Pale Rider

AOL

#7607 Sep 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Are you out of your mind, FatAss? Tell me again how I don't live in Hilliard. Lay it out and let's see it.
No! You lay it out Black Man! I think you are nothing but a windbag.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7608 Sep 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No! You lay it out Black Man! I think you are nothing but a windbag.
You're the one claiming it, FatAss...let's see you back up that gaping maw of yours.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7612 Sep 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. He'll snap soon and kill again. His wife and her father almost "Zimmermaned". Dumb George feels he is above the law. He's too stupid to handle that kind of power.
Good to see you on. Man are you ever on what I am thinking.

I bet every car behind him, he wonder's is this someone with a gun. Will they shoot at me. Who can this be? I need to speed up.

I hope he doesn't sleep a single night. The question Rhino, when will he get, what he has coming? Good to see you on.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7613 Sep 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one claiming it, FatAss...let's see you back up that gaping maw of yours.
You know as well as everyone on here. You don't live in Hilliard.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#7614 Sep 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you on. Man are you ever on what I am thinking.
I bet every car behind him, he wonder's is this someone with a gun. Will they shoot at me. Who can this be? I need to speed up.
I hope he doesn't sleep a single night. The question Rhino, when will he get, what he has coming? Good to see you on.
Zimmerman deserves a reward for.helping.clean the.gene pool.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7615 Sep 10, 2013
Really nimrods? You know who you are. No charges pressed, he never brandished a gun, he has one legally. Divorce can get nasty...

The police are looking to get him on something, failed again, minus a %200+ speeding ticket.

Hilliard, OH

#7616 Sep 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as everyone on here. You don't live in Hilliard.
I keep challenging you to prove your lie, but you can't do anything but repeat it.
You're mentally ill.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7617 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You and Fry Queen make the perfect couple, Muff. try not to get eaten alive.
Yawn.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7618 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I keep challenging you to prove your lie, but you can't do anything but repeat it.
You're mentally ill.
You couldn't challenge a piss ant old man. All you have left is your dreams. Have fun. No one believes what you have to say. You are a public joke to this forum.

Hilliard, OH

#7619 Sep 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't challenge a piss ant old man. All you have left is your dreams. Have fun. No one believes what you have to say. You are a public joke to this forum.
I'm still waiting, wide load...tell me how I don't live in Hilliard. Put something beside potatoes in that maw of yours.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#7620 Sep 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The George Zimmerman case lives on. How long before he tells someone, what really happened to Trayvon Martin.
As soon as you walk up to him and ask him.

Planet Earth

#7621 Sep 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
Well, if you take that statement at face value, it shoots down all your other theories.

Planet Earth

#7622 Sep 10, 2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

"Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved."

Lying bitch! It's obvious she's a Democrat.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#7623 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's home, Wide Load. Released, not arrested, and he won't be. And his convicted perjurer wife refused to press charges.
Suck on that, wh#re.
Women who are battered are known to refuse to press charges on the abuser due to financial or reasons of fear of what will happen after his bail. Shellie could be charged' again' for making a false call to a police dispatcher. People who have done that at a McDonald's drive-thru have been charged...why not her?
Are we seeing incompetence in another Florida police dept again? Did any photos of Shellie's dad get taken at the scene, she said he was socked in the nose. I've known blacks to have been dragged from their houses and slammed on car hoods and cuffed for accusations of domestic violence.
In Ohio, the State will pick up the charges if the cops refuse for domestic violence. And I'm sure Zimmerman intimidated them with the new glock, given to him by Ohio's Buckeye Firearms :

The Buckeye Firearms Foundation wants to provide the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin "with the funds he needs to replace his firearm, holster, and other gear."

George will self-destruct. No one has hired him for employment, his wife is leaving him, he's paranoid of every vehicle that pulls beside him at a light, and Mark O'Mara wants his dough!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7624 Sep 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you on. Man are you ever on what I am thinking.

Good to see you still driving the racist rednecks mad as well.

It must be a treat to always be looking over your shoulder and thinking "is this the day I go out in a blaze of glory?"
Or, "That little old lady looks like Trayvon's mother..." Or "Is the McDonalds drive thru guy have a gun or a Big Mac?"

LOL!!! Fkn Hilarious.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7625 Sep 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2013/09/09/george- zimmerman-gun-incident-florida -trayvon-martin/2788443/

"Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved."

Lying bitch! It's obvious she's a Democrat.
It couldn't be possible that he ditched the gun, huh? Did the police chief personally frisk him and search his car? The time frame is quite extensive...Old Georgie is a smooth operator, baby...

You are a gulla-bull.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#7626 Sep 10, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Really nimrods? You know who you are. No charges pressed, he never brandished a gun, he has one legally. Divorce can get nasty...
The police are looking to get him on something, failed again, minus a %200+ speeding ticket.
You skinny muffin head. He did pull out the gun, it's in his DNA. He did boby slam a drunk girl in the past. He did push a cop and resisted arrest. He did kill a teenager. He did sock Shellie's dad in the nose. He did yoke Shellie by her throat and tried to force her in his car...the old man tried to stop him, was punched, and was looking down the barrel of that Glock!
You might be stupid but a thinking person sure isn't.

Hilliard, OH

#7627 Sep 10, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Women who are battered are known to refuse to press charges on the abuser due to financial or reasons of fear of what will happen after his bail. Shellie could be charged' again' for making a false call to a police dispatcher. People who have done that at a McDonald's drive-thru have been charged...why not her?
Are we seeing incompetence in another Florida police dept again? Did any photos of Shellie's dad get taken at the scene, she said he was socked in the nose. I've known blacks to have been dragged from their houses and slammed on car hoods and cuffed for accusations of domestic violence.
In Ohio, the State will pick up the charges if the cops refuse for domestic violence. And I'm sure Zimmerman intimidated them with the new glock, given to him by Ohio's Buckeye Firearms :
The Buckeye Firearms Foundation wants to provide the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin "with the funds he needs to replace his firearm, holster, and other gear."
George will self-destruct. No one has hired him for employment, his wife is leaving him, he's paranoid of every vehicle that pulls beside him at a light, and Mark O'Mara wants his dough!
She lied about the entire thing, Tyrone:

Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7628 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>She lied about the entire thing, Tyrone:
Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_...
She has teh crazy

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7629 Sep 10, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>You skinny muffin head. He did pull out the gun, it's in his DNA. He did boby slam a drunk girl in the past. He did push a cop and resisted arrest. He did kill a teenager. He did sock Shellie's dad in the nose. He did yoke Shellie by her throat and tried to force her in his car...the old man tried to stop him, was punched, and was looking down the barrel of that Glock!
You might be stupid but a thinking person sure isn't.
No he didn't. I'm not defending him, just saying...wifey recanted. No charges, he was acquitted. Keep that in mind por favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 16 min Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 1 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 3 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Jacob Ferrero 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info