The George Zimmerman Case!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7544 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who claims that. Fault or no, you didn't have the strength of character to do what you wanted to do. So you forced her to do it. How incredibly Catholic of you.
Who said I wanted a divorce? Now you're making things up out of thin air.
Do you see why you're considered the lowest of the low here?

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#7545 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess we can add liar to the list of issues for old Dave. He has posted plenty about the only people he has in his life are his Topix "friends."
Not true, BUTINSKY!
Like I said...you don't know jack!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7546 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I know cancer survivors who smoke...they're not harming anyone else.
You're not much of a 'lawyer' if you can't separate legal and illegal behavior and subsequent modification.
Check your watch and your calendar, Nate.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7547 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave. You can't post personal information on a public website and then clamor for privacy. If you want privacy, do us all a favor and stop whining on this forum.
Why don't you learn how to shut your mouth? Nobody forces you to read his posts. You're the spitting image of a 15 year old girl with some deep scars who is crying out for therapy.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7548 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave. You can't post personal information on a public website and then clamor for privacy. If you want privacy, do us all a favor and stop whining on this forum.
I'm going to try this ONE more time.You don't know shyt about me or how I am.These other people do,and they respect me.Why don't you do all of us a favor and just disappear.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7549 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assignment of it to everyone you decide is a "leftist" is the cliché, Karl.
"Diamond Eugene" = George, or "Paco" to Duke, "Nate" to you

"-The-Artist" = Karl

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#7550 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave doesn't whine and why should he get off this forum?
If anyone should make an exit is you.
You have managed to make just about everyone on Topix loath you and your negative evil hurtful comments RU and Duke are angels compared to your antics.
You're nothing but a piece of dried up dogcrap

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7551 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your watch and your calendar, Nate.
I'm checking my surroundings...your head is a mess.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7552 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Are you incapable of ignoring it? No, because you're an angry, immature little girl.
It's because it's funny to watch you guys have your temper tantrums. Really, Nate. Check your watch.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7553 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn how to shut your mouth? Nobody forces you to read his posts. You're the spitting image of a 15 year old girl with some deep scars who is crying out for therapy.
Uh oh. Here comes Rumplestiltskin.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7554 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to try this ONE more time.You don't know shyt about me or how I am.These other people do,and they respect me.Why don't you do all of us a favor and just disappear.
Why would I do any of you a favor?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7555 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't have the balls to divorce her so you made it as miserable as possible for her so that you could absolve your crippled conscience of any responsibility.
Passive aggressive.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7556 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm checking my surroundings...your head is a mess.
That whole "don't post on the weekend" thing last about as long as one of Dave's attempts at sobriety.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7557 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because it's funny to watch you guys have your temper tantrums. Really, Nate. Check your watch.
What's fun is watching you get your ass handed to you by five different posters simultaneously while you deflect by crying about the definition of "weekend." There's an old saying in the scientific community, little girl: "Plus or minus ten percent."

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7558 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's right out of the mouth of a "mean girl."
Think about it, Tiffany.

Location hidden

#7559 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because apparently you cant.I'm done with you.I have more important things to tend to.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7560 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Haveu EVER in your life got drunk and said things that you regretted later?Well I have and my TRUE friends here understand that.
That's an excellent comment Dave!.

Now let's add the words "did or" in front of the word "said" in your question, and think about that.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7561 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Her family made sure she stayed with them until she reached her fateful decision. They knew how bad things were and tried to get her into treatment, too. She damn near lost her job by missing so much work.
You don't have a clue about the situation, little girl.
You don't have a clue about a lot of people's situations. That doesn't stop you from making your assumptions and making up your own reality. You're just as guilty.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7562 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I wanted a divorce? Now you're making things up out of thin air.
Do you see why you're considered the lowest of the low here?
You wanted one.

You simply knew you needed the annulment too, so you could remarry in the church.

Why all the dancing around that issue Paco?

woof

Location hidden

#7563 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an excellent comment Dave!.
Now let's add the words "did or" in front of the word "said" in your question, and think about that.
woof
Thank you for pointing out my occasional comprehension mistakes.Are YOU perfect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older women needing spanked? 23 min Pam 27
Sandkneegers get on the boat 41 min They cannot kill ... 10
DNC class action lawsuit 1 hr Suck It Up 8
Do Larger Breasts Equal Bigger Tips? (Oct '15) 1 hr rowdy01 28
Moving to Columbus 1 hr They cannot kill ... 17
Giant Coyote near Marysville 1 hr They cannot kill ... 23
Feral Hog Hunting 🐖🐖 2 hr Pam 4
Russian investigation update🙀 5 hr They cannot kill ... 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web