|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
"Now, some Americans are asking why this killing, in which the victim was white and the alleged killers black, has not brought reaction from the president."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/austral...
They will most definitely pay for there crimes...Zimmerman was let go after killing an unarmed kid.

There's you difference.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
While this is horrible and deplorable in every way and this thug deserves death for killing that baby...Let me lay this scenario on you and see if it ruffles your feathers...this lady is a work of art...I think you and her are related down the line, eh? This lady is heartless and cruel.
*Insert derogatory term here*
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1371310
That's a domestic, Rastus. Ever heard of "filicide"?
Brutal, horrible and heinous. But not even close to the circumstances of the baby's death in Georgia. You're so desperate to blame whitey for all the world's ills that it makes you look like racist.
Oh, wait...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They will most definitely pay for there crimes...Zimmerman was let go after killing an unarmed kid.
There's you difference.
Get over it, Stymie. Ashtray committed suicide. Filthy punkass, grill-wearing, tattooed loser.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
How about this trashy black killing another white kid? With a blowtorch:

HOUSTON (CBS/KHOU) After interviewing the woman accused of kidnapping and murdering Jonathan Foster on Christmas Eve, investigators say 44-year-old Mona Yvette Nelson is a cold-blooded predator who may have had other victims.
Although Nelson initially denied any involvement, she allowed detectives to search her vehicle, as well as her home which is located approximately three miles from where the body was found.

"Once we arrived at her house, we stumbled into a wealth of evidence - evidence that showed that Jonathan's body was burned at the residence. Evidence that showed, perhaps, the items that he was burned with. Evidence that had us fairly shaken up in collecting it," Miller said.

Detectives said Nelson implicated others in Jonathan's death but they have found no indication she had help. They are also checking to see whether she may be involved in other similar cases
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200269...

The victim:
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2010/12/30/...
How about another Zimmerman for ya, cream cheese?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/16/us/wisconsi...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's a domestic, Rastus. Ever heard of "filicide"?
Brutal, horrible and heinous. But not even close to the circumstances of the baby's death in Georgia. You're so desperate to blame whitey for all the world's ills that it makes you look like racist.
Oh, wait...
So one crime is worse than the other?!?!? Yeah, the brutal killing of your own autistic son with a fkn knife in his chest after trying to slowly and methodically kill him, is a normal occurrence in you neighborhood, eh cornhusk?

Amazing.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So one crime is worse than the other?!?!? Yeah, the brutal killing of your own autistic son with a fkn knife in his chest after trying to slowly and methodically kill him, is a normal occurrence in you neighborhood, eh cornhusk?
Amazing.
You know why it's "worse"? Because it's RANDOM. It's PUBLIC. Domestic cases aren't a danger to the general public 95% of the time. Domestic cases usually exhibit warning signs long before a murder.
You're too stupid to breath, Water Buffalo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? He followed Martin while he was in his truck with a loaded 9mm pistol. Took it with him when he exited the vehicle. Why would he take the pistol with him if he wasn't going to use it?
You're a dumbshit fooled by the lies of a thug murderer.
why would you leave the truck without the gun?

the truck is a much deadlier weapon for aggressive behavior than a little 9MM. Just run the punk over and take off to nearest car wash.

get real.

there was no intended murder here.

vast stupidity was very prevalent on both sides.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand why anyone would blame someone's race for an act of violence. Violence is bred in every culture. There are murderous white people and there are murderous black people. Two young boys from southeast Ohio raped and murdered a 80+-year-old-woman. They're POSs that need to be put down. The kids who murdered the Australian jogger and now the old man need to be put down. I don't care what color they are - if they're violent and cause harm to innocent people, they need to be put to death.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would blame someone's race for an act of violence. Violence is bred in every culture. There are murderous white people and there are murderous black people. Two young boys from southeast Ohio raped and murdered a 80+-year-old-woman. They're POSs that need to be put down. The kids who murdered the Australian jogger and now the old man need to be put down. I don't care what color they are - if they're violent and cause harm to innocent people, they need to be put to death.
That's a wee bit violent itself.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit!#ayeeee.”
Ads by Google

“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.

On April 29, he tweeted,“90% of white ppl are nasty.#HATE THEM.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-...

Blacks commit far more violent crime as a race than whites. Black males age 14-24 commit 27% of ALL the murders in the United States. yet they're ONE PERCENT of the entire US population.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit!#ayeeee.”
Ads by Google
“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.
On April 29, he tweeted,“90% of white ppl are nasty.#HATE THEM.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-...
Blacks commit far more violent crime as a race than whites. Black males age 14-24 commit 27% of ALL the murders in the United States. yet they're ONE PERCENT of the entire US population.
I wonder where a young black male might get the idea that white people are nasty, Nate.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You know why it's "worse"? Because it's RANDOM. It's PUBLIC. Domestic cases aren't a danger to the general public 95% of the time. Domestic cases usually exhibit warning signs long before a murder.
You're too stupid to breath, Water Buffalo.
Oh my fault, cousin banger...You want some random crazy creepy krakkka...Your kind killing her own child just isn't heinous enough, eh?

Well how about your cousin here, who was a career criminal, setting a fire to just shoot at random fire fighters?

Give this a spin, chuckles...

http://m.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/12...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>why would you leave the truck without the gun?

the truck is a much deadlier weapon for aggressive behavior than a little 9MM. Just run the punk over and take off to nearest car wash.

get real.

there was no intended murder here.

vast stupidity was very prevalent on both sides.
I wouldn't have left my truck. That was stupid. What if Martin had a gun too?
Zimmerman didn't know Martin from Adam.

Hero fail.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where a young black male might get the idea that white people are nasty, Nate.
How about from rap, parent, "black leaders" and various cultural phenomena of the "black community"?
In fact:

Meet Brenda Edwards, Mother of Accused ‘Bored’ Teen Killer James Edwards
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/21/meet-bre...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have left my truck. That was stupid. What if Martin had a gun too?
Zimmerman didn't know Martin from Adam.
Hero fail.
Hero WIN! He rid the world of a filthy punk.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my fault, cousin banger...You want some random crazy creepy krakkka...Your kind killing her own child just isn't heinous enough, eh?
Well how about your cousin here, who was a career criminal, setting a fire to just shoot at random fire fighters?
Keep changing the subject, booner. I beat your sorry ass into the ground and you're pissed. I hope no white people are nearby.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How about from rap, parent, "black leaders" and various cultural phenomena of the "black community"?
In fact:
Meet Brenda Edwards, Mother of Accused ‘Bored’ Teen Killer James Edwards
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/21/meet-bre...
I was thinking more along the lines of white people who call black people "Rastus" "Stymmie" and "pavement ape." That's pretty nasty.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more along the lines of white people who call black people "Rastus" "Stymmie" and "pavement ape." That's pretty nasty.
Why? They call each other the N-word from birth.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
These are more Nate's people -

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...

"LAS VEGAS - Police here were continuing their investigation into what they termed “one of the major domestic terrorism threats in the United States today” after the arrest of two people accused of plotting to kidnap and kill law enforcement officers across Southern Nevada."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
These are more Nate's people -
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
"LAS VEGAS - Police here were continuing their investigation into what they termed “one of the major domestic terrorism threats in the United States today” after the arrest of two people accused of plotting to kidnap and kill law enforcement officers across Southern Nevada."
Sure, wee man...keep grasping at nothing. Let me know when you see me sh!t on the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 29,469
tmpbitl 3 hr bosco 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 3 hr d pantz 94
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 4 hr d pantz 51
Peeping Tom Films Woman Through Window In North... 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
How To Cut A Watermelon in Under A Minute 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE