AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

How many believe the wife of George Zimmerman is a liar?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
How many believe the wife of George Zimmerman is a liar?
I believe she's a liar. I believe he's a liar too. They made a perfect pair.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

They both conspired against the court to keep money hidden...
They probably deserve each other. Disfunction loves company.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she's a liar. I believe he's a liar too. They made a perfect pair.
A perfect pair of liars. Zimmerman seems to be on a roll of getting into trouble.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect pair of liars. Zimmerman seems to be on a roll of getting into trouble.
Two speeding stops and a b!tchy, lying, estranged wife...only Wide Load, a housebound agoraphobic spinster sees it that way.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
They both conspired against the court to keep money hidden...
They probably deserve each other. Disfunction loves company.
You are such a smart person. I asked that question to see if others felt the same as I did.

It is a shame the court, could not see, there was no real harm done to the back of the back of his head. Not enough to warrant a killing. Someone that would turn down going to a hospital, can't have much wrong.

On the other hand, Zimmerman in his telling his side of the story, had a bunch of fake bandaides on the back of his head. I just laughed at him, it was all for show, nothing else.

On the other side yesterday, there was a scratch on the nose of Shellie Fathers nose. That was quickly scoffed at, as nothing. I agree, it was nothing.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It couldn't be possible that he ditched the gun, huh? Did the police chief personally frisk him and search his car? The time frame is quite extensive...Old Georgie is a smooth operator, baby...
You are a gulla-bull.
I guess the part where she changed her story (making one version or the other a lie, hence why I called her a liar) slipped past you. Not really surprising, I suppose.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Two speeding stops and a b!tchy, lying, estranged wife...only Wide Load, a housebound agoraphobic spinster sees it that way.
I am waiting dirt bag, for you to prove you live in Hilliard.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's been done for over three years. Yet, it's a place you've never seen.
I realize that a trailer dweller like you is bound to be a filthy, uneducated POS. May you soon contract necrotizing fascitis soon. You're a waste of oxygen and potatoes.
How many hours did it take you to come up with this answer Old man. It may have been done or it could be a lie. Nothing proven yet. You will keep skirting around the question. You don't live in Hilliard, no more than Obama does.

Since: Jan 12

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are. You will say anything to stir the pot.
Rhino, you and Wise Ass think you're clever and drive a good point where the majority think you're all morons.
Count the replies, over 1/3 think you're a moron.
I knew that years ago.
Hah, and you goons would be the first to scream "herd mentality" if I'd said most blacks think...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hours did it take you to come up with this answer Old man. It may have been done or it could be a lie. Nothing proven yet. You will keep skirting around the question. You don't live in Hilliard, no more than Obama does.
Hmmm...now why wouldn't two college graduates earning a combined $150,000 not live in Hilliard? BTW, Google "Hilliard Darby High School" and see my son.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Meanwhile, Rome is burning.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman has been a naughty boy...

(CNN) An iPad used to shoot video of a confrontation that allegedly erupted Monday between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father might prove key in determining whether charges will be filed, police said Tuesday in Lake Mary, Florida.

"Unfortunately, the iPad is in several pieces," police spokesman Zach Hudson told reporters about the device, which he said George Zimmerman had damaged.lice have sent the pieces of the iPad for analysis, Hudson said. "We want to get all the information, the footage, off it."

He's not out of this mess yet. Destroying someone's personal property is a crime. WTH is up with Florida's law enforcement?
They have to know that Shellie is scared to death of George, as the reason not to pursue charges.
There's no doubt that he'll be following her also.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am waiting dirt bag, for you to prove you live in Hilliard.
Hillyard is not Beverly Hills or anything close to it. It's just a suburban community, on the far north west corner of Columbus, that used to be a cornfield.
Anyone with at least $15hr income, could live in Hilliard proper.

The construction of three large residential subdivisions in the 1950s brought explosive growth to Hilliard. The connection to the Columbus regional sewer and water systems in the 1960s opened up the area to development. The Village of Hilliard gained city status officially from the Ohio Secretary of State, by attaining a population of 5,633 on December 12, 1960.

With the completion of the I-270 outerbelt in the 1980s, a second wave of explosive growth came to the area. Land uses in Hilliard continue to be a mix of residential and commercial development.

There's nothing that you'd even notice there that's different from any other "cookie cutter" track housing that all suburban communities have.
Nothing to see...ride straight through!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Hillyard is not Beverly Hills or anything close to it. It's just a suburban community, on the far north west corner of Columbus, that used to be a cornfield.
Anyone with at least $15hr income, could live in Hilliard proper.
The construction of three large residential subdivisions in the 1950s brought explosive growth to Hilliard. The connection to the Columbus regional sewer and water systems in the 1960s opened up the area to development. The Village of Hilliard gained city status officially from the Ohio Secretary of State, by attaining a population of 5,633 on December 12, 1960.
With the completion of the I-270 outerbelt in the 1980s, a second wave of explosive growth came to the area. Land uses in Hilliard continue to be a mix of residential and commercial development.
There's nothing that you'd even notice there that's different from any other "cookie cutter" track housing that all suburban communities have.
Nothing to see...ride straight through!
I dare you to show me how anyone could own a home in Hilliard on $30,000 a year, Tyrone.
As for "tract housing,":

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-det...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a smart person. I asked that question to see if others felt the same as I did.

It is a shame the court, could not see, there was no real harm done to the back of the back of his head. Not enough to warrant a killing. Someone that would turn down going to a hospital, can't have much wrong.

On the other hand, Zimmerman in his telling his side of the story, had a bunch of fake bandaides on the back of his head. I just laughed at him, it was all for show, nothing else.

On the other side yesterday, there was a scratch on the nose of Shellie Fathers nose. That was quickly scoffed at, as nothing. I agree, it was nothing.
Apparently, there is some iPad video of the altercation. Either way, dumb George can't spit on the ground without a news crew up his ass now. His wife is just plain pissed at him for some reason. That's not good. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the part where she changed her story (making one version or the other a lie, hence why I called her a liar) slipped past you. Not really surprising, I suppose.
She could be lying...But she is pissed at him, which ain't good. Few people know the truth about the night he killed Martin, and she's one of them. I'm just saying.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
She could be lying...But she is pissed at him, which ain't good. Few people know the truth about the night he killed Martin, and she's one of them. I'm just saying.
She was not a witness to the exchange between George and Trayvon. Unless you are privy to knowledge that I do not have, school me please.

It was a domestic dispute, no one was hurt; get your clothes and go. This type of altercation happens every day amongst estranged spouses. The only reason it "warranted" eight cruisers is because it was George Zimmerman.

She's a liar, he's a liar, stop utilizing tax dollars because he is a media magnet. Duke it out Zimmermans, could care less.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I dare you to show me how anyone could own a home in Hilliard on $30,000 a year, Tyrone.
As for "tract housing,":
And which one of those do you occupy on a combined income of $150k, Nate? No bub, you live on the other side of Hillyard, not the area you linked. Nice spin, Nate. The people who live in those estates are the ones you're afraid to speak out against at school board meetings.

http://m.trulia.com/property/3121040666-8225-...

http://m.trulia.com/property/3130705188-2983-...

http://m.trulia.com/property/3130745109-1401-...

And here are a few in my district, Nate, that I don't dare pretend I can afford.

Those houses you linked you'll never step foot in the drive unless you're delivering coupon packets.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I dare you to show me how anyone could own a home in Hilliard on $30,000 a year, Tyrone.
As for "tract housing,":
To answer your question, there's plenty of apartments and townhouses in your district that $30k income can afford. Should I link those as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,121 - 7,140 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 46 min TonyD2 190
non religious requesting prayer 56 min xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 58 min xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 1 hr xyz 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr xyz 32
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Agree 1,986
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 3 hr Nickled Dimed 1
Congress Cost FYI 4 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••