Comments
7,081 - 7,100 of 7,673 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7583
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to trot out your expert opinions on Catholicism again, Muff?
Again, you have never proven that I ever said I was an expert on Catholicism. You made that up, just like you make a lot of things up. Even after you were proven wrong about that assertion of yours, you still can't man up and say you were wrong.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7584
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I havn't been following her feelings about catholics.I'm catholic.
I don't have any feelings one way or another about Catholicism. I asked George about his annulment through the Catholic church. I asked about his experience because I have never personally known anyone who has gotten an annulment through the Catholic church. He in turn asked me if I ever attended a Catholic church. I answered him honestly and said I attended one for about six years. Me answering his question that he posed to me somehow turned in to him claiming I said I was an expert on Catholicism, which I never said I was. George sometimes likes to argue for the sake of arguing even when someone is honestly asking him a question.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7585
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

The Catholic Church has came up. Is it the worlds largest cult?

The ones I have known and they are very few. The ones that claim to be Catholics on Columbus Topix. What example have they set for you?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7586
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What's fun is watching you get your ass handed to you by five different posters simultaneously while you deflect by crying about the definition of "weekend." There's an old saying in the scientific community, little girl: "Plus or minus ten percent."
There's an old saying in the scientific community, little girl: "Plus or minus ten percent."

Old man, why do you make up something that isn't scientific or true? Nor has anything to do with a weekend. I think you need to go back to your copy and post before you make another fool of yourself.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7589
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neutral Party wrote:
A scientific study of all Topix replies showed that Wide Rider was referred to as a moron more than any other poster.
The study showed that she was the only person that can eat an entire chicken while without ever chewing. She learned that from Joey Chesnut, the hog dog champ.
Is she like those catoon where she pulls out the chicken and ot is just clean bones?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7590
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Could it be possible, George Zimmerman was a Catholic? His lawyers? Could they have been Republicans? I think most of us know enough about how Republicans believe and think. One thing for sure. They have little or no use for Black people.

Vote For A Democrat!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7591
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have never proven that I ever said I was an expert on Catholicism. You made that up, just like you make a lot of things up. Even after you were proven wrong about that assertion of yours, you still can't man up and say you were wrong.
You made that up, just like you make a lot of things up.

You have got this windbag (DE) figured out. No one can help if they are Black, White, or Brown. But if I were guessing Diamond is Black, wishing he were White. If he has ever set foot in a Church or ever picked up a Bible, there is no sign of it.

The first time I came to Columbus Topix, having been through Columbus many times. Having been to the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends, to Dublin, and spent the night in Columbus off of I-70. In fact, I have been all over Ohio.

I thought I would try my thoughts on Columbus Topix. This jerk that calls himself Diamond,(Diamond Hell) Eugene, came after me, like some know it all. He wants everyone to believe, he is so smart. He reminds me of a dog, he tries to chase off everyone new to his sandbox that he plays in. Instead of a man, he is more like an insecure child.

Mpnf1979 you have this dummy figured out. Your comments are smart, thoughtful, on target.

You say the man that goes by Diamond isn't man enough to admit he is ever wrong. That is because he is insecure. Do you suppose he was in a terrible accident? Confined to a wheelchair. Something makes this man want attention? Why would that be? Your thoughts Mpnf1979? It would be interesting to read your comments on the Old Black Man. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people that aren't Caucasian.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7593
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You made that up, just like you make a lot of things up.
You have got this windbag (DE) figured out. No one can help if they are Black, White, or Brown. But if I were guessing Diamond is Black, wishing he were White. If he has ever set foot in a Church or ever picked up a Bible, there is no sign of it.
The first time I came to Columbus Topix, having been through Columbus many times. Having been to the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends, to Dublin, and spent the night in Columbus off of I-70. In fact, I have been all over Ohio.
I thought I would try my thoughts on Columbus Topix. This jerk that calls himself Diamond,(Diamond Hell) Eugene, came after me, like some know it all. He wants everyone to believe, he is so smart. He reminds me of a dog, he tries to chase off everyone new to his sandbox that he plays in. Instead of a man, he is more like an insecure child.
Mpnf1979 you have this dummy figured out. Your comments are smart, thoughtful, on target.
You say the man that goes by Diamond isn't man enough to admit he is ever wrong. That is because he is insecure. Do you suppose he was in a terrible accident? Confined to a wheelchair. Something makes this man want attention? Why would that be? Your thoughts Mpnf1979? It would be interesting to read your comments on the Old Black Man. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people that aren't Caucasian.
hahahahahahahahaha

Apparently the perception of satire continues to elude you.

It's nice to see though, that you are able to continually set aside time to make a fool of yourself on topix.

carry on

Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7594
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
Apparently the perception of satire continues to elude you.
It's nice to see though, that you are able to continually set aside time to make a fool of yourself on topix.
carry on
Keep up the good work exposing the windbags, Mpnf1979.

Telling the truth on Topix.

Keep up the good work of exposing the windbags

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7595
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You made that up, just like you make a lot of things up.
You have got this windbag (DE) figured out. No one can help if they are Black, White, or Brown. But if I were guessing Diamond is Black, wishing he were White. If he has ever set foot in a Church or ever picked up a Bible, there is no sign of it.
The first time I came to Columbus Topix, having been through Columbus many times. Having been to the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends, to Dublin, and spent the night in Columbus off of I-70. In fact, I have been all over Ohio.
I thought I would try my thoughts on Columbus Topix. This jerk that calls himself Diamond,(Diamond Hell) Eugene, came after me, like some know it all. He wants everyone to believe, he is so smart. He reminds me of a dog, he tries to chase off everyone new to his sandbox that he plays in. Instead of a man, he is more like an insecure child.
Mpnf1979 you have this dummy figured out. Your comments are smart, thoughtful, on target.
You say the man that goes by Diamond isn't man enough to admit he is ever wrong. That is because he is insecure. Do you suppose he was in a terrible accident? Confined to a wheelchair. Something makes this man want attention? Why would that be? Your thoughts Mpnf1979? It would be interesting to read your comments on the Old Black Man. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people that aren't Caucasian.
Honestly, I have no idea why he is the way he is. One of his friends on another friend talked about people who engage in those kinds of attacks and said it is often due to insecurity. I'm sure he's insecure about something. What? Don't know, don't care. I pity him. I pity anyone who is so angry. Unfortunately for some people, it's the only way they know how to be.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7597
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I have no idea why he is the way he is. One of his friends on another friend talked about people who engage in those kinds of attacks and said it is often due to insecurity. I'm sure he's insecure about something. What? Don't know, don't care. I pity him. I pity anyone who is so angry. Unfortunately for some people, it's the only way they know how to be.
You and Fry Queen make the perfect couple, Muff. try not to get eaten alive.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7598
Sep 9, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I have no idea why he is the way he is. One of his friends on another friend talked about people who engage in those kinds of attacks and said it is often due to insecurity. I'm sure he's insecure about something. What? Don't know, don't care. I pity him. I pity anyone who is so angry. Unfortunately for some people, it's the only way they know how to be.
There is something wrong with this man. You are smart to stay neutral Mpnf1979. I think he lives in a White Neighborhood. I doubt if many like him. He wishes he was Caucasian.

Or it is very possible and most likely true, he is nothing he claims, and lives in a poor neighborhood. Has fallen on hard times. The only thing left is to retaliate, the only way he knows how. He longs for a friend.

HE IS INSECURE. He would love to be the Most Interesting Man in the World. Instead of a Dos Equis beer, he has a cheap bottle of wine.

He dreams of Hilliard, or Dublin. But is living in a high crime area of Columbus.
He lives about 19 miles South East of Hilliard.

Be very careful old man. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself. That cheap wine and what few friends you have on here, can't help you.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7599
Sep 9, 2013
 
The George Zimmerman case lives on. How long before he tells someone, what really happened to Trayvon Martin.

Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7600
Sep 9, 2013
 
On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.


"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying,'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.


George Zimmerman in police custody
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7601
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with this man. You are smart to stay neutral Mpnf1979. I think he lives in a White Neighborhood. I doubt if many like him. He wishes he was Caucasian.
Or it is very possible and most likely true, he is nothing he claims, and lives in a poor neighborhood. Has fallen on hard times. The only thing left is to retaliate, the only way he knows how. He longs for a friend.
HE IS INSECURE. He would love to be the Most Interesting Man in the World. Instead of a Dos Equis beer, he has a cheap bottle of wine.
He dreams of Hilliard, or Dublin. But is living in a high crime area of Columbus.
He lives about 19 miles South East of Hilliard.
Be very careful old man. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself. That cheap wine and what few friends you have on here, can't help you.
Are you out of your mind, FatAss? Tell me again how I don't live in Hilliard. Lay it out and let's see it.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7602
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Pale Rider wrote:
On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.
"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying,'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
George Zimmerman in police custody
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.
"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
He's home, Wide Load. Released, not arrested, and he won't be. And his convicted perjurer wife refused to press charges.
Suck on that, wh#re.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7603
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with this man. You are smart to stay neutral Mpnf1979. I think he lives in a White Neighborhood. I doubt if many like him. He wishes he was Caucasian.
Or it is very possible and most likely true, he is nothing he claims, and lives in a poor neighborhood. Has fallen on hard times. The only thing left is to retaliate, the only way he knows how. He longs for a friend.
HE IS INSECURE. He would love to be the Most Interesting Man in the World. Instead of a Dos Equis beer, he has a cheap bottle of wine.
He dreams of Hilliard, or Dublin. But is living in a high crime area of Columbus.
He lives about 19 miles South East of Hilliard.
Be very careful old man. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself. That cheap wine and what few friends you have on here, can't help you.
That last paragraph sounds like something Che would say to me.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7604
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
Apparently the perception of satire continues to elude you.
It's nice to see though, that you are able to continually set aside time to make a fool of yourself on topix.
carry on
This isn't the The Colbert Report. I think you are outside your realm. You are like the so many on here. You have nothing to add to any subject, except some dumb ass answer. Do you have the ability to get real? I will answer for you. NO! You need to find a bunch of forth graders or ones like yourself. Look up the liar TonyD2.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7605
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That last paragraph sounds like something Che would say to me.
Do you know what a paragraph is?

I bet you are another that drinks cheap wine. You liked that don't you.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7606
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
The George Zimmerman case lives on. How long before he tells someone, what really happened to Trayvon Martin.
Absolutely. He'll snap soon and kill again. His wife and her father almost "Zimmermaned". Dumb George feels he is above the law. He's too stupid to handle that kind of power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Old Guy 29,444
Poll: Obama's approval rating still low in Ohio 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 3
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 4
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr Morgan 2,698
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 42
Students wear burqas in Texas High School 3 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 2,949
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 18 hr eden 846
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••