Pale Rider

AOL

#7698 Sep 11, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Everything in this county is off 270. You sound quite shaky on the location. Surely you know the name and what surrounded it.
No it wasn't yesterday.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7699 Sep 11, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Well who worries that much about where somebody lives? That's kind of weird.
I know. Try telling Nate that.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7700 Sep 11, 2013
An attorney for the medical examiner in the George Zimmerman case whose testimony was challenged by defense attorneys says his client plans to sue for wrongful termination after being fired.

Shiping Bao was let go as an associate medical examiner in Florida's Volusia County last week, officials disclosed Tuesday. County spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7701 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
An attorney for the medical examiner in the George Zimmerman case whose testimony was challenged by defense attorneys says his client plans to sue for wrongful termination after being fired.
Shiping Bao was let go as an associate medical examiner in Florida's Volusia County last week, officials disclosed Tuesday. County spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason.
The man said, in court, "I can change my opinion every hour."
He is second only to Barack Hussein Obama as the epitome of incompetence.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7702 Sep 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Try telling Nate that.
Unlike some, I don't tell people where they DON'T live.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7703 Sep 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, only a fool like you would say that. Just because your man lost to the better man, doesn't in any way compare to the man, that could barely remember his name.

Have you no dignity? Comparing possibly the greatest President since Lincoln to Mr. Bao is outrageous and an insult to the Presidency of America. At least he hasn't been asleep while President, and let us get attacked in broad open daylight.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7705 Sep 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you no shame? No dignity? You scoff at the President of America. At least on his watch, we haven't been attacked on his watch, in broad open daylight.

The Nobel Peace Prize winner. The Abe Lincoln of our day.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7706 Sep 11, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
A sign of the times, libs want to talk about Zimmerman to avoid any discussion about real issues:
Syria
Benghazi
Failed implementation of Oblamocare
Jobs
Debt
Deficit
No budget for 5 years
Fast and Furious
IRS targeting
Iran nukes
Failed foreign policy
Home ownership at 40 year lows
50M people in America on food stamps
and the list just keeps getting longer!
"Neutral Party"
You hit the nail on the head.
Grate post.
APPLAUSE!!!
Peace
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7707 Sep 11, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike some, I don't tell people where they DON'T live.
You tell people what gender they aren't. What's the difference?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7708 Sep 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell people what gender they aren't. What's the difference?
As you know better than anyone on Columbus Topix. George, Nate, or whatever he is called, has called women and men onhere all kinds of names. He wants everyone to believe he lives in something special in Hilliard.

I don't believe it, do you? You have got him. He is mum. He can't believe I have ever been in Ohio, much less in Dublin. I merely spent the night there on my way to another place in Columbus.

I do photography, and I have been to the Dayton Air Show. However the last time I was there, I mainly went to see a Russian Aircraft. It wasn't the 6 engine largest, but it was a little larger than the C-5 I believe. The Russian Antonov 124. I photographed several P-51's in Columbus a few years ago, plus the F-22 up fairly close. Someone told me, there was 106 there for the show, I cannot confirm.

It doesn't look like the man, can confirm he lives in Hilliard. My best guess puts him east of downtown Columbus. Possibly about 12-15 Minutes from Hilliard. I said South of Hilliard to see what he would say. He is like a minnow in a barrel, it is hard to pin him down. He doesn't handle the pressure very well.

Keep him going, he will crack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7709 Sep 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Neutral Party"
You hit the nail on the head.
Grate post.
APPLAUSE!!!
Peace
All of the above as a result of 3 Republicans in the White House. If another had bought his way in. America would be third world. All of the above got underway under Ronald Reagan and grew worse.

Obama got the worst mess in American history, thanks to George W. Bush. How can we forget 9.1.1. the George W. Bush watch.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7710 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know better than anyone on Columbus Topix. George, Nate, or whatever he is called, has called women and men onhere all kinds of names. He wants everyone to believe he lives in something special in Hilliard.
I don't believe it, do you? You have got him. He is mum. He can't believe I have ever been in Ohio, much less in Dublin. I merely spent the night there on my way to another place in Columbus.
I do photography, and I have been to the Dayton Air Show. However the last time I was there, I mainly went to see a Russian Aircraft. It wasn't the 6 engine largest, but it was a little larger than the C-5 I believe. The Russian Antonov 124. I photographed several P-51's in Columbus a few years ago, plus the F-22 up fairly close. Someone told me, there was 106 there for the show, I cannot confirm.
It doesn't look like the man, can confirm he lives in Hilliard. My best guess puts him east of downtown Columbus. Possibly about 12-15 Minutes from Hilliard. I said South of Hilliard to see what he would say. He is like a minnow in a barrel, it is hard to pin him down. He doesn't handle the pressure very well.
Keep him going, he will crack.
I've confirmed my city of residency for years and to the satisfaction of everyone but you...an out of state know-nothing. You, fatass, have already cracked. You wouldn't know this area if you were airlifted in on a C-17 (and according to Neutral Party, that's what it would take.)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7711 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above as a result of 3 Republicans in the White House. If another had bought his way in. America would be third world. All of the above got underway under Ronald Reagan and grew worse.
Obama got the worst mess in American history, thanks to George W. Bush. How can we forget 9.1.1. the George W. Bush watch.
"pale turd"
Another liberal loon. You can no positives about president nobama so you do what loons do. Blame Bush, or Reagan or somebody. The boy president screwed up and you know it. You are simply dishonest and will not admit it. Your ignorance comes to the forefront when you state are current recession is the worst mess in American history. I can think of few worse messes. Economical
messes the worst comes to mind was the great depression, much, much worse than the current mess. Get a brain. Get a life. Get a little honesty.
Peace
KMA
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7712 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he hasn't been asleep while President, and let us get attacked in broad open daylight.
Yet.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#7713 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise American, you make a good point. The point I make. Our Topix Hilliard Bully, wants everyone to believe, he is the best educated, wealthiest on Topix. There is not a single subject that Diamond Eugene does not more about than anyone on Columbus Topix. He wants everyone to believe he lives in Hilliard. He believes it gives him the edge over everyone in the entire Columbus area, maybe the State of Ohio. He lives in his own fantasy world, that only he believes. My guess, he is about 20 miles South of Hilliard, the high crime area of Columbus.
Have you ever noticed Diamond has to be the center of attention, and when someone calls him out, he turns immediately into a bully. If you disagree, you are called names. He tries to run you off Topix. I guess he has run off many good posters. Now if you let him have his way. That means you have to agree with him. He tried his bully tactic with me in my first post.
1. A bully.
2. Diamond Eugene has no way to prove he lives in Hilliard. Plus no one will believe it, even if he brings on those, that support him.
3. He isn't as smart as many on here.
4. He copies and paste most of his comments.
5. Fewer are believing him, his support is slipping away.
6. He has had many comments completely deleted.
7. My guess Topix has deleted his name many times.
8. Mr. Wise American, keep up your correct comments. As you know the truth hurts those that if you could buy them for their worth. Then sell them for what they are worth. You could be a rich man.
Truer words were never spoken.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#7714 Sep 11, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care so much about where George lives?Are you a stalker?
Why does George care so much that people believe he lives there? He seems to try very hard at creating this image of himself and gets pretty angry when someone questions it. If he wants to keep bringing this stuff up, people are going to question it because they know it bothers him.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7715 Sep 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truer words were never spoken.
Thanks, you are one great poster. You are one on target great writer.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7716 Sep 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does George care so much that people believe he lives there? He seems to try very hard at creating this image of himself and gets pretty angry when someone questions it. If he wants to keep bringing this stuff up, people are going to question it because they know it bothers him.
You got his number. People like him, can't stand the truth. I intend to burn him every chance I can.

Oh! George, whatever he goes by. I named him Stu, for my name for him.

Look at what he wrote, I think yesterday.

Hmmm...now why wouldn't two college graduates earning a combined $150,000 not live in Hilliard? BTW, Google "Hilliard Darby High School" and see my son.

Where did this come from? Stu 7644 Post.

I put him downtown just a little east of downtown.

http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-...

This is more like where Stu lives.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7717 Sep 12, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike some, I don't tell people where they DON'T live.
How do you like those, that tell you where they think you live windbag? You have insulted, so many. You make it a practice.

My question, are you a man? You are one of three, a baby, a boy, and if you are a man, it is time you grew up instead of acting like a baby.

There are so many good people on here, that you have called so many idiotic names, and for what reason?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7719 Sep 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>He may have already snaped some. Next the person that snaps on here, is the man that doesn't live in Hilliard. It is South East of Hilliard. We are on the same page for sure. How long before he is under lock and key?
Zimmerman? Lock and Key? Not George. He'll put a bullet in his own head before they take him to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min d pantz 4,663
Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Will Never Police Again 1 hr Glitters Undertaker 3
Missing Ohio State Football Player Subject of S... 1 hr Glitters Undertaker 3
Will Cosby Be Charged With Hate Crimes For Drug... 1 hr Glitters Undertaker 4
Ferguson Missouri safer than Walmart in Circlev... 1 hr Glitters Undertaker 18
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr Male 404
Government Investigates Ferguson but Not Michae... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search