“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7226 Aug 22, 2013
Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...

Sounds like he was looking for a reason. He found it in an innocent boy walking through a neighborhood.
Zimmerman is a thug, period.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7227 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...
Sounds like he was looking for a reason. He found it in an innocent boy walking through a neighborhood.
Zimmerman is a free man with all his Constitutional rights restored. Get over it.
Let's hear what you have to say about Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7228 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have to provoke a fight.
No evidence was presented that indicated he did. Asking "What are you doing here?" is not "provoking a fight" in normal peoples' circles... only in thug circles.
I think the testimony was, that he was afraid. Afraid of who Tony?
Afraid of the guy sitting on his chest trying to beat his head in, I would guess.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7229 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they are jurors, that doesn't mean they got the verdict right.
They are the people whose opinion matters. Yours does not, neither does mine.

Brooklyn, New York

#7230 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman is a free man with all his Constitutional rights restored. Get over it.
Let's hear what you have to say about Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.
Thugs like Zimmerman. Ended someone's life for nothing. Just like Zimmerman.

How about you buddy, Brandon Hill in Georgia? Why do your people love going to schools and shooting up little kids?

Hilliard, OH

#7231 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugs like Zimmerman. Ended someone's life for nothing. Just like Zimmerman.
How about you buddy, Brandon Hill in Georgia? Why do your people love going to schools and shooting up little kids?
How many died or were injured in Georgia? ZERO.
For you to equate Zimmerman to that human debris in Oklahoma just shows what a butthurt racist you are.

Brooklyn, New York

#7232 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How many died or were injured in Georgia? ZERO.
For you to equate Zimmerman to that human debris in Oklahoma just shows what a butthurt racist you are.
That's supposed to be better?!??? Your buddy fires at police and equipped with hundreds of rounds of ammunition and you say "How many died"?!!?!?!? It was a school where little innocent kids learn and have fun...He fired six shots into the front office and he is a convicted felon that turned that place in to a house of horror. You are good for giving excuses for the scum.

Typical.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7233 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
The young man, lost his life for nothing. I hope you will take a minute and read some of the comments that Tony gave. He is a bonehead, like Neutral, the Pimp, Reality, Tip, most are afraid of their shadow. I wish they would pitlaw people that have to carry a gun. I am with you on this one. If Zimmerman had the mindset, like so many on here, of which I believe he wanted to kill someone for the breakin's. There may be a lot more senseless killings. I hope Zimmerman has to watch over his shoulder the rest of his life. His life wasn't in one ounce of danger. He just wanted to see if he could provoke someone, so he could use his gun.

Brooklyn, New York

#7234 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>The young man, lost his life for nothing. I hope you will take a minute and read some of the comments that Tony gave. He is a bonehead, like Neutral, the Pimp, Reality, Tip, most are afraid of their shadow. I wish they would pitlaw people that have to carry a gun. I am with you on this one. If Zimmerman had the mindset, like so many on here, of which I believe he wanted to kill someone for the breakin's. There may be a lot more senseless killings. I hope Zimmerman has to watch over his shoulder the rest of his life. His life wasn't in one ounce of danger. He just wanted to see if he could provoke someone, so he could use his gun.
I to hope Zimmerman lives in fear everyday of his life. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat thinking someone is coming to get him...He chose this fate, let him pay the cost.

Hilliard, OH

#7235 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's supposed to be better?!??? Your buddy fires at police and equipped with hundreds of rounds of ammunition and you say "How many died"?!!?!?!? It was a school where little innocent kids learn and have fun...He fired six shots into the front office and he is a convicted felon that turned that place in to a house of horror. You are good for giving excuses for the scum.
Typical.
And you're calling Zimmerman the same as those three pieces of garbage in Oklahoma...

Hilliard, OH

#7236 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I to hope Zimmerman lives in fear everyday of his life. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat thinking someone is coming to get him...He chose this fate, let him pay the cost.
I bet he sleeps better than you, Wide Load. I know for a fact that he's less dangerous and more intelligent.

Hilliard, OH

#7237 Aug 22, 2013
Watching Wide Load and Black Racist stroke each other off is hilarious. Two stupid booners that nobody else will defend with a ten foot EBT card.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7238 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He deserves at least to get his head pounded on the concrete 12 times, There are plenty of people that can do it, plus take his gun, give it a toss, then what will he do?

He has to be very scared. Something like Tony was the night, a couple of kids tried to break into his garage.

Brooklyn, New York

#7239 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And you're calling Zimmerman the same as those three pieces of garbage in Oklahoma...
Absolutely. Add your recent buddy to that list, Brandon Hill...oh, and pardon me for forgetting the brave and thoughtful Mr. Rockne Newell...He killed about 3 people in his senseless outburst. Is that better? Some innocent people died with this one.

Brooklyn, New York

#7240 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he sleeps better than you, Wide Load. I know for a fact that he's less dangerous and more intelligent.
Yeah, sure. I've never chased down an innocent kid and put a bullet in his chest and then claimed self defense.
If that's what you consider "intelligent" then Zimmerman has me beat by a mile.

Brooklyn, New York

#7241 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>He deserves at least to get his head pounded on the concrete 12 times, There are plenty of people that can do it, plus take his gun, give it a toss, then what will he do?

He has to be very scared. Something like Tony was the night, a couple of kids tried to break into his garage.
Zimmerman is a dumb criminal. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again. This time he'll have to man up.

Hilliard, OH

#7242 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. I've never chased down an innocent kid and put a bullet in his chest and then claimed self defense.
If that's what you consider "intelligent" then Zimmerman has me beat by a mile.
If you think lying makes something the truth, you're still in the fifth grade, boy.

Hilliard, OH

#7243 Aug 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a dumb criminal. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again. This time he'll have to man up.
Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7244 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
Nate is getting angry.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7245 Aug 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
"Diamond Eugene"
"black penus" is a racist. Those kids, 2 blacks, 1 kinda black, thugs, who because they were bored shot and killed a man are hero's in his mind, the man they murdered was white. I will guarantee you if Zimmerman had been black and killed a white teenage loser he would be a hero in "black penuses" mind.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Neutral Party 4,789
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 17 min TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 20 min They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 23 min TonyD2 466
Censoring Male. 30 min Catman Dave 12
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 1 hr hey now hey now 1
High schools: Harvest prep is slapped by OHSAA ... (May '11) 2 hr Michael 194
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 279
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 6 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 12 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web