Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7288 Aug 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, wee man...keep grasping at nothing. Let me know when you see me sh!t on the police.
I bet you are even more scared of them than of the Hilliard school board.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7289 Aug 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why? They call each other the N-word from birth.
Keep telling yourself that makes it right. You are complicit in everything you cry about.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7290 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should shut up!
maybe you should mow the lawn?
maybe you should try something constructive?
liberal pukes like you hate the fact of independence protected by 9MM.
who are you to tell me to stay in my car? Go F yourself.
I agree Trayvon committed suicide, and you are dumb enough to replicate the behavior.
You are all the above. You are the puke on Columbus Topix. How is that little row boat doing in those Amish farm ponds? Are you catching many blue channel catfish on that cane pole, the hook baited with a night crawler? You could fish from the bank, you know, no need of loading up that little 12' wooden boat.

Don't tell me a bunch of lies either, I have heard enough of those from you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7291 Aug 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have left my truck. That was stupid. What if Martin had a gun too?
Zimmerman didn't know Martin from Adam.
Hero fail.
I would have stayed in the truck too.

It is much easier to flee scene, or drive over Martin.

If Martin pulled a gun, you duck under dash and floor it.

The bump and squish noise would end threat.

Guns against a truck is like a baseball bat against a gun.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7293 Aug 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should have stayed in his truck then. Glad you agree.
And he might well have done just that except that the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything".

Planet Earth

#7294 Aug 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that happen?
Wow, you are really uninformed. No wonder you voted for Obama.

Planet Earth

#7295 Aug 24, 2013
See how you are the press' puppet? They control what you hear, and if you don't take some initiative, you will be forever limited in the information you use to shape your views.

Planet Earth

#7296 Aug 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? He followed Martin while he was in his truck with a loaded 9mm pistol. Took it with him when he exited the vehicle. Why would he take the pistol with him if he wasn't going to use it?
You're a dumbshit fooled by the lies of a thug murderer.
He was wearing it, as his permit allowed him to do. He only exited his truck because the dispatcher said "let us know if he does anything", and that required keeping him in sight. If you watched or read anything except the mainstream media, you'd have known that, but you're a sucker for the big headline, and know nothing else. Just as you know nothing about the 13 (my mistake on saying 15 earlier) month old who was shot in the face by three blacks.

Planet Earth

#7297 Aug 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They will most definitely pay for there crimes...Zimmerman was let go after killing an unarmed kid.
There's you difference.
Hmmm...

http://blurbrain.com/black-man-shoots-unarmed...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7298 Aug 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
See how you are the press' puppet? They control what you hear, and if you don't take some initiative, you will be forever limited in the information you use to shape your views.
Why do Republicans like you, believe they are all knowing? Your lop sided views are nothing to believe in today, or yesterday. You are a rat doesn't speak for all Americans, for America in general, or all those on Columbus Topix.

You are like those in the Tea Party, the KKK, the Republican Party. You don't like Black people. Your comments show. You don't like Obama because you believe he wasn't born in America and he is Black.

You believed Travon Martin was a thug, looking fom a home to break into. You believe it is OK to take a life, if you feel the least threatened. What if your man Zimmerman, had got up and beat Trayvon Martin to death. Would that have been self defence also. But because he had a gun, that was OK to kill. What happened to the Law God gave Moses? That doesn't matter to people like you does it?

Planet Earth

#7299 Aug 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Republicans like you, believe they are all knowing?
Why do idiots like you assume that I am a Republican?
Your lop sided views are nothing to believe in today, or yesterday.
What views are those?
You are a rat doesn't speak for all Americans, for America in general, or all those on Columbus Topix.
I don't pretend to speak for anyone but myself.
You are like those in the Tea Party, the KKK, the Republican Party. You don't like Black people.
I don't like some people,'tis true, but it's nothing to do with the color of their skin, it's their behaviors and their displayed level of intelligence that are more pertinent factors.
Your comments show. You don't like Obama because you believe he wasn't born in America and he is Black.
No, he's an idiot. One who has perpetrated more damage to this country than any other politician in history.

By the way, I also agreed with the verdict in the Roderick Scott case, and that defendant was black and the kid he shot white, so that shoots down your racist theory.
You believed Travon Martin was a thug, looking fom a home to break into.
I don't know about breaking into homes, but attacking Zimmerman in response to a simple question was certainly thug-like behavior in my opinion.
You believe it is OK to take a life, if you feel the least threatened.
If in MY MIND I feel I (or someone else) is in imminent danger of severe harm or death (regardless of the presence or absence of any injuries up to a particular point in the attack), I absolutely have the right to kill to try to prevent it. The problem you have is that you cannot prove that Zimmerman did not feel he was in fear.
What if your man Zimmerman, had got up and beat Trayvon Martin to death. Would that have been self defence also.
MAybe, maybe not. I would have to hear specific evidence.
But because he had a gun, that was OK to kill. What happened to the Law God gave Moses? That doesn't matter to people like you does it?
The original Hebrew texts that King James was derived from use the term "Ratsach" which means "murder". Thus, the commandment is not "thou shalt not kill" but rather "thou shalt not murder".
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7300 Aug 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Republicans like you, believe they are all knowing? Your lop sided views are nothing to believe in today, or yesterday. You are a rat doesn't speak for all Americans, for America in general, or all those on Columbus Topix.
You are like those in the Tea Party, the KKK, the Republican Party. You don't like Black people. Your comments show. You don't like Obama because you believe he wasn't born in America and he is Black.
You believed Travon Martin was a thug, looking fom a home to break into. You believe it is OK to take a life, if you feel the least threatened. What if your man Zimmerman, had got up and beat Trayvon Martin to death. Would that have been self defence also. But because he had a gun, that was OK to kill. What happened to the Law God gave Moses? That doesn't matter to people like you does it?
your IQ is on display again.

A field mouse scored higher than you.

We don't like Obama because he is miles over his head in his job. Unfit. Unable. A disgrace.

Since when do you care about God's law you hack?

Abortion is your shinning example of political action. You see abortion as freedom.

The 2nd amendment protects us from you.

Abortion kills 950,000 more than guns a year.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7301 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How about from rap, parent, "black leaders" and various cultural phenomena of the "black community"?
In fact:

Meet Brenda Edwards, Mother of Accused ‘Bored’ Teen Killer James Edwards
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/21/meet-bre...
Yawn.

Brooklyn, New York

#7302 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Hero WIN! He rid the world of a filthy punk.
The filthy punk is free to kill again. You are mistaken.

Brooklyn, New York

#7303 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Keep changing the subject, booner. I beat your sorry ass into the ground and you're pissed. I hope no white people are nearby.
Oh so now that I showed you a random white career criminal picking off innocent fire fighters in my city, like you asked for, I'm changing the subject?

You are truly a dumbass.

Brooklyn, New York

#7304 Aug 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>These are more Nate's people -

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...

"LAS VEGAS - Police here were continuing their investigation into what they termed “one of the major domestic terrorism threats in the United States today” after the arrest of two people accused of plotting to kidnap and kill law enforcement officers across Southern Nevada."
According to Diamond Redneck's account, this does not qualify as a "random act of violence" by a white person. This is somehow a black persons fault and its changing the subject.

This shows that some whites are just as prone to senseless violence just as blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc. but you can't tell rednecks like Diamond Redneck that. They are infallible in his eyes.

Just like all blacks, this type of action is not normal for all whites. A couple of inbred psychos is what we have here.

Brooklyn, New York

#7305 Aug 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are even more scared of them than of the Hilliard school board.
LOL!

Classic.

Brooklyn, New York

#7306 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>I would have stayed in the truck too.

It is much easier to flee scene, or drive over Martin.

If Martin pulled a gun, you duck under dash and floor it.

The bump and squish noise would end threat.

Guns against a truck is like a baseball bat against a gun.
Ah, a true inbred Neanderthal. One so rarely gets to witness a pure jackass expressing his ignorance.

Brooklyn, New York

#7307 Aug 26, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are really uninformed. No wonder you voted for Obama.
Right. Romney voters sure knew what they were doing, eh spark plug?

Hey where is old Willard these days? Not running the country, that's for damn sure. He lost. Now he can get back to robbing the poor to line his pockets.

You should feel like a jackass about now, but I guess you feel like one everyday.

Brooklyn, New York

#7308 Aug 26, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>He was wearing it, as his permit allowed him to do. He only exited his truck because the dispatcher said "let us know if he does anything", and that required keeping him in sight. If you watched or read anything except the mainstream media, you'd have known that, but you're a sucker for the big headline, and know nothing else. Just as you know nothing about the 13 (my mistake on saying 15 earlier) month old who was shot in the face by three blacks.
Wearing a pistol to the grocery store just because you have a CCW?!?!??!?

"If you wear a pistol on your side to go to the grocery store for milk....You might be a redneck..."

- Jeff Foxworthy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cocker is dead. 59 min Duke for Mayor 54
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Duke for Mayor 160
What will central Ohio look like in 40 years? 2 hr fae31 12
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 2 hr Catman Dave 2
End of Life on Earth 2 hr Duke for Mayor 23
Who do you side with in New York and why? 4 hr Big Johnson 12
The Middle East 4 hr Pale Rider 46
Merry Christmas everybody 5 hr Duke for Mayor 31
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Pale Rider 4,922
2 magical days until Christmas 5 hr Jack N Hoff 68
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore