“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7309 Aug 26, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
There is also a case of a white man shooting his black teenage neighbor in Wisconsin, for nothing.

Next.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7311 Aug 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a wee bit violent itself.
What? Putting someone to death? I don't see it as violence. I see it as a solution. I am only in favor of the death penalty in cases where there is no doubt the person committed the crime. But to eliminate a person from our society who has the potential to harm many more people could possibly be saving lives.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7312 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit!#ayeeee.”
Ads by Google
“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.
On April 29, he tweeted,“90% of white ppl are nasty.#HATE THEM.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-...
Blacks commit far more violent crime as a race than whites. Black males age 14-24 commit 27% of ALL the murders in the United States. yet they're ONE PERCENT of the entire US population.
I don't care what anyone else says. I don't base my thoughts and opinions off of others.

I also don't care what your statistics show. I am not going to have a negative opinion about an entire race because some of them live in circumstances that breed violence and poverty. No matter how much of your statement you capitalize.

Violence is not related to race.

Brooklyn, New York

#7314 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>and your retort of name calling explains your IQ perfectly.

when confronted with reality you resort to childish games, and play the role of a victim.

advice.......look in the mirror for your problems to be solved.
Reality? You think your bile is reality?

Amazing.

Brooklyn, New York

#7315 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>wake up

all humans are prone to violence, just like any other mammal.

upbringing has a huge impact on either an animal or citizen as final result.
That is my point exactly. Instead of driving his truck home and calling the police, Zimmerman chose to pursue and hung down an innocent teenager.
In the news

Newport News, VA

#7317 Aug 26, 2013
Not Guilty....woooohooooo......mov e along now. Get on with you lives. His momma still has T-shirts for sale

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7318 Aug 26, 2013
Dear Black Thugs: You’re Making It Hard For White Devils to Believe You’re Innocent Children
Doug Giles | Aug 25, 2013
http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2013...
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#7319 Aug 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my point exactly. Instead of driving his truck home and calling the police, Zimmerman chose to pursue and hung down an innocent teenager.
hunt down....lol.....INNOCENT TEENAGER.....Bwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaa aawaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaa. Guess the jury didn't see it that way
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#7320 Aug 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a true inbred Neanderthal. One so rarely gets to witness a pure jackass expressing his ignorance.
Spoken like a true black racist. One so rarely gets to witness a pure jackass expressing his ignorance.....well thats not true.....all your posts express your racist ignorance...but they are funny. Carry on.

Hilliard, OH

#7322 Aug 26, 2013
US Racist and Capital Crimes Have a Black Hue

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—
Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

Males represented 77% of homicide victims and nearly 90% of offenders. The victimization rate for males (11.6 per 100,000) was 3 times higher than the rate for females (3.4 per 100,000). The offending rate for males (15.1 per 100,000) was almost 9 times higher than the rate for females (1.7 per 100,000).

Approximately a third (34%) of murder victims and almost half (49%) of the offenders were under age 25. For both victims and offenders, the rate per 100,000 peaked in the 18 to 24 year-old age group at 17.1 victims per 100,000 and 29.3 offenders per 100,000.

So, basically blacks are much more likely to commit murder than whites, in the same way that men and youngsters perpetrate more homicides than women and people over 25. The difference is that, although it is well known and accepted that males and young people offend more, we don't read or hear in the mainstream media that blacks offend more, even if the public is not stupid and suspects it.

While whites are 82.9% of the American population, they only execute 45.3% of all murders. Conversely, blacks, who are just 12.6% of the population, carry out an astonishing 52.5% of all homicides.

Read more: http://enzaferreri.blogspot.com/2013/08/us-ra...
Follow us:@EnzaFerreri on Twitter | enza.ferreri on Facebook

Hilliard, OH

#7323 Aug 26, 2013
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Hilliard, OH

#7324 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what anyone else says. I don't base my thoughts and opinions off of others.
I also don't care what your statistics show. I am not going to have a negative opinion about an entire race because some of them live in circumstances that breed violence and poverty. No matter how much of your statement you capitalize.
Violence is not related to race.
The sheer stupidity of that post pretty much sums you up, rivergirl.
Irrelevant

Newport News, VA

#7325 Aug 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wearing a pistol to the grocery store just because you have a CCW?!?!??!?
"If you wear a pistol on your side to go to the grocery store for milk....You might be a redneck..."
- Jeff Foxworthy
So whats your point.....folks get robbed walking outside store with their milk all the time. Better safe than sorry.

Brooklyn, New York

#7326 Aug 26, 2013
Say What What wrote:
<quoted text>hunt down....lol.....INNOCENT TEENAGER.....Bwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaa aawaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaa. Guess the jury didn't see it that way
They did not. Not sure what they were thinking, but it wasn't the right decision.

Brooklyn, New York

#7327 Aug 26, 2013
Say What What wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true black racist. One so rarely gets to witness a pure jackass expressing his ignorance.....well thats not true.....all your posts express your racist ignorance...but they are funny. Carry on.
Ah yes, the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" rebuttal...

Continue...

Brooklyn, New York

#7328 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you are in the mass minority if you believe your post.

I also will not wait on the Police. I also would have used the cell phone on the spot unlike your excuse.

Your rants are a waste of breath.

Get it through your head that if you are a thug to the wrong person, you may pay for it with your life.

ignoring above statement as fact is sheer stupidity
Wrong person? Zimmerman was a coward with a gun. A spoiled malcontent with a god complex that ended a child's life for nothing other than racist suspicion.

You being a Zimmerman cheerleader holds little bearing.

Brooklyn, New York

#7329 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
US Racist and Capital Crimes Have a Black Hue

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—
Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

Males represented 77% of homicide victims and nearly 90% of offenders. The victimization rate for males (11.6 per 100,000) was 3 times higher than the rate for females (3.4 per 100,000). The offending rate for males (15.1 per 100,000) was almost 9 times higher than the rate for females (1.7 per 100,000).

Approximately a third (34%) of murder victims and almost half (49%) of the offenders were under age 25. For both victims and offenders, the rate per 100,000 peaked in the 18 to 24 year-old age group at 17.1 victims per 100,000 and 29.3 offenders per 100,000.

So, basically blacks are much more likely to commit murder than whites, in the same way that men and youngsters perpetrate more homicides than women and people over 25. The difference is that, although it is well known and accepted that males and young people offend more, we don't read or hear in the mainstream media that blacks offend more, even if the public is not stupid and suspects it.

While whites are 82.9% of the American population, they only execute 45.3% of all murders. Conversely, blacks, who are just 12.6% of the population, carry out an astonishing 52.5% of all homicides.

And then?

Brooklyn, New York

#7330 Aug 26, 2013
Irrelevant wrote:
<quoted text>So whats your point.....folks get robbed walking outside store with their milk all the time. Better safe than sorry.
My God. Yeah, watch out for the boogie man as well.

Brooklyn, New York

#7331 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Ferreri is a crack pot, atheist conservative... Good to know you're one of her sheep. Explains even more of your lunacy.

Figures.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#7332 Aug 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person? Zimmerman was a coward with a gun. A spoiled malcontent with a god complex that ended a child's life for nothing other than racist suspicion.
You being a Zimmerman cheerleader holds little bearing.
are you & George dating again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 4 hr Hope N Change you... 65
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 5 hr Columbus 1
Allie Mongar 6 hr Whenthepartisover 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3,585
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Here we go 2,455
Hocking College Student Found Dead In Columbus 6 hr anonymous 1
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 7 hr Black Rhino 14
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 7 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 9 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance