Pale Rider

AOL

#7456 Sep 5, 2013
The George Zimmerman story goes on.

1. For those that believe George Zimmerman received a fair trial, aren't people that like Black people.

2. They do not like being called racist.

3. They love to turn the conversation around and call those that feel George Zimmerman is a murderer, they are the racist.

4. As I said the George Zimmerman Case is a very long way from being over. We have seen this as being a very HOT TOPIC for several months.

5. Those were those that believe there was no reason for a trial.

7. There were those that were hoping for a trial. They hoped he would spend 30 years behind bars. I guess many hoped he would be killed in prison.

8. There are many, and I am guessing many if not all are Republicans. They hope the story will just go away. They say the trial is over. They say those that continue talking, need to move on to something else.

9. Guess what? We are moving on! To the next story of George (killer) Zimmerman.

10. Here is the next story brewing.
Shellie Zimmerman is divorcing George Zimmerman. Not new news.

1. What will she say to damage George Zimmerman?

2. She knows everyone thinks she is dishonest, and she is. George Zimmerman was and is dishonest also.

3. Did he threaten to kill her?

4. Does she have a story that will feed a frenzy to gain support in her divorce?

5. Will she give new detail's about George Zimmerman, to those that feel he got away with murder.

6. Will she take a story to a left wing news outlet?

7. No matter how many wish this story would go away, it feeds the frenzy to refuel the George Zimmerman story.

Will George Zimmerman look like a real heel? My guess Shellie will find thousands upon thousands eager to hear the dirt she will throw at him. It will be the next big story, that just doesn't find a way to go away. Cry your hearts out Republicans, and those that would never vote for a Democrat. Like those that claim to be Independent. Who comes to mind? Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Fox, they can hardly be called News, "Fair or Balanced."
Pale Rider

AOL

#7457 Sep 6, 2013
"TonyD2"

Rumor has it, he is trying to work out a trade with Diamond Eugene for his 1961 Vindale Mobile Home 1 Bed 1 Bath. To seal the deal, he is married to a huge White woman, that he can't support her eating habit.

Diamond is asking boot for the trade. So for now, Neutral is at a standstill. The plain truth, he doesn't have the money for boot.

He is paying on a lawyer bill for his Son. As you know lawyers don't come cheap. You see, his Son got into a fight with two under cover cops in Louisville.

Check this out:

Little Johnny even made the news! Hey yall, here's a link to the story on Fox 41. Feel free to go there, create an accout and let LMPD know all about Neutral Party and his retarded insanity. His Son punched a cop and is trying to play the victim, as always!
"Whaaaaaa! My daddy is so mean to me!"
Lmao...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims ...

I hated to hear all of the bad luck your friend is having. Maybe you could get some of your relatives to chip in to make this trade with the Diamond.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7458 Sep 6, 2013
An oversized wife and a DOUBLE WIDE. Don't do it Diamond. Tell him to keep his very oversized wife. Good luck Neutral, maybe TonyD2 (the COWARD of the COUNTY) will help you out with some cash and dig into his stock pile of taters as you call them, for you.

How is Little Johnny doing Neutral
Party? "Whaaaaaa! My daddy is so mean to me!" Why are you so mean Neutral Party?
d pantz

United States

#7459 Sep 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Zimmerman was stopped by police again yesterday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...
His kind just can't seem to keep themselves out of trouble, can they?
when zimmerman shot trayvon the pigs showed up with high fives and doughnuts kiddy. Take your meds.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
d pantz

United States

#7460 Sep 6, 2013
RIP Trayvon. Unfortunately this thread lives on with over 7,000 meaningless posts...
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Why not be mean here? Indiscriminately.
d pantz

United States

#7461 Sep 6, 2013
Rest In Peace Trayvon. Unfortunately this thread lives on. Why not be mean in here? Indiscriminately.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#7464 Sep 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
"TonyD2"
Rumor has it, he is trying to work out a trade with Diamond Eugene for his 1961 Vindale Mobile Home 1 Bed 1 Bath. To seal the deal, he is married to a huge White woman, that he can't support her eating habit.
Diamond is asking boot for the trade. So for now, Neutral is at a standstill. The plain truth, he doesn't have the money for boot.
He is paying on a lawyer bill for his Son. As you know lawyers don't come cheap. You see, his Son got into a fight with two under cover cops in Louisville.
Check this out:
Little Johnny even made the news! Hey yall, here's a link to the story on Fox 41. Feel free to go there, create an accout and let LMPD know all about Neutral Party and his retarded insanity. His Son punched a cop and is trying to play the victim, as always!
"Whaaaaaa! My daddy is so mean to me!"
Lmao...
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims ...
I hated to hear all of the bad luck your friend is having. Maybe you could get some of your relatives to chip in to make this trade with the Diamond.
You are a liberal' I get that and understand that do to that defect you will defend thieves like Trayvon. But the above rant, what the hell did you drink smoke or shoot up to cause it?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7465 Sep 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Zimmerman was stopped by police again yesterday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...
His kind just can't seem to keep themselves out of trouble, can they?
Oooh, admit, without crossing your fingers, that you have never, ever, pushed the gas pedal over the speed limit, Grandma.
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#7468 Sep 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How fast I drive is irrelevant. What's relevant is that George Zimmerman can't seem to keep himself out of trouble.
My, aren't you the petty pri€k.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#7470 Sep 6, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Now Pale, you know every time you drink after consuming mass amounts of fried foods you spend the next week popping pimples.
Oblamocare doesn't cover dermatology so you need to take better care of yourself.
I heard she got a big contract with Trojan to appear in their ads "You're kid might look like this."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7471 Sep 6, 2013
You're on a roll, Tony.
LOL @ "then she picks her face."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7472 Sep 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
You're on a roll, Tony.
LOL @ "then she picks her face."
Exactly how is your treatment of Pale Rider different from mine of Catman Dave, other than of course that the things I have said about Dave are all true?

Location hidden

#7473 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how is your treatment of Pale Rider different from mine of Catman Dave, other than of course that the things I have said about Dave are all true?
Dave is struggling to overcome a real addiction, for which you mock him.

Pale Rider is a leftist simpleton.

There IS no comparison, Rover.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7475 Sep 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. It's ok for you to relentlessly harangue a poster whose political views you disagree with but it is not ok for me to do the same thing.

Here's another difference. You claim to be a Christian.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7476 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. It's ok for you to relentlessly harangue a poster whose political views you disagree with but it is not ok for me to do the same thing.
I suggest you get to know Pale and her anti-Semitism, her hate for the Constitution (and I don't mean just the Second Amendment) and her calls for violence against those with whom she disagrees.

Location hidden

#7477 Sep 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so far out in left field at this moment, you'll need GPS to find your way home.
Smart dogs don't need GPS.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7478 Sep 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How fast I drive is irrelevant. What's relevant is that George Zimmerman can't seem to keep himself out of trouble.
No, it is relevant. His crime is speeding? Oooohhh, neither one of us has done that.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7479 Sep 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing Dave is not married to Paco.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7480 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing Dave is not married to Paco.
woof
The typical sadass leftist...actually thinks men can marry men.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7481 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The typical sadass leftist...actually thinks men can marry men.
You know what I'm referring to, and that has nothing to do with the issue, does it Paco?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 48 min the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 113
President Ebola 1 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 1 hr BizzyBee 9
Trooper charged with DUI | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 93
Where can I find me a good CSX MAN? 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 7
Fire Serves As A Reminder Of The Dangers Of Cou... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr lol oh wow 3,957
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]