The George Zimmerman Case!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7484 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you make those remarks, douche?
Get a clue...Dave isn't harming a family.
He suffering from a disease, just like ex-Mrs. Paco was/is. No different than cancer or mental illness.

If you love them, you stick with it.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7485 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What is that supposed to mean? I get along with George.
He's referring to my ex-wife's destructive alcoholism by using a typical leftist homosexual reference. Pervs like Duke love to see two men getting it on. They think they're sticking it to normal people when all they're doing is looking like the pigs they are.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7486 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He suffering from a disease, just like ex-Mrs. Paco was/is. No different than cancer or mental illness.
If you love them, you stick with it.
woof
I didn't file for divorce...funny how you always twist that around.
That's one reason why normal people see you as a twisting, lying scum bag.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7487 Sep 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so far out in left field at this moment, you'll need GPS to find your way home.
Smart dogs don't need GPS.
Typical non-response. You really present a poor example of Christianity.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7488 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't file for divorce...funny how you always twist that around.
That's one reason why normal people see you as a twisting, lying scum bag.
So your ultimatum that you brag about was just a bluff?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7489 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's referring to my ex-wife's destructive alcoholism by using a typical leftist homosexual reference. Pervs like Duke love to see two men getting it on. They think they're sticking it to normal people when all they're doing is looking like the pigs they are.
Now there you go again Paco, flailing away.

You know exactly what I was speaking about.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7490 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's referring to my ex-wife's destructive alcoholism by using a typical leftist homosexual reference. Pervs like Duke love to see two men getting it on. They think they're sticking it to normal people when all they're doing is looking like the pigs they are.
It's a good thing it's Friday afternoon, because you need some rest. You are really disconnected today.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7491 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's referring to my ex-wife's destructive alcoholism by using a typical leftist homosexual reference. Pervs like Duke love to see two men getting it on. They think they're sticking it to normal people when all they're doing is looking like the pigs they are.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7492 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What is that supposed to mean? I get along with George.
It means that Paco is a hypocrite.

He professes nothing but empathy for your struggles with alcoholism, but when the Ex Mrs. Paco was experiencing the very same difficulties you face, he quit.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7493 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't file for divorce...funny how you always twist that around.
That's one reason why normal people see you as a twisting, lying scum bag.
Better get it all in quickly Paco, the witching hour is fast approaching.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7494 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical non-response. You really present a poor example of Christianity.
Have you ever considered your portrayal of the legal profession, NE Ohio and the female gender?

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7495 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So your ultimatum that you brag about was just a bluff?
I never would have filed for divorce under any circumstances, but she was not coming home without getting treatment. Call it tough love.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7496 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there you go again Paco, flailing away.
You know exactly what I was speaking about.
woof
And I explained it to Dave, you silly gay-lover.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7497 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get it all in quickly Paco, the witching hour is fast approaching.
woof
Sounds like you'd benefit from spending more time with your kid. Wasn't being abandoned by one parent damaging enough to him?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7498 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical non-response. You really present a poor example of Christianity.
Well you really present a poor example of humanity.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7499 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever considered your portrayal of the legal profession, NE Ohio and the female gender?
The difference is, 3.1, that I don't pretend to have moral superiority as a result of my membership in any of those classifications that apply to me.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7500 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I never would have filed for divorce under any circumstances, but she was not coming home without getting treatment. Call it tough love.
How were you going to pull that one off, 3.1? She had the same right to occupy the marital residence as you did. Everything that you say is utter BS.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7501 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that Paco is a hypocrite.
He professes nothing but empathy for your struggles with alcoholism, but when the Ex Mrs. Paco was experiencing the very same difficulties you face, he quit.
woof
But I am not a destructive alkie.I just have fun,then go to bed.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7502 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, 3.1, that I don't pretend to have moral superiority as a result of my membership in any of those classifications that apply to me.
What. A. Lie.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7503 Sep 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Well you really present a poor example of humanity.
Perhaps. But at least I am sober and have human beings to associate with in the flesh. Do you get your cats drunk too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Crook/Liar 7 min Reality Speaks 211
Recount Collapses 11 min Snap Crackle and Pop 2
Poor POS coon-yea 20 min 614- not fed 30
Fox News has died of self-destruction supporti... 1 hr Reality Speaks 3
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 1 hr Reality Speaks 84
Trump endangers relations with China 1 hr Reality Speaks 50
Looking for my father!!!!! 2 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 4
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 18 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages