The George Zimmerman Case!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7504 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I never would have filed for divorce under any circumstances, but she was not coming home without getting treatment. Call it tough love.
So, you forcefully excluded someone suffering from a chronic, progressive disease from her own home and child???

What a peach you are.

woof

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7505 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I never would have filed for divorce under any circumstances, but she was not coming home without getting treatment. Call it tough love.
You can only take so much.I had a judge show me "tough love" back in 2003 when he threw me in jail.He saved my life,and I went back and thanked him later.He said that was the first time anybody has done that.Judge Stevens,Geneva Ohio.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7506 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How were you going to pull that one off, 3.1? She had the same right to occupy the marital residence as you did. Everything that you say is utter BS.
Her family made sure she stayed with them until she reached her fateful decision. They knew how bad things were and tried to get her into treatment, too. She damn near lost her job by missing so much work.
You don't have a clue about the situation, little girl.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7507 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You can only take so much.I had a judge show me "tough love" back in 2003 when he threw me in jail.He saved my life,and I went back and thanked him later.He said that was the first time anybody has done that.Judge Stevens,Geneva Ohio.
I guess the lesson didn't take.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7508 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you forcefully excluded someone suffering from a chronic, progressive disease from her own home and child???
What a peach you are.
woof
When that "disease" puts a child at risk you do what's necessary.
And you advocate for kids? What a shyster.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7509 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you'd benefit from spending more time with your kid. Wasn't being abandoned by one parent damaging enough to him?
George is gettin upset!!!

woof

Location hidden

#7510 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But at least I am sober and have human beings to associate with in the flesh. Do you get your cats drunk too?
Boy,you really are an idiot.I have plenty of flesh friends who get along with me just fine.One is my boss,whom I have been with for the last 20 years.You have no idea what I do day to day,but S.L. and Bizzy know,hence their comments.Glitter too.It's nice to actually have people that respect your privacy and help you through hard times.But you probably don't know about stuff like that due to your piss-poor attitude towards people.And no,my cats don't drink,they probably live larger than you could even imagine.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7511 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the lesson didn't take.
He's had no legal issues since, a-hole. That tells me it took.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7512 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical non-response. You really present a poor example of Christianity.
Your Alinsky crap doesn't fly here
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7513 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Her family made sure she stayed with them until she reached her fateful decision. They knew how bad things were and tried to get her into treatment, too. She damn near lost her job by missing so much work.
You don't have a clue about the situation, little girl.
I know you didn't have the balls to divorce her so you made it as miserable as possible for her so that you could absolve your crippled conscience of any responsibility.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7514 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
George is gettin upset!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5QGb821oAZsXX
woof
Looks like I hit a nerve. Are all you NE Ohio tools such pansies? You wouldn't last an hour in line at the RMV in Massachusetts.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7515 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Boy,you really are an idiot.I have plenty of flesh friends who get along with me just fine.One is my boss,whom I have been with for the last 20 years.You have no idea what I do day to day,but S.L. and Bizzy know,hence their comments.Glitter too.It's nice to actually have people that respect your privacy and help you through hard times.But you probably don't know about stuff like that due to your piss-poor attitude towards people.And no,my cats don't drink,they probably live larger than you could even imagine.
There's an idea for you: privacy. Exercise a little of it.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#7516 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But at least I am sober and have human beings to associate with in the flesh. Do you get your cats drunk too?
He takes good care of the kitties and has other friends he associates with.
You, however, need to tie one on and pull that pole you have out of your ass!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7517 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't have the balls to divorce her so you made it as miserable as possible for her so that you could absolve your crippled conscience of any responsibility.
Keep telling yourself that, little girl. We all know every failed marriage is the man's fault, don't we?

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#7518 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How were you going to pull that one off, 3.1? She had the same right to occupy the marital residence as you did. Everything that you say is utter BS.
Never judge until you walk in their shoes!
You don't know jack!

Location hidden

#7519 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it,but I do.George,I know exactly what you are talking about,because I have seen it first hand.It's hell.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7520 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an idea for you: privacy. Exercise a little of it.
Why don't you try a little self control, kid? Like keeping your mouth shut when the only reason you open it is to sh!t on people like Dave, who never did a damned thing to you.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7521 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that, little girl. We all know every failed marriage is the man's fault, don't we?
That is the standard liberal line

Ivy League-ISIS

#7522 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try a little self control, kid? Like keeping your mouth shut when the only reason you open it is to sh!t on people like Dave, who never did a damned thing to you.
Dave is on the forum right, what else do you expect.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7523 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's had no legal issues since, a-hole. That tells me it took.
If the lesson took, he would be off the booze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How about that Nobel Peace Prize 53 min Male 14
Sean Hannity 1 hr Male 686
TO: hillary and ALL YOU "hillaristas" ! 1 hr Jorge the Illegal 3
Will N.Korea Denuclear Agreement be as GOOD as ... 3 hr Reality Speaks 27
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 3 hr Male 48
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 4 hr I Was There 437
NO lying about the Harry, Meghan Wedding 5 hr Reality Speaks 16

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages