Pale Rider

AOL

#7246 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he sleeps better than you, Wide Load. I know for a fact that he's less dangerous and more intelligent.
I know he is more intelligent than you are old man. He got away with murder, that is more than most people can do.

All you have to do is lie, and have some polished lawyers tell that lie over and over. Select a bunch like you old man, and some women on the jury, and you are home free. People that couldn't judge a drunk walking don't the street. People like you old man, will belive only what you want to believe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7247 Aug 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't trying to dredge up that whole scenario when you completely misunderstood the concept of something being 15% bigger or smaller than another thing, are you? That was a Topix Top Ten.
in your minimum wage stupidity....yep that one.
based upon your prior math abilities, it is a good thing you don't have to balance a checkbook.
your are completely clueless as to a balance sheet, and demonstrate daily to your lack of intellect.
again....following any advice from you is sure to end in failure.
your adolescent childish rants are boring, and so are you.
go play with yourself in traffic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7248 Aug 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he is more intelligent than you are old man. He got away with murder, that is more than most people can do.
All you have to do is lie, and have some polished lawyers tell that lie over and over. Select a bunch like you old man, and some women on the jury, and you are home free. People that couldn't judge a drunk walking don't the street. People like you old man, will belive only what you want to believe.
I believe you are a parasite on humanity.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7249 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are a parasite on humanity.
I'll second that.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7250 Aug 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like your dad when it came to who dated his daughter?
Apparently you've been backed into a corner and this is all you have. My dad never told me to only date within my race. I've never said he did. All I ever said was that if I were to bring a black man home as a significant other, that they would be disappointed. You admitted as much about your own daughter. So, you can continue on being a hypocrite or you can grow up and act like a man. I'm betting the former will be your route since everything you post proves you're incapable of being a real man.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7251 Aug 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it. The difference is, I don't hold myself out as Socrates. You are the one who lives in the gutter yet insists he is above the fray, 3.1.
Checkmate.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7252 Aug 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugs like Zimmerman. Ended someone's life for nothing. Just like Zimmerman.
How about you buddy, Brandon Hill in Georgia? Why do your people love going to schools and shooting up little kids?
Why do yours love to shoot 15 month old babies in the face?

Planet Earth

#7253 Aug 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...
Nobody claimed he was in fear when he was in his truck... If you have to make up shit to make an imaginary point, you're already a loser.

Planet Earth

#7254 Aug 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The young man, lost his life for nothing.
He lost his life because of his own stupidity. Seeing that, I'd be real worried if I were you.

Planet Earth

#7255 Aug 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He deserves at least to get his head pounded on the concrete 12 times, There are plenty of people that can do it, plus take his gun, give it a toss, then what will he do?
He has to be very scared. Something like Tony was the night, a couple of kids tried to break into his garage.
More like determined that a couple of punks weren't going to steal what I worked for. But you and Rhino view that as normal behavior. I wish it had been you two there that night, You'd have felt the fear running down your leg and filling the back of your panties as you ran away.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7256 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
in your minimum wage stupidity....yep that one.
based upon your prior math abilities, it is a good thing you don't have to balance a checkbook.
your are completely clueless as to a balance sheet, and demonstrate daily to your lack of intellect.
again....following any advice from you is sure to end in failure.
your adolescent childish rants are boring, and so are you.
go play with yourself in traffic.
Gold, Jerry. Gold.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7258 Aug 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should have stayed in his truck then. Glad you agree.
maybe you should shut up!

maybe you should mow the lawn?

maybe you should try something constructive?

liberal pukes like you hate the fact of independence protected by 9MM.

who are you to tell me to stay in my car? Go F yourself.

I agree Trayvon committed suicide, and you are dumb enough to replicate the behavior.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7259 Aug 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do yours love to shoot 15 month old babies in the face?
When did that happen? You want me to show your people killing their kids? You want to see a grandmother of your race plotting to kill her own grand children?

Let me know.

Brooklyn, New York

#7260 Aug 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody claimed he was in fear when he was in his truck... If you have to make up shit to make an imaginary point, you're already a loser.
What do you mean? He followed Martin while he was in his truck with a loaded 9mm pistol. Took it with him when he exited the vehicle. Why would he take the pistol with him if he wasn't going to use it?

You're a dumbshit fooled by the lies of a thug murderer.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7261 Aug 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that happen? You want me to show your people killing their kids? You want to see a grandmother of your race plotting to kill her own grand children?
Let me know.
You're a typical LIV Obama booner:

18-year-old killer counted down twice before shooting Georgia baby in a stroller in the face as he tried to rob his mom: co-defendant
‘He was like,‘Five, four, three,’ and then she stopped him’: Dominique Lang testified against accused killer De’Marquise Elkins shot 13-month-old Antonio Santiago with .22 revolver. He, too, will be tried for the brutal killing that has gained nationwide notoriety.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/18-y...

Filthy black trash.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7262 Aug 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that happen?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged with murder

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7263 Aug 23, 2013
How about this trashy black killing another white kid? With a blowtorch:

HOUSTON (CBS/KHOU) After interviewing the woman accused of kidnapping and murdering Jonathan Foster on Christmas Eve, investigators say 44-year-old Mona Yvette Nelson is a cold-blooded predator who may have had other victims.
Although Nelson initially denied any involvement, she allowed detectives to search her vehicle, as well as her home which is located approximately three miles from where the body was found.

"Once we arrived at her house, we stumbled into a wealth of evidence - evidence that showed that Jonathan's body was burned at the residence. Evidence that showed, perhaps, the items that he was burned with. Evidence that had us fairly shaken up in collecting it," Miller said.

Detectives said Nelson implicated others in Jonathan's death but they have found no indication she had help. They are also checking to see whether she may be involved in other similar cases
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200269...

The victim:
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2010/12/30/...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7264 Aug 23, 2013
"Now, some Americans are asking why this killing, in which the victim was white and the alleged killers black, has not brought reaction from the president."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/austral...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7265 Aug 23, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...
Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged with murder
"Free Pizza 4 U"
85 year old WW2 veteran beaten to death by two blacks in Spokane, WA.
Peace

Brooklyn, New York

#7266 Aug 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You're a typical LIV Obama booner:

18-year-old killer counted down twice before shooting Georgia baby in a stroller in the face as he tried to rob his mom: co-defendant
‘He was like,‘Five, four, three,’ and then she stopped him’: Dominique Lang testified against accused killer De’Marquise Elkins shot 13-month-old Antonio Santiago with .22 revolver. He, too, will be tried for the brutal killing that has gained nationwide notoriety.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/18-y...

Filthy black trash.
While this is horrible and deplorable in every way and this thug deserves death for killing that baby...Let me lay this scenario on you and see if it ruffles your feathers...this lady is a work of art...I think you and her are related down the line, eh? This lady is heartless and cruel.

*Insert derogatory term here*

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1371310

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 min Male 3,545
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Duke for Mayor 31,486
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 13 min Duke for Mayor 6
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 14 min BizzyBee 29
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 37 min Obama is Bush wit... 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Timer 958
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 24
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance