Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7361 Aug 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Please...If it was a teenage white guy, there would have been no case. Zimmerman would have offered him a ride home, for fk sakes.
FBI: Race not a factor in Trayvon Martin shooting
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/12/fbi-rac...

Trayvon Martin's Stepmother Says Race Was NOT a Factor

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7362 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>FBI: Race not a factor in Trayvon Martin shooting
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/12/fbi-rac...

Trayvon Martin's Stepmother Says Race Was NOT a Factor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7F1zQiuV8O4XX
I've been black a long time...His mother needs to say that to keep the peace. I know better than that. If Zimmerman had handled it a different way, that might be true, but Zimmerman did what he did because he had preconceived notions about Martin. Lets not play games here.

Hilliard, OH

#7363 Aug 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been black a long time...His mother needs to say that to keep the peace. I know better than that. If Zimmerman had handled it a different way, that might be true, but Zimmerman did what he did because he had preconceived notions about Martin. Lets not play games here.
What about the FBI?
As for "preconceived notions," maybe all those break ins at the gated community had something to do with that.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7364 Aug 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hi babe! I'm glad you had a successful summer. Missed you! Hush your mouth re: snow. How are the kitties?
Awww, you know how much I love winter!!.The kittens turned out perfect.I will have to get some recent pics to you when I get a chance.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7365 Aug 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>How would you feel if you were wrongfully dragged through the mud and had that mountain of legal fees? They, the citizens of Florida, should be kvetching that the state paid the money to bring him to trial. The State of Florida enacted these laws, go ahead and b-i-tch about that too.
Reflect on Arizona law and the Jodi Arias case, it would cost a poopload less to just sentence her to life without parole.
If you don't break the law, you don't have to worry about it; if you are acquitted, states better be prepared to pay for a bogus case without the free person footing the bill.
Several states have such reimbursement laws. Washington pays ALL defense costs in an acquittal!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7366 Aug 27, 2013
George Zimmerman wants Florida to pay for the ammunition he used while practicing for the Neighborhood Watchman Job?

Should Florida pay up?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#7367 Aug 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Now, he's suing the fkn state!!! You got away with murder, Zimmerman. You won. Go tha fk away.
The law, duly created by legislators voted into office by the citizens of the State of Florida, allow for the recovery of certain costs when the accused is acquitted.

Brooklyn, New York

#7368 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What about the FBI?
As for "preconceived notions," maybe all those break ins at the gated community had something to do with that.
Yeah. You keep telling yourself that. I'm
sure Zimmerman justifies his murderous act in some similar way.

Brooklyn, New York

#7369 Aug 28, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>The law, duly created by legislators voted into office by the citizens of the State of Florida, allow for the recovery of certain costs when the accused is acquitted.
So basically, this law will allow him to be compensated for killing a kid and being acquitted of it.

Christ All Mighty.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7371 Aug 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be on the wrong side of the law frequently.
bad habit you have.
"Reality Speaks"
If trayvon had been white and Zimmerman black "black phoney" would be in hog heaven.
Peace

Brooklyn, New York

#7372 Aug 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you seem to be on the wrong side of the law frequently.

bad habit you have.
Your clearly have a problem with your "thug" meter. I've never been on the wrong side of the law. You seem to be on the wrong side of evolution.

Bad genes you have.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7373 Aug 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, you know how much I love winter!!.The kittens turned out perfect.I will have to get some recent pics to you when I get a chance.
You can have the snow Catman. Do send pix when you can, would love to see them. You know me and my fuzzies. Sending you a hug :)

Columbus, OH

#7374 Aug 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, this law will allow him to be compensated for killing a kid and being acquitted of it.
Christ All Mighty.
Go to law school, run for office, move to Florida. I'm tired of this thread and the kvetching that Zimmerman was acquitted according to the law; he's allowed to ask for reimbursement, according to the law. B-i-tch all ya want...it's in accordance with the law. Get over it.

Brooklyn, New York

#7375 Aug 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Go to law school, run for office, move to Florida. I'm tired of this thread and the kvetching that Zimmerman was acquitted according to the law; he's allowed to ask for reimbursement, according to the law. B-i-tch all ya want...it's in accordance with the law. Get over it.
Get over it? A murderer not only kills an unarmed kid...collected money from other rednecks, lies about it in court, then acquitted for a senseless murder, when he clearly engaged the teenager first, now the tax payers have to fit the bill for this confessed murderer of a teenager because of some acquittal reimbursement law???? And you say, "get over it"? Wow.

What the fk is happening in this country?

Hilliard, OH

#7376 Aug 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it? A murderer not only kills an unarmed kid...collected money from other rednecks, lies about it in court, then acquitted for a senseless murder, when he clearly engaged the teenager first, now the tax payers have to fit the bill for this confessed murderer of a teenager because of some acquittal reimbursement law???? And you say, "get over it"? Wow.
We're putting you people in your place.
Get over it.

Columbus, OH

#7377 Aug 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, get over it. He was acquitted under Florida law. I don't understand why you just won't accept that and let it go. It's done, over, move on and do something productive like mentoring a young black kid. You kvetching is not going to change the law or change the outcome of the jury of his peers.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7378 Aug 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You can have the snow Catman. Do send pix when you can, would love to see them. You know me and my fuzzies. Sending you a hug :)
Thank you.I ran more than ever this summer here, and had a great year.I'm getting old and tired,but Hope this keeps going.I know I can do it.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7379 Aug 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Travon wasn't a kid.He was a wannabee thug that got taken out before he took somebody out himself.I have nothing against black people,exept for the ones that think they can just rob and rape at random.The media played "poor" Travon all wrong to put people against George.See, no names called to you here.I just wanted to make my point.

Columbus, OH

#7380 Aug 28, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.I ran more than ever this summer here, and had a great year.I'm getting old and tired,but Hope this keeps going.I know I can do it.
I KNOW you can!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7381 Aug 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW you can!
I know I can too.I am 5 foot 6 and weigh 119 lbs.Even though I do my job perfectly,I know my alcohol consumption will kill me soon.I can't imagine any other life other than the one I have been living for the last 13 years.But right now,my kitties and me are living large,very large.I am living now for them and nothing else.I carry on day to day just for them.They eat better than me.I'm sorry if that offends any animal haters,but cats are kick ---.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 min d pantz 4,037
The Poll: Is Obama doing a good job? 28 min Big Johnson 9
Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges 54 min E has left the bu... 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr The real Housewiv... 2,482
President Ebola 2 hr Male 713
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 2 hr Black Rhino 145
Where did the famous stimulus $$$ go? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]