|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Read more: http://enzaferreri.blogspot.com/2013/08/us-ra...
Follow us:@EnzaFerreri on Twitter | enza.ferreri on Facebook
I sure can tell your a Black man (George).

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Say What What wrote:
<quoted text>hunt down....lol.....INNOCENT TEENAGER.....Bwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaa aawaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaa. Guess the jury didn't see it that way
The jury didn't convict Trayvon Martin of anything. The absolved Zimmerman.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The sheer stupidity of that post pretty much sums you up, rivergirl.
Wouldn't expect anything less from you, George. You're an angry, bitter impotent man who is incapable of respect. I truly do feel sorry for you for having so much hate in your heart.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not. Not sure what they were thinking, but it wasn't the right decision.
I disagree. If you look at the evidence that was presented, there was reasonable doubt. They were asked to decide a sentence based on the evidence and if there was ANY reasonable doubt, they could not convict him. It's just like Henry Fonda in "12 Angry Men." He kept saying, "But isn't it possible..." Well, the evidence in this specific case showed that it was possible. I don't think it was likely and I put the fault on Zimmerman, but according to our legal system, the jury made the right decision. The prosecution failed to provide evidence that proved Zimmerman was guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferreri is a crack pot, atheist conservative... Good to know you're one of her sheep. Explains even more of your lunacy.
Figures.
Here's the link she provides in her piece. Are you telling us that Eric Holder's DOJ is wrong?

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.p...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure can tell your a Black man (George).
Only when I eat ribs and listen to funk.
youknoA

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

people were gonna riot over jobs anyway wtf are you talking about the zimmerman thing for..

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
There is also a case of a white man shooting his black teenage neighbor in Wisconsin, for nothing.
Next.
The link I provided was a self-defense case. Similar to the Zimmerman case except the person defending himself was black. It also resulted in an acquittal, which I also agree with.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
But to eliminate a person from our society who has the potential to harm many more people could possibly be saving lives.
hmmm...

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not. Not sure what they were thinking, but it wasn't the right decision.
Under the laws of the State of Florida, it WAS.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person? Zimmerman was a coward with a gun. A spoiled malcontent with a god complex that ended a child's life for nothing other than racist suspicion.
Race wasn't brought up until he was specifically asked by the police. Also, you can't prove that Zimmerman didn't do EXACTLY what he was told to do. What do you think "let us know if he does anything" means?

You're definitely on the left side of the Bell Curve.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Race wasn't brought up until he was specifically asked by the police. Also, you can't prove that Zimmerman didn't do EXACTLY what he was told to do. What do you think "let us know if he does anything" means?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I sincerely hope George gets his settlement against the State of Florida to help with his legal costs. That's what you get for going on a witch hunt. The taxpayers must be thrilled with their laws.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
I sincerely hope George gets his settlement against the State of Florida to help with his legal costs. That's what you get for going on a witch hunt. The taxpayers must be thrilled with their laws.
Hi sweetie.I just had another great summer.Now it's time to shut it down and wait for the snow.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
How do you people ever expect to make anything of yourselves if the state pays for your defense? Shiftless and lazy, no-account adds nothing to society. Feh.
How would you feel if you were wrongfully dragged through the mud and had that mountain of legal fees? They, the citizens of Florida, should be kvetching that the state paid the money to bring him to trial. The State of Florida enacted these laws, go ahead and b-i-tch about that too.

Reflect on Arizona law and the Jodi Arias case, it would cost a poopload less to just sentence her to life without parole.

If you don't break the law, you don't have to worry about it; if you are acquitted, states better be prepared to pay for a bogus case without the free person footing the bill.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweetie.I just had another great summer.Now it's time to shut it down and wait for the snow.
Hi babe! I'm glad you had a successful summer. Missed you! Hush your mouth re: snow. How are the kitties?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>The link I provided was a self-defense case. Similar to the Zimmerman case except the person defending himself was black. It also resulted in an acquittal, which I also agree with.
Not the same scenario.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Under the laws of the State of Florida, it WAS.
So be it.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Race wasn't brought up until he was specifically asked by the police. Also, you can't prove that Zimmerman didn't do EXACTLY what he was told to do. What do you think "let us know if he does anything" means?

Please...If it was a teenage white guy, there would have been no case. Zimmerman would have offered him a ride home, for fk sakes.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Now, he's suing the fkn state!!! You got away with murder, Zimmerman. You won. Go tha fk away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info