Pale Rider

AOL

#7655 Sep 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, there is some iPad video of the altercation. Either way, dumb George can't spit on the ground without a news crew up his ass now. His wife is just plain pissed at him for some reason. That's not good. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I think George has a wish to be caught doing something wrong. I think the killing is weighing heavy on his mind.

Yesterday his lawyer said he had a gun on him, under his shirt. The Police said they couldn't find a gun. Who can you believe?

How long before someone kills Zimmerman? Or how long before he kills again? Shellie is a liar, but she may know something about George that we don't know.

Why would the police give back a gun to someone, when that person has already killed a person, on weak testimony? It was the way the law was tied in with stand your ground, partly is why he went free. I wonder how many jurors understood the instructions? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,. One has said she never. Also she said Zimmerman was guilty of murder, but the instructions, would not allow the verdict of guilty the way she understood them. Some lawyers said the instructions were not explained in a way, all could understand. A good jury member will not let others sway their decision. Why did juror b-29 not ask for a clearer explanation, rather then let a guilty man walk. She said the others knew the law better than her. What a poor excuse, to not ask for clarification.

I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. Oh, I was. I fought to the end. It seems to me, juror b-29 was swayed by the others. They give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it. I feel the verdict was already told. Sorry juror b-29, you were weak. Jurors are not there to sawy. You stand on what you believe to be the truth, that is the bottom line.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7656 Sep 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Zimmerman has been a naughty boy...
(CNN) An iPad used to shoot video of a confrontation that allegedly erupted Monday between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father might prove key in determining whether charges will be filed, police said Tuesday in Lake Mary, Florida.
"Unfortunately, the iPad is in several pieces," police spokesman Zach Hudson told reporters about the device, which he said George Zimmerman had damaged.lice have sent the pieces of the iPad for analysis, Hudson said. "We want to get all the information, the footage, off it."
He's not out of this mess yet. Destroying someone's personal property is a crime.
Not when that someone is your legal spouse.
WTH is up with Florida's law enforcement?
They have to know that Shellie is scared to death of George, as the reason not to pursue charges.
Bull. Her wording on the 911 call is right out of the feminist handbook for how to keep a man out of his own house. Problem is, she got a little too specific with stuff she couldn't back up. She thought she could get by with it because "George always carries his gun with him".... OOPS! And what about her lawyer trying to force George to take out life insurance naming Shellie as beneficiary? Things that (if you're paying attention, should) make you go "hmmm"....

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7657 Sep 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And which one of those do you occupy on a combined income of $150k, Nate? No bub, you live on the other side of Hillyard, not the area you linked. Nice spin, Nate. The people who live in those estates are the ones you're afraid to speak out against at school board meetings.
http://m.trulia.com/property/3121040666-8225-...
http://m.trulia.com/property/3130705188-2983-...
http://m.trulia.com/property/3130745109-1401-...
And here are a few in my district, Nate, that I don't dare pretend I can afford.
Those houses you linked you'll never step foot in the drive unless you're delivering coupon packets.
You silly knee-grow...here are ones representative of my home:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-det...
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-det...

And keep in mind...my wife and I each sold our previous homes and made decent profits. We had a nice down payment for our present home.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7658 Sep 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> To answer your question, there's plenty of apartments and townhouses in your district that $30k income can afford. Should I link those as well?
You said $15 could do it for "Hilliard proper," not the school district, Slappy.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7659 Sep 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
She could be lying...
She IS lying. She said she seen his hand on his gun, then said she didn't, both of those statements cannot be true.
But she is pissed at him, which ain't good.
Happens in almost every divorce. Most likely some dispute over property division (pots and pans, game consoles, stuff like that).
Few people know the truth about the night he killed Martin, and she's one of them. I'm just saying.
How would she know? You think he told her? If so, what he said to her cannot be used in any legal proceeding against George, civil or criminal. Ask yourself why she is insisting on George getting life insurance on himself naming her as beneficiary... Surely she wouldn't have a legitimate interest in his well being after they were divorced and went their separate ways, would she?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7660 Sep 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And which one of those do you occupy on a combined income of $150k, Nate? No bub, you live on the other side of Hillyard, not the area you linked. Nice spin, Nate. The people who live in those estates are the ones you're afraid to speak out against at school board meetings.
http://m.trulia.com/property/3121040666-8225-...
http://m.trulia.com/property/3130705188-2983-...
http://m.trulia.com/property/3130745109-1401-...
And here are a few in my district, Nate, that I don't dare pretend I can afford.
Those houses you linked you'll never step foot in the drive unless you're delivering coupon packets.
Wise American, you make a good point. The point I make. Our Topix Hilliard Bully, wants everyone to believe, he is the best educated, wealthiest on Topix. There is not a single subject that Diamond Eugene does not more about than anyone on Columbus Topix. He wants everyone to believe he lives in Hilliard. He believes it gives him the edge over everyone in the entire Columbus area, maybe the State of Ohio. He lives in his own fantasy world, that only he believes. My guess, he is about 20 miles South of Hilliard, the high crime area of Columbus.

Have you ever noticed Diamond has to be the center of attention, and when someone calls him out, he turns immediately into a bully. If you disagree, you are called names. He tries to run you off Topix. I guess he has run off many good posters. Now if you let him have his way. That means you have to agree with him. He tried his bully tactic with me in my first post.

1. A bully.

2. Diamond Eugene has no way to prove he lives in Hilliard. Plus no one will believe it, even if he brings on those, that support him.

3. He isn't as smart as many on here.

4. He copies and paste most of his comments.

5. Fewer are believing him, his support is slipping away.

6. He has had many comments completely deleted.

7. My guess Topix has deleted his name many times.

8. Mr. Wise American, keep up your correct comments. As you know the truth hurts those that if you could buy them for their worth. Then sell them for what they are worth. You could be a rich man.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7661 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise American, you make a good point. The point I make. Our Topix Hilliard Bully, wants everyone to believe, he is the best educated, wealthiest on Topix. There is not a single subject that Diamond Eugene does not more about than anyone on Columbus Topix. He wants everyone to believe he lives in Hilliard. He believes it gives him the edge over everyone in the entire Columbus area, maybe the State of Ohio. He lives in his own fantasy world, that only he believes. My guess, he is about 20 miles South of Hilliard, the high crime area of Columbus.
Have you ever noticed Diamond has to be the center of attention, and when someone calls him out, he turns immediately into a bully. If you disagree, you are called names. He tries to run you off Topix. I guess he has run off many good posters. Now if you let him have his way. That means you have to agree with him. He tried his bully tactic with me in my first post.
1. A bully.
2. Diamond Eugene has no way to prove he lives in Hilliard. Plus no one will believe it, even if he brings on those, that support him.
3. He isn't as smart as many on here.
4. He copies and paste most of his comments.
5. Fewer are believing him, his support is slipping away.
6. He has had many comments completely deleted.
7. My guess Topix has deleted his name many times.
8. Mr. Wise American, keep up your correct comments. As you know the truth hurts those that if you could buy them for their worth. Then sell them for what they are worth. You could be a rich man.
Twenty miles south of Hilliard is Harrisburg, you cow.
Now, prove every point you've just presented. I'm dying to see how you arrive at your conclusions.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7663 Sep 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm so sorry for you. It's not often that I feel bad for you, but now I really, really do.
I don't know whether I feel worse because you actually live in a house like that, or because you think that those houses are nice.
Oh, Nate. I'm so sorry.
When you manage to scrape your way up to an 800 sf slab ranch, let us know, booner. We'll bring a housewarming gift.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7664 Sep 11, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly knee-grow...here are ones representative of my home:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-det...
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-det...
And keep in mind...my wife and I each sold our previous homes and made decent profits. We had a nice down payment for our present home.
Oooof. I hope you didn't pay that for one of those. Carumba.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7665 Sep 11, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Twenty miles south of Hilliard is Harrisburg, you cow.
Now, prove every point you've just presented. I'm dying to see how you arrive at your conclusions.
I may have to give in.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7666 Sep 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooof. I hope you didn't pay that for one of those. Carumba.
We built ours in 2004 for considerably less and put 40% down.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7667 Sep 11, 2013
I have stayed in Dublin. I know you don't live in that direction.

I don't think anyone believes you live in Hilliard.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7668 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I have stayed in Dublin. I know you don't live in that direction.
I don't think anyone believes you live in Hilliard.
Well, come on...tell us why, Fat Rider. You're so full of sh!t that there's no more room for potatoes.
Tell us about Dublin, Wide Load.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7669 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I have stayed in Dublin. I know you don't live in that direction.
I don't think anyone believes you live in Hilliard.
Why do you care so much about where George lives?Are you a stalker?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7670 Sep 11, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care so much about where George lives?Are you a stalker?
Why do you care?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7671 Sep 11, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Well, come on...tell us why, Fat Rider. You're so full of sh!t that there's no more room for potatoes.
Tell us about Dublin, Wide Load.
I would like to move the needle South East, with a drive time of maybe 15 minutes.

You don't live in Hilliard, no more than I live in Cincinnati.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7673 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care?
I just asked you a simple question.Dont get shitty with me.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7674 Sep 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate! No one lives in something like that. Maybe Catman Dave and poor people's dogs, but no one I know.
You've obviously never been to the south side of Columbus and slab ranch heaven.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7675 Sep 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to move the needle South East, with a drive time of maybe 15 minutes.
You don't live in Hilliard, no more than I live in Cincinnati.
Now it's southeast and 15 minutes...that's German Village in light traffic, Wide Load. I guarantee you that I'd never live there.
You really are a lost cause.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7676 Sep 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate! No one lives in something like that. Maybe Catman Dave and poor people's dogs, but no one I know.
Whats that supposed to mean? Those are nice homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 6 min Catman Dave 18
2 magical days until Christmas 50 min Duke for Mayor 64
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 55 min Duke for Mayor 4,917
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Duke for Mayor 136
The Middle East 3 hr Pale Rider 38
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 9 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 11 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?