Comments
6,761 - 6,780 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7226
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...

Sounds like he was looking for a reason. He found it in an innocent boy walking through a neighborhood.
Zimmerman is a thug, period.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7227
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...
Sounds like he was looking for a reason. He found it in an innocent boy walking through a neighborhood.
Zimmerman is a thug, period.
Zimmerman is a free man with all his Constitutional rights restored. Get over it.
Let's hear what you have to say about Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7228
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have to provoke a fight.
No evidence was presented that indicated he did. Asking "What are you doing here?" is not "provoking a fight" in normal peoples' circles... only in thug circles.
I think the testimony was, that he was afraid. Afraid of who Tony?
Afraid of the guy sitting on his chest trying to beat his head in, I would guess.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7229
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they are jurors, that doesn't mean they got the verdict right.
They are the people whose opinion matters. Yours does not, neither does mine.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7230
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman is a free man with all his Constitutional rights restored. Get over it.
Let's hear what you have to say about Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.
Thugs like Zimmerman. Ended someone's life for nothing. Just like Zimmerman.

How about you buddy, Brandon Hill in Georgia? Why do your people love going to schools and shooting up little kids?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7231
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugs like Zimmerman. Ended someone's life for nothing. Just like Zimmerman.
How about you buddy, Brandon Hill in Georgia? Why do your people love going to schools and shooting up little kids?
How many died or were injured in Georgia? ZERO.
For you to equate Zimmerman to that human debris in Oklahoma just shows what a butthurt racist you are.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7232
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How many died or were injured in Georgia? ZERO.
For you to equate Zimmerman to that human debris in Oklahoma just shows what a butthurt racist you are.
That's supposed to be better?!??? Your buddy fires at police and equipped with hundreds of rounds of ammunition and you say "How many died"?!!?!?!? It was a school where little innocent kids learn and have fun...He fired six shots into the front office and he is a convicted felon that turned that place in to a house of horror. You are good for giving excuses for the scum.

Typical.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7233
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
Gerge Zimmerman was afraid for his life while in a truck and in possession of a loaded 9mm pistol...
Sounds like he was looking for a reason. He found it in an innocent boy walking through a neighborhood.
Zimmerman is a thug, period.
The young man, lost his life for nothing. I hope you will take a minute and read some of the comments that Tony gave. He is a bonehead, like Neutral, the Pimp, Reality, Tip, most are afraid of their shadow. I wish they would pitlaw people that have to carry a gun. I am with you on this one. If Zimmerman had the mindset, like so many on here, of which I believe he wanted to kill someone for the breakin's. There may be a lot more senseless killings. I hope Zimmerman has to watch over his shoulder the rest of his life. His life wasn't in one ounce of danger. He just wanted to see if he could provoke someone, so he could use his gun.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7234
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>The young man, lost his life for nothing. I hope you will take a minute and read some of the comments that Tony gave. He is a bonehead, like Neutral, the Pimp, Reality, Tip, most are afraid of their shadow. I wish they would pitlaw people that have to carry a gun. I am with you on this one. If Zimmerman had the mindset, like so many on here, of which I believe he wanted to kill someone for the breakin's. There may be a lot more senseless killings. I hope Zimmerman has to watch over his shoulder the rest of his life. His life wasn't in one ounce of danger. He just wanted to see if he could provoke someone, so he could use his gun.
I to hope Zimmerman lives in fear everyday of his life. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat thinking someone is coming to get him...He chose this fate, let him pay the cost.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7235
Aug 22, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's supposed to be better?!??? Your buddy fires at police and equipped with hundreds of rounds of ammunition and you say "How many died"?!!?!?!? It was a school where little innocent kids learn and have fun...He fired six shots into the front office and he is a convicted felon that turned that place in to a house of horror. You are good for giving excuses for the scum.
Typical.
And you're calling Zimmerman the same as those three pieces of garbage in Oklahoma...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7236
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I to hope Zimmerman lives in fear everyday of his life. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat thinking someone is coming to get him...He chose this fate, let him pay the cost.
I bet he sleeps better than you, Wide Load. I know for a fact that he's less dangerous and more intelligent.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7237
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Watching Wide Load and Black Racist stroke each other off is hilarious. Two stupid booners that nobody else will defend with a ten foot EBT card.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7238
Aug 22, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I to hope Zimmerman lives in fear everyday of his life. I hope he wakes up every night in a cold sweat thinking someone is coming to get him...He chose this fate, let him pay the cost.
He deserves at least to get his head pounded on the concrete 12 times, There are plenty of people that can do it, plus take his gun, give it a toss, then what will he do?

He has to be very scared. Something like Tony was the night, a couple of kids tried to break into his garage.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7239
Aug 22, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And you're calling Zimmerman the same as those three pieces of garbage in Oklahoma...
Absolutely. Add your recent buddy to that list, Brandon Hill...oh, and pardon me for forgetting the brave and thoughtful Mr. Rockne Newell...He killed about 3 people in his senseless outburst. Is that better? Some innocent people died with this one.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7240
Aug 22, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he sleeps better than you, Wide Load. I know for a fact that he's less dangerous and more intelligent.
Yeah, sure. I've never chased down an innocent kid and put a bullet in his chest and then claimed self defense.
If that's what you consider "intelligent" then Zimmerman has me beat by a mile.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7241
Aug 22, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>He deserves at least to get his head pounded on the concrete 12 times, There are plenty of people that can do it, plus take his gun, give it a toss, then what will he do?

He has to be very scared. Something like Tony was the night, a couple of kids tried to break into his garage.
Zimmerman is a dumb criminal. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again. This time he'll have to man up.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7242
Aug 22, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. I've never chased down an innocent kid and put a bullet in his chest and then claimed self defense.
If that's what you consider "intelligent" then Zimmerman has me beat by a mile.
If you think lying makes something the truth, you're still in the fifth grade, boy.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7243
Aug 22, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a dumb criminal. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again. This time he'll have to man up.
Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7244
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
Nate is getting angry.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7245
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go and confront him, big man? Come on...let's see you man up, big mouth.
"Diamond Eugene"
"black penus" is a racist. Those kids, 2 blacks, 1 kinda black, thugs, who because they were bored shot and killed a man are hero's in his mind, the man they murdered was white. I will guarantee you if Zimmerman had been black and killed a white teenage loser he would be a hero in "black penuses" mind.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 47 min nmow now 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Yudi 3,198
When Will Obama DIE? 1 hr Yudi 21
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr Yudi 8
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 1 hr Yudi 30
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 2 hr You Choose 15
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Catman Dave 78
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Tue Truth 2,281
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••