Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#7748 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text> Great schools and low crime are "hype and fluff" to an inner city black.
ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
Let's not get distracted, Nate. I'm referring to that composite hollow box with the sod and 1/4 inch sheetrock you over paid for.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7749 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your feet are that small, huh? That doesn't bode well for other things...
Now I REALLY understand your impotent rage.
Yeah. You know better than that...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7750 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?

What type of work do you actually do, Nate? I don't believe you've ever said what it is that people will pay you to do. Other than wash dishes, of course.
International relations degree?
Better off with the Rodeo clown degree.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7751 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?
What type of work do you actually do, Nate? I don't believe you've ever said what it is that people will pay you to do. Other than wash dishes, of course.
That "not a real degree" is good enough for a large firm to employ me as a manager in their technology analysis department.

Now, tell us what you do with your unknown degree from your mystery alma mater.

Hilliard, OH

#7752 Sep 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
International relations degree?
Better off with the Rodeo clown degree.
Funny...you've never told us about your alleged degree. You describe your job as something along the lines of Maytag repairman.

Hilliard, OH

#7753 Sep 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You know better than that...
You sound a little shaken, if not shrunken, on the matter.

Hilliard, OH

#7754 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Let's not get distracted, Nate. I'm referring to that composite hollow box with the sod and 1/4 inch sheetrock you over paid for.
No, Stymie...it's you doing the deflecting. The price of a home is as much determined by its location as it is by its physical structure. I can renovate the home but I can't build a stellar school system.
As I said, you ghetto blacks will never understand what's really important.

Columbus, OH

#7755 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?
He's probably working in some capacity with a Foreign relations private company, that contracts with the government on foreign affairs issues. He says he speaks French and travels to Europe for his job twice a year. Might be some kind of analyst or researcher since he has a decent knowledge of American and some foreign European history. I would venture to conclude that his knowledge of French helps in serving French diplomats or businessmen croissants and coffee, or running their suits to the dry cleaners whenever they visit Columbus.

Other than that, he's researching news articles and the latest political chatter on the internet. Then again, he might be a part if a bone headed. conservative' think tank' that consistently underestimates political strategies of democrat opponents, but somehow manages to keep his job no matter how many times his information is wrong.

My guess is he's a researcher for some multinational corporation, and his 1985 Colby 3.1 got him in the door 27 years ago, where if he tried to apply that degree today he'd be at home unemployed posting blogs about political current affairs, haha.

Columbus, OH

#7756 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text> Great schools and low crime are "hype and fluff" to an inner city black.
ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
In a hundred years you'd never run into a "inner city" black that has my intellect or knowledge of matters in any subject. Laugh if you will, but inner city blacks survive in conditions that people like you would hang yourselves if you had to downgrade from a job lost.
Lose your job and you'd starve to death after your savings ran out in four months.

Hilliard, OH

#7757 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> He's probably working in some capacity with a Foreign relations private company, that contracts with the government on foreign affairs issues. He says he speaks French and travels to Europe for his job twice a year. Might be some kind of analyst or researcher since he has a decent knowledge of American and some foreign European history. I would venture to conclude that his knowledge of French helps in serving French diplomats or businessmen croissants and coffee, or running their suits to the dry cleaners whenever they visit Columbus.
Other than that, he's researching news articles and the latest political chatter on the internet. Then again, he might be a part if a bone headed. conservative' think tank' that consistently underestimates political strategies of democrat opponents, but somehow manages to keep his job no matter how many times his information is wrong.
My guess is he's a researcher for some multinational corporation, and his 1985 Colby 3.1 got him in the door 27 years ago, where if he tried to apply that degree today he'd be at home unemployed posting blogs about political current affairs, haha.
An interesting post with a few grains of accuracy. I've dealt with German and British interests far more than the French, though.

Columbus, OH

#7759 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>No, Stymie...it's you doing the deflecting. The price of a home is as much determined by its location as it is by its physical structure. I can renovate the home but I can't build a stellar school system.
As I said, you ghetto blacks will never understand what's really important.
Yeah, ghetto black, huh! Hahaha, as if I value tennis shoes, gold rimmed wheels, and gold fronts. How many "ghetto" blacks do you know that can name the last ten Presidents and vice President or post an opinion on any matter with subject verb agreement context?

Hilliard, OH

#7760 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the Controller for a mid-sized heavy manufacturing firm in NE Ohio.
Dull, but respectable.

Hilliard, OH

#7761 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, ghetto black, huh! Hahaha, as if I value tennis shoes, gold rimmed wheels, and gold fronts. How many "ghetto" blacks do you know that can name the last ten Presidents and vice President or post an opinion on any matter with subject verb agreement context?
Al Sharpton springs to mind immediately.
It's a mindset, not malt liquor.

Hilliard, OH

#7762 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>In a hundred years you'd never run into a "inner city" black that has my intellect or knowledge of matters in any subject. Laugh if you will, but inner city blacks survive in conditions that people like you would hang yourselves if you had to downgrade from a job lost.
Lose your job and you'd starve to death after your savings ran out in four months.
Starving to death would be a challenge with a wife working as an RN and a 401(k)(among other assets) that could be tapped in an extreme emergency.
I'm 50, not 30. We're the last generation not living hand to mouth.

Columbus, OH

#7763 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton springs to mind immediately.
It's a mindset, not malt liquor.
Oh, you mean the mindset of a thinking man, a strategist? I don't dance to Al's fiddle but I'll give him props for having the courage and intelligence to legally stick up "the man", create his own organization, run for POTUS, and keep his mug on television five days a week! You have to be more than an average" ghetto black" to accomplish those things in this dog- eat- dog capitalist society. Give ole Al some credit.

Hilliard, OH

#7765 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mean the mindset of a thinking man, a strategist? I don't dance to Al's fiddle but I'll give him props for having the courage and intelligence to legally stick up "the man", create his own organization, run for POTUS, and keep his mug on television five days a week! You have to be more than an average" ghetto black" to accomplish those things in this dog- eat- dog capitalist society. Give ole Al some credit.
I'll give him credit for being a criminal, a racist and a murderer.
If only Michael Riccardi had brought a bigger knife that day in Bensonhurst...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7766 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
That "not a real degree" is good enough for a large firm to employ me as a manager in their technology analysis department.
Now, tell us what you do with your unknown degree from your mystery alma mater.
Technology analysis department. You are a salesman, Nate.

Hilliard, OH

#7767 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Technology analysis department. You are a salesman, Nate.
I'm a consultant, little girl.
Beats being a paralegal.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7768 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a consultant, little girl.
Beats being a paralegal.
Bicycle Annie's gonna come to the defense of paralegals everywhere.

Just watch.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7769 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a consultant, little girl.
Beats being a paralegal.
Yeah. And a janitor is a sanitary engineer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 5 min Duke for Mayor 62
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min NRA_RWNJ 31,471
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 16 min Male 76
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 21 min Male 3,542
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 50 min Old Timer 955
Nationwide consolidating 10 regional underwriti... 1 hr COW DUNG TOWN COL... 2
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 384

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]