The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7731 Sep 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate! Isn't this the muzzie kid you were complaining about in Akron earlier this year?
http://hdb.hilliardschools.org/
Maybe he should be tutoring your son. Your son's going to work for him one day.
He's Hindu, you moron.
And why would a student carrying an A in AP Calculus need a tutor?

Hilliard, OH

#7734 Sep 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wow. I didn't think you knew the difference. Color me impressed. Compared to your usual self, that is.
2. We're talking about your son, not someone who is getting an A in AP Calculus.
1. Colby College, 1985, International Relations.
2. The same son who has an upcoming interview with Steve Stivers' Service Academy Review Board in November.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7735 Sep 12, 2013
Fkn Hilarious.

Hilliard, OH

#7736 Sep 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Fkn Hilarious.
Still getting rejection letters for your kid from Head Start?

Brooklyn, New York

#7737 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Still getting rejection letters for your kid from Head Start?
Not hardly, chuckles...You have the perfect life, with the perfect kids...

Fkn Hilarious.

Hilliard, OH

#7738 Sep 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly, chuckles...You have the perfect life, with the perfect kids...
Fkn Hilarious.
Average life, great wife, above average kids.
Your envy is truly sad.

Brooklyn, New York

#7739 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Average life, great wife, above average kids.
Your envy is truly sad.
You are reading that wrong, chuckles. No envy here. Please refrain from projecting your Internet delusions.

Hilliard, OH

#7740 Sep 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reading that wrong, chuckles. No envy here. Please refrain from projecting your Internet delusions.
It's OK...were I in your shoes, I'd have that bitter attitude, too.

Brooklyn, New York

#7741 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's OK...were I in your shoes, I'd have that bitter attitude, too.
Right. You can't fit in my shoes, chuckles.

Hilliard, OH

#7742 Sep 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You can't fit in my shoes, chuckles.
Your feet are that small, huh? That doesn't bode well for other things...
Now I REALLY understand your impotent rage.

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#7743 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care if the place falls down 50 years from now...we had it built, it's nine years old, under warranty, will be paid off in seven years and I only plan on being here for 12 more years at the most. We'll turn a profit and have great memories.<quoted text>Nobody. But we wanted our kids to go to school with our neighbors kids and to be close to school. And frankly, Hilliard and Dublin schools are even better than the Catholic high schools in some ways. AP class availability, for one.<quoted text>There's nothing "isolated" about crime in the City of Columbus and you know it.
I can't remember a home invasion occurring in Hilliard in the 22 years I've lived in the area. The biggest crimes here are car break-ins and open garage door opportunism.
Id gladly mortgage your house for $165k, not a cent over, and lease it for $ 1130 a month. That's about the real market value of it. The rest is just hype and fluff.

Hilliard, OH

#7744 Sep 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Id gladly mortgage your house for $165k, not a cent over, and lease it for $ 1130 a month. That's about the real market value of it. The rest is just hype and fluff.
Great schools and low crime are "hype and fluff" to an inner city black.
ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.

Columbus, OH

#7748 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text> Great schools and low crime are "hype and fluff" to an inner city black.
ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
Let's not get distracted, Nate. I'm referring to that composite hollow box with the sod and 1/4 inch sheetrock you over paid for.

Brooklyn, New York

#7749 Sep 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your feet are that small, huh? That doesn't bode well for other things...
Now I REALLY understand your impotent rage.
Yeah. You know better than that...

Brooklyn, New York

#7750 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?

What type of work do you actually do, Nate? I don't believe you've ever said what it is that people will pay you to do. Other than wash dishes, of course.
International relations degree?
Better off with the Rodeo clown degree.

Hilliard, OH

#7751 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?
What type of work do you actually do, Nate? I don't believe you've ever said what it is that people will pay you to do. Other than wash dishes, of course.
That "not a real degree" is good enough for a large firm to employ me as a manager in their technology analysis department.

Now, tell us what you do with your unknown degree from your mystery alma mater.

Hilliard, OH

#7752 Sep 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
International relations degree?
Better off with the Rodeo clown degree.
Funny...you've never told us about your alleged degree. You describe your job as something along the lines of Maytag repairman.

Hilliard, OH

#7753 Sep 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You know better than that...
You sound a little shaken, if not shrunken, on the matter.

Hilliard, OH

#7754 Sep 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Let's not get distracted, Nate. I'm referring to that composite hollow box with the sod and 1/4 inch sheetrock you over paid for.
No, Stymie...it's you doing the deflecting. The price of a home is as much determined by its location as it is by its physical structure. I can renovate the home but I can't build a stellar school system.
As I said, you ghetto blacks will never understand what's really important.

Columbus, OH

#7755 Sep 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a real degree, y'know. What are you supposed to do with that degree? Junior diplomat at the International House of Pancakes?
He's probably working in some capacity with a Foreign relations private company, that contracts with the government on foreign affairs issues. He says he speaks French and travels to Europe for his job twice a year. Might be some kind of analyst or researcher since he has a decent knowledge of American and some foreign European history. I would venture to conclude that his knowledge of French helps in serving French diplomats or businessmen croissants and coffee, or running their suits to the dry cleaners whenever they visit Columbus.

Other than that, he's researching news articles and the latest political chatter on the internet. Then again, he might be a part if a bone headed. conservative' think tank' that consistently underestimates political strategies of democrat opponents, but somehow manages to keep his job no matter how many times his information is wrong.

My guess is he's a researcher for some multinational corporation, and his 1985 Colby 3.1 got him in the door 27 years ago, where if he tried to apply that degree today he'd be at home unemployed posting blogs about political current affairs, haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 3 hr RobertKrutko 17
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 9 hr Linda 143
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 9 hr Linda 26
For Cat Lovers Only! 10 hr Colonel Pale Rider 176
Body Camera For Police 10 hr Colonel Pale Rider 26
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 16 hr Duke for Mayor 4
Police are cowards 17 hr Duke for Mayor 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages