let Him Go Free?
The death of Trayvon Martin shocked the entire nation. No matter how people felt about gun control or Stand-Your-Ground laws, the tragic death of an innocent African-American teenager made us all stop and think about how politics and legislation impacts lives. Those who were upset about the non-guilty verdict in this case thought that George Zimmerman should have never been able to walk free after killing an innocent teenager. Although the jury claimed that there wasn't sufficient evidence to put the man behind bars, the re-enactment of Trayvon's death, with real 9-11 audio from the night of his death, seems to tells a very different story.
To all the dogs on Columbus Topix that believe George Zimmerman was innocent. Columbus Topix is full of liars. People that are unable to see the truth.
The misfits, their outrageous comments. Gun owners that believe they have a right to carry a gun to protect their rights, the rights of others, stand your ground. Save a crowd from a crazed killer. Their minds warped as much as a would be killer.
The ones that need to hoard ammunition, food, for the future as the United States under Obama nears collapse, as they believe with their warped minds.
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Read their comments as they defend their gun hero George Zimmerman. A man that can't live with his conscience.
You have no idea what you are talking about.George killed a no good thug,and that is all there is to it.And the people that stockpile food and weapons will be the ones that survive after Odumbo destroys the world.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7801 Sep 15, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about.George killed a no good thug,and that is all there is to it.And the people that stockpile food and weapons will be the ones that survive after Odumbo destroys the world.
How long will your stockpile of food last? How much have you got in your stockpile?

I can't believe how people like you can defend a killer. I think he will kill again, or someone kills him. He is hated like the man that killed JFK. It is just a matter of time.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7802 Sep 15, 2013
Did anyone miss this? The jury might have came away with a not guilty verdict, had they watched this short film. Zimmerman would be where he belongs. Prisoners would be looking for him, instead of Zimmerman on the street trying to stir up trouble.

Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7803 Sep 15, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about.George killed a no good thug,and that is all there is to it.And the people that stockpile food and weapons will be the ones that survive after Odumbo destroys the world.
What world are you from?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7804 Sep 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What world are you from?
The real world, wide rider. And no stockpile of food would keep you fed for long. Why not post that lovely fake photo of yourself again? We all had a good laugh.

While you're ranting about Zimmerman, the Hispanic, what about the three black teens who shot and killed the white Austrailian jogger, name is Case, for fun?
Or the three black teens in FL that beat the life out of the white teen on video, on the school bus, while the bus driver screamed at them?
How about the black street thugs in GA that shot a baby in the face, killing it, and shot his mother in the leg, during a simple street robbery? MSM not mentioning them much, is it?

Zimmerman may have had no business being out there that night, although there had been numerous break in's, and he was neighborhood watch, but he wasn't breaking any law. When Martin assaulted him, Martin committed the crime. And it ended in tragedy for both families.

Crime has no race. It's drugs and poor parenting and dangerous neighborhoods that bring it about. And libs like you ALWAYS playing the race card.
You want to help these criminals, quit giving them an excuse and handing them a 'get out of jail free' card' based on their race.

Hypocrites.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7805 Sep 15, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The real world, wide rider. And no stockpile of food would keep you fed for long. Why not post that lovely fake photo of yourself again? We all had a good laugh.
While you're ranting about Zimmerman, the Hispanic, what about the three black teens who shot and killed the white Austrailian jogger, name is Case, for fun?
Or the three black teens in FL that beat the life out of the white teen on video, on the school bus, while the bus driver screamed at them?
How about the black street thugs in GA that shot a baby in the face, killing it, and shot his mother in the leg, during a simple street robbery? MSM not mentioning them much, is it?
Zimmerman may have had no business being out there that night, although there had been numerous break in's, and he was neighborhood watch, but he wasn't breaking any law. When Martin assaulted him, Martin committed the crime. And it ended in tragedy for both families.
Crime has no race. It's drugs and poor parenting and dangerous neighborhoods that bring it about. And libs like you ALWAYS playing the race card.
You want to help these criminals, quit giving them an excuse and handing them a 'get out of jail free' card' based on their race.
Hypocrites.
Are you close to stroke mode, Triflinlady? Are you foaming at the mouth?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7806 Sep 16, 2013
George Zimmerman Could Become Mass Shooter, Police Chief Agrees

George Zimmerman is a "ticking time bomb" and another "Sandy Hook" waiting to happen.

Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...Ti ck
Pale Rider

AOL

#7807 Sep 16, 2013
How long before George Zimmerman, becomes a Newtown type shooter?

Thousands believe he is a threat to society.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7808 Sep 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How long before George Zimmerman, becomes a Newtown type shooter?
Thousands believe he is a threat to society.
As long as he kills a bunch of no good thug wannabes like Traycoon,then I'm perfectly fine with it.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7809 Sep 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How long before George Zimmerman, becomes a Newtown type shooter?
Thousands believe he is a threat to society.
Looks like you should have been worrying about Aaron Alexis, Fry Queen.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7811 Sep 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>As long as he kills a bunch of no good thug wannabes like Traycoon,then I'm perfectly fine with it.
Are you a racist a##hole all the time or only when you're drunk?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7812 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a racist a##hole all the time or only when you're drunk?
I'm not drunk, I just cant tolerate thugs of any color. They need to get a job and work for a living like the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 min So Vain 2,476
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 21 min d pantz 106
EBOLA: American Outbreak 22 min Male 42
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 26 min d pantz 17
President Ebola 33 min Male 613
Fire Serves As A Reminder Of The Dangers Of Cou... 58 min Big Johnson 1
Oops! 1 hr BizzyBee 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr lol oh wow 3,957
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]